剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
and like I said,the mean girls don't control anything.
我说过的 贱女孩们无法掌控一切
Blair, wake up.
布莱尔 醒醒吧
You're not queen anymore. You haven't been for a while.
你再也不是女王了 有段时间不是了
And you're not going to be either
如果你向任何人透露消息
If you tell anyone what you know.
你也不不可能成为女王的
I'm sorry I wasted my time on you.
很遗憾我在你身上浪费时间
You don't have what it takes.
真不值得
You never did. Now if you'll excuse me.
从来都不值得 现在请恕我失陪了
Bring me your leader.
带我去见你们老大
It's not midnight.
午夜还没到呢
My gossip's too juicy to wait.
我等不及要爆料了
I wanna talk.
我想跟你谈谈
I prefer to talk after.
我更喜欢做了再说
What do you think about my coat?
你觉得我的大衣怎么样
I like it. Why?
我喜欢 为什么问
And now? Even better.
现在呢 更喜欢了
And...what about my headband?
喜欢我的发箍吗
I... admire it.
我欣赏它
And...my stockings?
我的长袜呢
Oh I adore them.
我仰慕它们
And my dress?
我的礼服呢
I worship it.
我崇拜它
How do you feel about me?
那你对我是什么感觉
Say it.
说出来
I...
我
What is it now? Oh not again.
这又是什么 别又来了
Serena Van Der Woodsen
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
Just couldn't leave well enough alone.
就是不想让我安生
Since she had to find out the truth about me
既然她这么想翻我的老底
I'm going to tell you the truth about everyone.
我就来翻翻每个人的老底
Every gossip bomb I've got is about to drop
我将要爆的料每个都是爆♥炸♥性的
And if you've got a problem with that,take it up with her.
如果你们有任何问题 记得找她算账
Ever wonder why Miss Carr left town?
想过卡尔老师为什么匆忙离开了吗
A little bee told me Dan Humphrey had sex with her
有消息说 在学校戏剧节期间
During the school play.
丹·汉弗瑞跟她上♥床♥了
Remember the sparks between Humphrey's sis and Nate?
还记得丹的妹妹跟内特之间的小火花
During a hot photo session.
在她拍摄一组尺度很宽的照片的时候
Thank God it stopped at pg-13
感谢上帝在发生儿童不宜的状况前叫停了
Or someone could have ended up in jail like her brother.
不然某人可能要跟她哥哥一样以坐牢收场了
Is that true?
是真的吗
What? You were in jail?
什么 你做过牢
And as for Blair Waldorf say "uncle."
布莱尔·霍道夫嘛 据说新年派对上
We hear she kept it in the Bass family on new year's.
找上了拜斯家族中一位"叔叔辈"的人物哦
but rumor has it Chuck spent some time in Brooklyn--
而恰克 有传闻说他找上了个布鲁克林区的妞
Metaphorically speaking of course.
当然 我已经说得很委婉了
You slept with Jack? You slept with Vanessa?
你跟杰克上♥床♥了 你跟瓦内萨上♥床♥了
Serena Van Der Woodsen here's looking at you.
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 就看你的了
Jack?Blair? Really? That's calculating.Even for you.
杰克跟布莱尔 即便是你 这也太工于心计了
I was sad and he tried to comfort me.
我当时很伤心 他想安慰我
You call that comfort? More like collusion.
那叫安慰吗 更像是狼狈为奸
Like you didn't do that with the dregs of d.u.m.b.o.
说得你跟那个下城区的女人很清白一样
I'm standing right here.
我就在这里呢
I can't believe you slept with miss Carr.
我真不敢相信你跟卡尔老师上♥床♥了
And you were in jail?
你还进过监狱吗
I can't believe you let some guy take photos of you.
我真不敢相信你让人给你拍那种照片
Wh-what was he doing there?
还有 他去那儿又是干什么的
No,no,no. It wasn't as bad as it sounds. Okay?
不是的 这件事没有听上去这么糟糕 好吗
You guys just stop it,okay? She's trying to create
你们都给我闭嘴 好吗 她正在给我们之间
A divide between us. This is exactly what she wants.
制♥造♥分♥裂♥ 而这场面正是她想看到的
We can't let that happen.
我们不能让她得逞
You want to know something?
你知道吗
I don't think it's her that created the divide.
我觉得不是她在制♥造♥分♥裂♥
I think it was you.
而是你
You're the reason we're on "gossip girl" in the first place.
你才是我们被八卦天后爆料的根本原因
If it wasn't for you we'd all be safe.
如果不是你 我们都相安无事
Okay that's enough. We all did what she said we did.
够了 她所说的都是确有其事
You can't blame Serena for this. Yes we can.
你不能因此而责怪瑟琳娜 谁说不能
She declared war on gossip girl.You brought this on us.
是她向八卦天后宣战的 事情都因你而起
That's,that's not fair.
这样说不公平
Serena was just trying to help everybody.
瑟琳娜只是想帮大家
What do you know about anything
你知道什么呀你
Besides your label was the only one that was true.
除了成天装出一副众人皆醉我独醒的样子来
You mean what she said about the "insider"? Are you crazy?
你指她说过的那些"圈内人"的话吗 你疯了吗
You're friend with Nate Archibald
你是内特·阿齐布尔德的朋友
You played on the soccer team.You got into Yale
你加入了足球队 你进了耶鲁大学
You got the lead role in the school play
你在校园剧中扮演主角
You got published in "the New Yorker "
你在《纽约客》上发表了作品
You had sex with a teacher.
你跟学校老师上♥床♥了
Plus you dated the most popular girl in school
还有 你跟学校里最受欢迎的女孩约会
And ignored the rest of us.
对我们其他人不屑一顾
No. I meant them.
不 我是说她们
You pretend not to be like us but you are... to the bone.
你装作和我们不是一类人 可你骨子里就是
And you should have known better.
你早该知道的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Kudos S. Way to go out with a bang.
神奇的S 你名声大噪了
Now what did you want to tell me before?
你要告诉我什么来着
Oh. It doesn't matter now.
不重要了
It just happened. Leave me alone.
那只是意外 别烦我
You're not mad at me because of that.
你没生我的气
Just like I'm not mad at you about Vanessa.
我也没因为瓦内萨生你的气
Stop telling me what I feel.
别告诉我我怎么想
We're just doing what we always do--finding excuses.
都是是借口 我们总在找借口
Well... I won't do it anymore.
我再也不要这样了
I know you told Serena you love me.
你跟瑟琳娜说你爱我
Serena heard wrong.
瑟琳娜听错了
Last year you told Nate. This year you told Serena.
去年是内特 今年是瑟琳娜
You tell everyone but me. Why can't you tell me?
所有人都知道 除了我 为什么不对我说
Is gossip girl right about you being a coward?
难道八卦天后说对了 你是个懦夫
That's not true and you know it.
你知道那不是真的
Gossip girl can be right about you all she wants
八卦天后的话应验多少都随便
But I won't let her be right about me.
但关于我的不行
I will not be weak anymore.
我不会再软弱下去
You can't run.
不许逃走
You have to stay here and hear it this time.
你得留在这 听我说
Chuck Bass...
恰克·巴斯
I love you.
我爱你
I love you so much...
我爱你爱得
It consumes me.
让自己受尽折磨
I love you...
我爱你
And I know you love me too.
我知道你也爱我
Tell me you love me
说你爱我
Then everything we've done--
这样我们所做的一切
All the gossip and the lies
八卦 谎言
And the hurt
和伤害
Will have been for something.
就都是值得的
Tell me it was for something.
告诉我一切都是值得的
Maybe it was.
或许曾经是
But it's not anymore.
可现在不是了
Oh my gosh. Do you remember the casbah?
我的天 还记得卡斯吧吗
That concert?
那场音乐会
Barely...
怎么会忘
In the best way.
一切历历在目
Oh my God. You covered "how will I know"
天 你翻唱了《我如何知道》
And you dedicated it to me
献给我
And I sat there trying not to laugh. Oh God.
我坐在台下憋着不笑出声来 天哪
I was so in love with you.
我当时那么爱你
What are we doing?
你想说什么
Things were so much easier when we were younger.
年轻时候的世界多简单
Unlike our kids we just jumped into things.
我们想做就做 不像现在的孩子
I mean, why can't we just be more like that
我是说 我们何不像以前那样
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表