剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Nate.
内特
It'll be fine.
不会有事的
Sorry to break it to you b
真是不好意思 打断你的派对
but this party just went over to the dark side.
但是B 这个阴暗的派对才刚刚开始
It's a citywide blackout,
这个是全城性的停电
but we have candles.
但是 我们至少还有蜡烛
Everything's fine.
不会有事的
Vanessa. Nate, thank goodness.
瓦内萨 内特 感谢上帝
Would you please tell this young lady
麻烦你告诉这个女士
Can't go outside in the blackout? yeah. well, I am.
停电以后不能出去 知道了
No, it's okay, marcus. I got it. I got it.
没事儿 马库斯 我明白了
Just come with me, please.
跟我来 求你了
I can't believe this.
这简直难以置信
Here I kept thinking,
我现在都认为你是不一样的
"Nate's so much different than Blair and all the others,"
内特和布莱尔还有其他人是那么的不同
But you're just as bad.
但是事实证明你和他们一样
look, it's not that simple, okay?
事情没有那么简单 知道吗
Are you sleeping with that woman?
你有没有和那个女人发♥生♥关♥系♥
Yes.
有
Is that the reason you keep canceling on me?
这就是你一直放我鸽子的原因
Yes, but-- no, Nate. there are no "but"s.
是的 但是... -内特 没有但是
You lied to me,
你欺骗了我
and you're sleeping with some mrs. robinson.
还有你和一个所谓的罗宾逊大妈发生了关系
And while on the upper east side that might be totally normal...
虽然这种事情在上东区习以为常
I didn't sign up for some creepy love triangle with you
但是我可没有说要加入你
and someone's mom.
和一个妈妈级别人的三角恋中
She's giving me money.
她给我钱
Well, that's just the capper, isn't it?
这只是个谎言 不是吗
No, my mom and I needed help.
不是 我妈妈和我需要帮助
I just-- I had no other option.
我只是 我没有其他选择了
Tell me everything.
告诉我到底怎么回事
Now if everyone will just get a drink and a candle,
现在 只要每个人都喝的还有蜡烛
I'm sure the power will be back in a minute.
我相信 电力供应会马上恢复
Blair, have you seen Nate?
布莱尔 你见到内特了吗
Um, no. it's a blackout.
没有 现在停电了
That girl showed up. they went off somewhere together.
那个女孩出现了 他们一起去了某个地方
Honestly, Catherine, so what?
老实说 凯瑟琳 那又能怎样
If they want to be together, you can't stop them.
如果他们真想在一起 你没办法阻止的
Just deal with it. I wouldn't expect you to understand.
随他们去吧 我不期望你能理解
Hot young guy,
一个是帅气年轻的男孩
Aging beauty enjoying her last hurrah
一个是准备整容手术的资深美女
before the surgeries start.
妄图抓住青春的尾巴
Tt's called a clich?
这就叫俗气
Is marcus everything you could possibly hope for?
你觉得马库斯能满足你需要的一切
Yes, absolutely.
是的 明显是的
Really? thers not one thing that's missing?
真的吗 没有什么是没有的吗
That one thing you tell yourself you can live without?
那个你觉得你可以一生都不要的东西
That you'd happily sacrifice for the rest?
你可以高兴的为此牺牲以后的时光
so tell you what.
那么告诉我
You're gonna sacrifice it every day
在你年轻的生命里
for the rest of your life.
你愿意每一天都牺牲此事
Nate makes me feel alive.
内特让我觉得我还活着
I'm not gonna give that up.
我不准备放弃
Yeah, my name's Dan Humphrey.
是的 我叫丹·汉弗瑞
Yeah. uh, the elevator's stuck.
没错 电梯停了
Okay. all right. thank you.
没事了 谢谢你
Well, it's a citywide blackout, so the guy says we just have to wait,
这是全城性的停电 所以那些人叫我们等等
Hope the power comes back on soon.
只有希望供电早点恢复
What?
什么
No. no, I know when you're thinking of something.
肯定有事 我知道你在想东西
Just tell me. no, it's--it's nothing.
告诉我 没 没什么
Serena. well, you--you probably should have mentioned my name.
瑟琳娜 你应该跟管♥理♥员♥说下我的名字
Are you kidding? just forget it.
你在开玩笑 没事 忘了吧
No, seriously.
不 我是认真的
You think that there's, like, a box that says,
你觉得会存在一个 像魔法盒一样东西说
"open in event of serena van der woodsen emergency"?
为被困的瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森开门
I live in the building. that's all.
我住在这儿 仅此
No, it's a citywide blackout,
不 这个是全城大停电
So there--there must be hundreds of people stuck in elevators right now.
所以 现在肯定有上百人被困电梯
Okay, if you're not gonna call them,
好吧 如果你不给他们打电♥话♥
can we not talk about it?
我们能不能换个话题
You're making it hotter.
你让这里的气氛很紧张
No, Dan-- why not?
不 丹 为什么不
Yeah, hey. it's Dan Humphrey again.
又是我 丹·汉弗瑞
Uh, Humph--Humphrey, the guy in the elevator? Yeah.
汉弗瑞 汉弗瑞 就是在电梯里的那个人
I know, I know, but I forgot to say
我知道 我知道 但是我忘记说了
that I'm with serena van der woodsen.
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森也被困了
Okay. thanks.
知道了 谢谢
Well, they're gonna send someone, so...
他们准备派个人过来 所以
Um, I guess I'm gonna go now.
我想我应该走了
Oh, please.
什么
I am not sending you out into a blackout.
停电的时候我是不会让你走的
You can stay till the lights come back on.
你可以待到来电以后
Okay. thanks.
好的 谢谢
As--as long as you're here, come here. hold this.
鉴于你已经待了很久了 来这 拿着这个
I just--i cannot-- I cannot decide about this neckline.
我是指 我不能 我对这个领口没了主意
Really? I think it's cute.
真的吗 我觉得这个很好看
Why don't you try telling the truth?
你为什么不跟我说实话
It's not like I can fire you twice.
似乎我只能解雇你一次
Well, it looks like
好吧 这个看上去像是
a pilgrim at a funeral.
清教♥徒♥去参加葬礼的衣服
Uh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
You're absolutely right.
你真是太对了
I am?
是吗
Yeah. don't let it go to your head.
没错 不过别太当回事
But my mom still thinks chuck's lending us the money,
但是我妈妈始终觉是恰克借钱给我们的
So just sending it through me.
所以几乎不知道我的事
So borrowing money from your son's friend is fine,
跟自己孩子的朋友借钱还可以接受
But whoring him out
可是出♥卖♥♥♥自己孩子的幸福
to pay the club bill isn't.
去付俱乐部的账单就不行了
Do you wanna be with this woman?
你真想和那个女人在一起
No, I want to be with you.
不 我想跟你在一起
But I just know that's not gonna happen now,
但是 我对现在的情况没了主意
so...
所以...
Nate...
内特
You have to end this for yourself.
你必须靠自己解决这件事
Forget about what I said before.
忘了我以前说的了
You are better than this.
你可以做的更好
I'll be here when you get back.
我在这儿 等你回来
I see.
我明白
Oh--oh, just a moment.
请等一下
Blair, I'm on with the building manager.
布莱尔 我在和建筑商打电♥话♥
I need you.
我需要你
What? has something happened?
什么 是不是出什么事了
everyone seems quite calm.
貌似每个人都很平静
No.
不
I need you now.
我现在就像要你
Blair--Blair, there's a blackout.
布莱尔 布莱尔 现在停电了
We have guests. we can't desert them.
我们还有客人 我们不能忽视他们
I need you to make me feel alive.
我要你让我觉得我还活着
Uh... uh, wait, wait.
等等
What are you-- what are you talking about?
你想 你想说什么
Just meet me up in my bedroom, okay?
在卧室等我 好吗
Looks like lady b. is determined to have it all.
看来B王妃决定要得到一切了
Question is, who with?
问题是 会是跟谁呢
Nate?
内特
Actually, I was looking for him myself.
其实 我是来找你的
Vanessa, is it?
瓦内萨 是吧
Oh, I see.
我明白了
You're thinking,
你在想...
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表