剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
No, it's not. He believed in you.
不 不是的 他信任你
That son of a bitch.
那个混♥蛋♥
Jack! no Jack's right.
杰克 杰克没错
My father can't be one way my whole life
我老爸绝不会一辈子不肯定我
Then all of a sudden, it's okay.
然后突然的 很好
It's nice that he finally decided I'm worthy,
我很高兴他终于承认了我的价值
But I don't want it.
但我不想接受
If you want it, you can have it.
你想要么 那就给你吧
Three times this week I planned a dinner with Jonathan,
这周我三次计划好和乔纳森共进晚餐
And every time, Jenny just happened to show up.
结果每次珍妮都跟来了
Well, she doesn't have anyone else.
她也没其他朋友了
All the mean girls hate her.
那些刻薄的女生都讨厌她
You gotta give her time to make new friends.
你得给她交新朋友的时间
But doesn't she understand the whole point
难道她不知道恋爱的要义
Of having a boyfriend is to be alone?
就是要独处吗
Yes. seems to be a problem with the entire Humphrey clan.
是啊 这似乎是汉弗瑞家族的通病
Uh, no. Dan is avoiding you
不是的 丹躲着你
Because he thinks our parents are getting back together.
是因为他觉得我们爸妈又走到一起了
You can't really blame him.
你不能全怪他
Well, I happen to know they're not,
巧的是我知道他们并不是那回事
So he needs to stop being paranoid.
所以他该停止胡思乱想了
Okay, so as far as you know... hey. be nice to Jenny.
好的 就我所知 喂 对珍妮好点
Hey! hey, eric! okay, guess what?
艾瑞克 你知道不
Jonathan and I decided that tonight we are gonna have
乔纳森和我决定今晚我们要
An edith head film festival.
办一个伊迪斯电影节
She says edith head, I say hitchcock.
她说的是伊迪斯 我说的是希契科克
Same difference.
再次口味不同
Great. count me in.
太好了 算我一个
Oh, wait. oh, my gosh.
等下 我的天
Oh, did you guys know that you have matching backpacks?
你俩知道你们背的是情侣包么
That's so cute.
真是酷
Dan.
丹
Dan, hey.
喂 丹
Sorry, I'm a little out of it.
不好意思 我有点分神
Look, I know you've been avoiding me,
听着 我知道你一直在躲着我
But my mom called from boston this morning,
但我妈早上从波士顿打电♥话♥来了
And I asked her point-blank.
我问了那个关键问题
you have nothing to worry about.
你没啥可担心的
Well, who said anything about being worried?
谁说我在担心
Why, what did she say?
为什么 她说了啥
That there's nothing going on between her and Rufus.
她说她和鲁弗斯之间没什么
Well, isn't that what you were worried about?
难道你不是在担心那个吗
Yeah. uh, yeah. I just... I was really convinced,
是啊 是啊 我 只是太敏感了
But you know, if your mom says nothing's going on,
不过你知道 你老妈都说没啥了
Then that's good.
那就好了
yeah, well, she usually is pretty honest about these things--
是啊 她一般对这种事都是很坦白的
A little too honest, actually.
事实上有点过于坦白了
Supposedly sarkozy was a bad kisser.
比如我估计萨科奇不大会接吻
Yeah, well, that's, uh, that's a relief--
那个 那还真令人宽心
Not the thing about sarkozy. That's kind of disappointing.
没和萨科奇搭上茬真有点令人失望
So we're good then?
那我们之间好了吗
Yeah, we are. absolutely.
好了 完全好了
Okay.
好的
I'll see you later.
待会见
Hey, Dan, what's up?
丹 什么事
You do realize the whole reason Serena and I broke up
你明明知道上次我和瑟琳娜分手
Was because she was being so secretive,
就是因为她对我隐瞒了很多
And now I'm the one keeping secrets.
现在成了我对她隐瞒了
Lily's gonna talk to Eric and Serena
莉莉准备一回去
As soon as we get back.
就跟艾瑞克和瑟琳娜说的
In the meantime, you have to wait just like we do.
在那之前 你得跟我们一样再等等
I-I just--I don't like lying to my girlfriend.
我 我只是不喜欢对女朋友撒谎
You know, Serena has a right to know what's going on.
你看 瑟琳娜有权知道发生了什么
Oh, my god. We have to tell Serena.
老天 我们必须告诉瑟琳娜
What? we don't know what he's lying about.
啥 我们还不知道他在说什么呢
Why are you talking?
谁让你说话的
Last time I checked you were still on probation.
你还没有到能说话的地位
We should at least tell blair.
我们至少该先告诉布莱尔
We can't. Blair's with Chuck again.
不可以 布莱尔又和恰克搞在一起了
I'm really getting sick of how much time she's spending with him.
她陪了恰克那么久 久得我都要吐了
but his dad just died.
他的父亲刚刚逝世了
Yeah, like a month ago.
是啊 大概一个月以前
Afraid we're on our own for this one, ladies.
恐怕这次我们得靠自己了 美女们
Chuck! stop!
恰克 停下来
It's like he's setting me up to fail from beyond the grave.
感觉好像他死了后还在耍我
Do you really think bart would leave his whole company to you
你觉得如果他不信任你的话
If he didn't think you could do it? It doesn't make sense.
他会把公♥司♥留给你吗 简直扯淡
My father never trusted me with anything.
我老爹从不信任我
He's trusting you now.
他现在信任你了
he left you his legacy.
他的遗产几乎都留给了你
I know you can do this.
我知道你做得来的
I wouldn't even know where to begin.
我连从哪开始都不知道
Start by reading the rest of this.
就从读完这封信开始吧
Is lowly lonely boy cheating on our queen?
卑微的寂寞小子戏弄了我们的女王吗
Sound unlikely?
觉得不可思议么
Does the name Georgina ring a bell?
乔治娜又卷土重来了吗
Get out your shovels and start digging the dirt, kids.
孩子们 来尽情的发掘八卦吧
Gossip girl's gonna need a little help
八卦天后需要点小帮助
Getting to the bottom of this mess.
来挖掘出那最不为人知的秘密
Chuck. what's up? forget something?
恰克 怎么了 忘拿什么东西了么
I took a walk around the block, read my father's letter.
我在街上逛了逛 读了我老爹的信
If it wasn't notarized, I'd think it was a fake.
如果不是有公章的话 我会觉得那是伪造的
Look, I owe you a lot, Jack.
你看 我欠你很多 杰克
You saved my life when I didn't want to be saved.
在我不想被救赎时你帮助了我
Well, you noticed that thai waitress
是啊 你还注意到那个我准备第二天晚上
I was gonna take home the other night had a penis.
带回家的泰国女招待有小♥弟♥弟♥了
So consider us even.
来说说我们吧
Look, I've decided to follow my father's wishes
你看 我准备遵从我老爸的意见
And take over Bass industries.
接管拜斯公♥司♥的产业
Well, we can discuss that when you turn 18.
我们可以等你18岁了再谈这个
Anyway, you're in charge in name.
不过 公♥司♥还是在你名下
It's better--all the fun, none of the work.
这不更好么 花天酒地 不用工作
I want to start now, learning at least.
我想现在就开始 至少开始学
This isn't an after-school job.
这可不像课后兼♥职♥之类的
You have no experience.
你没经验
You're not ready.
你还没准备好
If you want to stay in New York,
如果你想留在纽约
I'll find a place for you in the company.
我会在公♥司♥里给你找个活
I know it's going to be a long road...
我知道路漫漫其修远兮
But I'm ready now.
不过我准备好了
You missed one.
这还一本
Wait, blair. Do you--
等等 布莱尔 你有没有
What do you want, jack?
杰克 你想要什么
You, obviously.
当然是要你
Hanging up!
我挂了啊
But barring that, to apologize.
别挂 我道歉还不行吗
This whole process just wasn't what I was expecting.
我没预料到 事情会变成这样
I, uh, I want to make it right.
我想办点好事
Chuck's the only family I've got.
恰克是我唯一的亲人
I know. Poor Chuck. Luckily, he has me.
我明白 可怜的恰克 还好他还有我
What do you say we throw him a party
你说咱们给他办个派对怎么样
To celebrate him running the company?
庆祝他接手公♥司♥吗
Why not celebrate Bart dying?
还不如庆祝巴特死了呢
That would be just as tasteless.
肯定无聊透顶
Just something to show he has our support.
只是为了表示我们对他大力支持
I'm having dinner with Chuck tonight.
我今晚约了恰克吃饭
He knows he has my support.
他知道我支持他
Blair, you know better than anyone
布莱尔 你比其他任何人都清楚
How rough things have been for Chuck lately,
最近恰克家里出了多少事
And unfortunately, i didn't help the way I reacted this morning.
不幸的是 我没法阻止今早那样的事发生
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表