剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
I would have come sooner.
我本可以更早到的
There was a t.g.v. strike.
有一高速列车停运了
Wait. This is the surprise?
等等 这就是那惊喜
I thought you were getting engaged.
我本以为你们要订婚了
Well...
其实
We are.
我们是要的
I-i wanted your father to meet Cyrus
在我们告诉别人之前
Before we told everyone.
我要你♥爸♥爸见见赛勒斯
If he didn't approve of the man
要是他不同意这个人
who might become your stepfather,
成为你的继父
I couldn't quite marry him, could i?
我不能嫁给他的 对吧
Well, now that the cat's out of the bag,
这下可泄露了天机了
I-i think this calls for a celebration.
这下该庆祝一下了
Mm-hmm. dessert first, I always say.
先吃甜点 我总这么说的
Thank you, dorota.
谢谢你 多洛塔
Are you hungry?
饿了么
I guess I'm ready for a new tradition.
我想我能接受新的传统了
I was kind of hoping she'd be here.
我多希望她能在这儿
Yeah. I was, too.
是啊 我何尝不是
You are.
你在
I love you, too, dad.
我也爱你 爸爸
I don't--i don't want to not be your daughter.
我不想 我可不想做不成你女儿
Guys, I can't breathe.
伙计们 我喘不过气了
Good. Good.
很好 很好
I don't need to read that.
我没必要看这个
No, i-i think you do.
不 我觉得你有
Anything you want to tell me
你要告诉我的任何事
You can tell me yourself.
你都能自己说给我听
I want to know you,
我想了解你
No matter what you've done or how long ago
不管你做过什么或是多久之前
Anyone home? What're you doing here?
有人在么 你怎么来了
I don't know. It's thanksgiving,
我不知道 今天是感恩节
And I couldn't think of anywhere
我想不到比这
That felt more like home.
更像家的地方
I'm glad to see that you couldn't either.
很高兴你也这么觉得
E., call Serena.
E打电♥话♥给瑟琳娜
I left a message already. Oh, good.
我早给她留言了 很好
What about Bart? Not coming.
巴特怎么办 不会来的
All right. Dinner's way behind schedule,so
好吧 晚餐还早呢 那
Who wants to start cooking? I do.
谁想做饭的 我
Hey, Vanessa. Hey.
瓦内萨 你好
Those flowers are beautiful. Are they for me?
花真漂亮 是给我的么
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Hi. I'm glad you're back.
你好 很高兴你回来了
I thought you were still mad at me.
我以为你还在生气
I was.
之前是
Look, I'm really, really sorry about Nate.
关于内特的事 我和抱歉
I mean, if it's any consolation,
说实在的
I don't think he ever really liked me anyway.
我也不觉的他会喜欢我
I haven't heard from him in weeks,so
我跟他好久没联♥系♥了
Our friendship is more important than
我们的友谊可比
Some guy, right? Yeah
男人重要 对吧 是啊
So let's just eat some turkey and
所以我们就去吃点火鸡然后
Put it behind us. Okay.
把这事忘了吧 好的
I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you too.
我也想你啊
I call Dibs on mashed potatoes.
我叫了土豆泥了
Hey. Jen, your mail's been piling up here.
珍妮 你的信全堆这儿呢
It's mostly catalogs, but still,
大多数是大学目录
You gotta sift through it. Okay.
但你还是得仔细看看 好的
Before you get going on that,
在你做那之前
You care to help me
你得仔细帮我
Find the marshmallows? Absolutely.
找棉花糖 当然
Dan, you think you can handle
丹 你觉得你能搞定
The cranberry sauce? Oh, god. yes.
酸果曼沙司 天呐 是的
Remember how to work that?
还记得怎么做么
As the end of another holiday draws near,
随着另一个节日的结束
I'd like to take a moment
我想花点时间
To list all the things I'm thankful for.
来为我要感激的人列个详单
I'm thankful that no matter
我要感激不管
How dark things might get,
发生的事情有多糟
Old friendships can still be rekindled...
老友间的情谊还能重燃
I'm thankful for new relationships
我感激一段新的感情
That help us realize how far we've
帮助我们意识到
Come from who we were...
我们的曾经是怎样的
And how close we get
还有当我们只做自己的时候
When we can really be ourselves.
能够多亲近
I'm thankful to know that no matter
我感激不管
What they say. You can go home again,
说过什么话 家的大门永远是敞开的
Whether it's your home or not.
无论是不是你的家
Andrew, Bart Bass.
安德鲁 我是巴特·巴斯
I know I told you not to look into
我知道我告诉过你别去查
why my wife was in that sanatorium,
为什么我老婆在那个疗养院
But I've changed my mind.
但我改变主意了
I'd really like to know.
我很想知道
I'd like to know everything.
我想知道所有的事
Excuse me. I-I have to go call my folks.
抱歉 我得给我家人打电♥话♥了
But the thing I'm most thankful for?
但我最感激的事情是
How even on the most giving of days,
尽管是在感恩节
People can still do something unforgivable.
人们还是会做一些不可原谅的事
Signed, stealed and delivered,
签字 偷走 运掉
I'm yours.
我是你的
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表