剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
强加上时间限制
I agree. but what are you gonna do about dan and yale?
我同意 但你准备怎么处理丹和耶鲁的事
We'll figure something out.
我们会解决的
Figure out what?
解决什么
What do we need to figure out between me and yale?
要解决我和耶鲁的什么事
I'm gonna go get dressed.
我要去换衣服了
Wait. is that...is that why you were moving in with lily?
等等 难道你是为这和莉莉搬到一起吗
To pay for my education?
来承担我的学费
Uh... what...at happened?
到底怎么回事
Yale has great financial aid.
耶鲁有很周到的经济补助
Well, as of now, we're a low priority.
直至目前 我们不占优势
It's all determined by need. and
是否得到补助取决于你的需求
I'm...i'm... we're we’re not need enough?
我 我们需求的不够吗
It's all relative, dan.
只是相对的 丹
Well, what do we do?
好吧 我们要怎么做
Well,I'm never let money getting a way
我之前从来没有因为钱的问题
Of your education before. i'm not gonna start now.
让你不能受好的教育 现在也一样
We've got some time.
我们还有时间
And you need to stay positive about your future.
你要积极面对你的未来
Did you call that kid who sent you a fan letter?
你打电♥话♥问给你寄信的粉丝是谁了吗
I bet he's dying to hear back from you.
我打赌他收到你的回应会激动死的
Yeah, well, i mean, it was great of him
是啊 他接到一定会很高兴的
To reach out like that, so i'll give him a call.
我会打给他的
Dan.
丹
We'll figure out a way.
我们会想到办法的
Oh, i-i know.
哦 我知道
I should have known it was too good to last.
我该知道 我俩好不了太久的
It's just... i was having so much fun
只是 我和一个像内特
Hanging out with a normal guy like nate.
这样平凡的人一起 是这么有乐趣
We may not have had the drama or the electricity,
我们也许不会那么戏剧化或者激♥情♥四射
But you know what we did have? fun?
但你知道 我们很开心啊
Yes, dorota, fun.
对 多洛塔 开心
Nate...he's so nice.
内特 他真是太好了
Being around him wasn't hard.
和他在一起并不艰难
It didn't hurt... until now.
也不会受伤 至少以前不会
I miss my friend nate.
我想念我的朋友内特
Maybe you get happy soon.
也许你很快就会开心的
True.
对
The ducks do soothe me.
鸭子的确安慰到我了
Give me my loaf.
给我面包
Mr. nate called to ask where your favorite spot...
内特先生问你最喜欢的地方是哪
That be where he want first kiss.
他想在那里给你初吻
Is it true that you brought me here?
真是你让我来的吗
Well, you ran off too quickly last night,
你昨天晚上走得太快了
All i want to tell you
我想告诉你的就是
Is that i do want to be with you...
我的确想和你在一起
Just not like that.
只是不是像那样
Excuse me. do i know you?
对不起 我认识你吗
Uh, i don't think so, no. i met you
恩 我不这么认为 不 我见过你
last year, around this time actually
去年 就是这时节
You were with a friend of yours,
你和你的朋友在一起
And you were calling yourself savannah.
你说你自己是萨瓦纳
Hi. sorry i'm late. mmm.
嗨 对不起我来晚了
I got some freshments for the ride. hey! hey! yeah.
路上我买♥♥了点新鲜货
Did you two introduce yourselves? uh, not exactly.
你俩互相介绍了吗 呃 还没
It's serena.
我叫瑟琳娜
I figured. well, it's nice to meet you again.
我就知道 很高兴再见你
I'm gabriel.
我是加布里埃尔
Oh, my god. we're gonna have so much fun.
哦 天哪 我们会超级开心的
Hold this. i gotta get my coat.
拿着 我要去拿我的大衣
Scott!
史考特
Your phone!
你的电♥话♥
Who does, uh, scott know in brooklyn?
史考特在布鲁克林有熟人吗
No one.
没人
Hello?
喂
Hey. is this scott? i'm sorry.
嗨 是史考特吗 对不起
scott can't come to the phone right now
他现在接不了电♥话♥
Can i give him a message? yeah, this is daniel humphrey.
我能留言给他吗 我是丹·汉弗瑞
He wrote me a letter, so, uh,
他给我写信了 所以
I guess if he wants to talk,
我想如果他想谈谈
Tell him he can... he can give me a call back.
转告他可以给我回个电♥话♥
Certainly. i'll pass the message along.
好的 我会转告他的
Okay. thank you.
好 谢谢
So who was it?
刚才是谁
Scott wrote a letter to rufus humphrey's son.
史考特给鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞的儿子写了封信
Why would he...
他为什么要
He knows.
他知道了
How do you delete an incoming call?
怎么删除来电记录
Mistakes, we all make them.
人人都是会犯错
They usually start with the best of intentions,
他们经常是好心办错事
Like keeping a secret to protect someone...
就像为保护某人而保守秘密
Ready? i'll be just a second.
好了吗 我马上来
Or getting some distance from the person you've become.
或是对自己的过往不能坦诚相对
Sometimes we don't even know what mistakes we've made to get where we are.
有时候我们甚至不知自己犯了什么错
Or we figure it out just in time
或是及时醒悟
To make it right again.
重归正轨
But every mistake happens for a reason...
但是事出总是有因
To teach you a lesson you would otherwise never learn...
来教会你可能永远不会学到的事情
You were going to leave without saying good-bye.
你要不辞而别吗
I knew you more like me than you were letting on.
我知道你会跟我一样不会勉强
Chuck, it's morning now, as in "cold light of,"
恰克 天亮了 该"冷静下来"了
As in "let's pretend last night didn't happen."
就像"昨晚什么都没有发生"
We could just as easily as pretend of this that will happen so.
我们也可以简单的装作 这还会再发生
And hopefully you never make that mistake again.
希望你不会一错再错
So we're clear?
我们说明白了吧
This is just between us.
这事只有我俩知道
It means nothing.
没有任何别的意思
What means nothing?
什么没有任何别的意思
Lucky for me, that never happens
我真幸运 从没出过这种事
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表