剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Another couple of months to find out for sure,
等几个月 确定名单
It's all good, or it will be.
没什么 都会好起来的
Yeah, I know it will.
当然 我知道一定会的
I need to see the headmistress.
我要去见校长
Right now!
就现在
They say that it's not over
他们说 事情还没有定局
till the fat lady sings.
仍然有得胜的转机
But who's that I hear tuning up in the wings?
可是我俨然已经听见了谁 正在欢声歌♥唱
Sorry, b. I think it's curtains.
对不起 布莱尔 我想可能这就是落幕了
All my usual moves haven't worked. Jack is blood.
我的行动显然没有奏效 杰克是冷血的
He thinks too much like me, sees me coming.
他和我太像了 他正等着我去找他
And the way he's running the business,
只是像他这样经营生意
I worry everything my father had worked for will be lost.
我担心我父亲的付出会在此功亏一篑
Since you're part of the company now,
你也是公♥司♥的一分子
I thought you might care.
我想你可能也会在乎
I do care, Charles,
我当然在乎 查理斯
But my concern is for you, not the company.
但我担心的是你 而不是公♥司♥
You're living alone. why don't you move back in here?
你现在自己一个人 为什么你不搬回来住
It'll make it a lot easier to work together.
这样也会让我们更好的一切工作
I'm not interested in a family reunion
我对家庭团圆没有什么兴趣
Nor in assuaging your guilt
你这么做并不会减轻我父亲的死
over my father's death.
给你带来的愧疚感
Do you believe in my cause or not?
我这么说你同不同意
I do.
我同意
But your shenanigans-- planting coke in his gym bag,
但是你的诡计 用春♥药♥让他嗨起来
Ambushing him with a transsexual hooker...
强塞给他一个变性妓♥女♥
Two. they owed me a favor.
是两个 她们欠我人情
Will only cast a negative light on you in the board's eyes.
只会让公♥司♥的董事们继续看扁你
I don't care about the board anymore.
我才不想再考虑他们
You should. You need them.
你要考虑 你需要他们
So let me help you by handling this like a grownup.
让我来像个成年人一样来帮你吧
My 20% stake in Bass industries
我在拜斯集团的百分之二十股份
Must count for something, and when I'm done,
还是有点权力的 一旦我帮你解决了
Perhaps you'll reconsider your living situation.
或许你会再考虑一下自己的生活情况
Don't hold your breath.
别期望太高
Meet me here at 2:00?
两点约在这里
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
Dean Berube said I was a perfect fit.
伯鲁比院长说我绝对能胜任
His exact words were,
他确切的说
"Yale could use a girl like Blair Waldorf."
耶鲁招布莱尔·霍道夫这样的女孩
Well, apparently, they found one somewhere else.
很明显 他们要了别人
Calm yourself.
你冷静一点
When I spoke to Dean Berube this morning,
今早我和伯鲁比院长谈过了
He assured me that
他确定的跟我说
if the student they've accepted
如果他们已经接收的那个学生
Turns them down, you are next in line.
拒绝了他们 你就是下一批的
Dan Humphrey?
是丹·汉弗瑞吗
He's like a cafeteria lady who won the lottery.
他就像个中了彩票的食堂女
You couldn't pry that acceptance from his hands
你不能从他手上打听认可情况
With the jaws of life.
尤其在这个节骨眼上
I wasn't speaking about Mr. Humphrey.
我并没有说是汉弗瑞先生
Someone from Constance got in?
难道是因为来自康士坦茨的人被录取吗
Blair, in our school's history,
布莱尔 在我校的历史上
most wait-listed students
多数等候通知的学生
Ultimately get into the college of their choice.
最终都进入了他们所选择的大学
Your transcript is a series of unblemished a's.
你的所有成绩都是A
All you have to do is keep up your g.p.a.
你要做的就是拿好你的成绩单
And you'll get in.
然后等待被录取
I know that patience and trust
我知道耐心和信任
Aren't necessarily your strong suits,
并不是你的强项
But you'll just have to rise to the occasion, hmm?
但是你一定会应付好的 对吧
Thank you. I'm sure I can do that.
谢谢 我必然可以
Just tell me who got in.
告诉我到底谁被录取了
You got in? congratulations.
你被录取了吗 恭喜你呀
Oh, shh. don't say it too loud. I haven't told anyone yet,
小声点 我还没告诉别人呢
Not even Dan, especially not Blair.
甚至连丹都没说 尤其是布莱尔
Well, why not? oh, II couldn't.
为什么不说 因为我不能
She was wait-listed. It would have been a disaster.
她还在等通知 被她知道就是场风暴
A word of unsolicited advice--
给你个建议
It sounds like you're worrying about other people
听起来你一直在担心别人
When this is a decision about you.
但这是你的决定
Do you want Yale?
你想进耶鲁大学吗
Do you know you're the first person
你知道你是第一个
That's ever asked me that?
问我这个问题的人吗
The truth is, I don't--I don't know.
实际上 我不知道
The whole reason I went there in the first place
我去那里的首要目的是因为布莱尔
Was because of Blair, and then I applied because of Dan.
我申请的原因又是因为丹
Honestly, I think Yale
说实话 我觉得
Might be accepting me for the wrong reasons.
耶鲁接受我的原因也不一定对
I would never advise anyone to
我不会建议别人
turn down a great opportunity,
放弃这样好的机会
But going to the right school for you
选择一个对的学校
Is the most important thing.
才是最重要的
Serena, did you hear someone from Constance got in?
瑟琳娜 你听说有康斯坦斯的人录取了吗
I bet it's that little Nelly.
我打赌那应该是小内丽
When I find her, she's not gonna know--hello.
我找到她时 她还不知道 你好
Blair, I missed you first period.
布莱尔 第一节课时你没来
I had a meeting.
那时候我在参加会议
You also missed getting this back.
你还忘了把这个交回来
I'll talk to you later, Serena. Bye
瑟琳娜 待会聊 拜
well, if you're on a witch hunt,
如果你还能想到勾心斗角
That means you can't be too upset, right?
说明你还不是太低落
Witch hunts are my valium, Serena.
勾心斗角是我的镇定剂 瑟琳娜
I'm just trying to stay calm.
我要保持镇静
What about you?
你呢
I have to say, I'm totally surprised Yale passed up
我想说的是 我十分惊讶耶鲁也没签发
The p.r. of accepting "it" girl Serena van der Woodsen.
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的通行证
They have more class than I thought.
他们的等级比我想象中的还分明
Well, like you pointed out, they didn't want me for me.
就像你说的那样 他们不想因为我而要我
Dan must be pissed.
丹肯定很忿怒
His hope of arriving on campus with cachet
他计划顶着好学生戳入学
Has been shot to hell.
现在破灭了
Now he'll just be lumped in
他现在也只能埋头于
With the rest of the financial aid-iots and poets.
经济危机和诗集中了
Oh, my god.
天啊
What?
怎么了
I have to go.
我先走了
Hello? Miss van der Woodsen,
你好 范德·伍德森小姐
This is Shirley from dean Berube's office.
我是学院院长办公室的雪莉
The dean would love to issue a press release
如果你同意 院长想发布篇新闻稿
That you'll be joining Yale's freshman class
宣布你秋季会加入
In the fall,Assuming you're accepting.
耶鲁大一新生班级
Would you mind? miss van der Woodsen?
可以吗 范·德·伍德森小姐
Um, I-I-I'm gonna have to call you back.
我待会给你打过去
Charles has left us no choice.
查尔斯把我们逼到这份上
We wish you had been left in charge of the company,
我们当然希望你留下来继续管理公♥司♥
Of course, but that's not how it laid out.
不光是摆摆样子
Well, surely there must be something.
当然还是要尽职责
Jack is Charles' guardian,
杰克是查尔斯的监护人
And the contract clearly states
合同明确规定
That his guardian has control.
监护人的监护权
Short of being able to prove he's completely negligent,
除了证明他在监护上边的疏忽
All we can do is our best to temper his actions.
我们能做的只有尽量缓和他的行为
Minority shareholders' meeting.
股东开小会
We were just finishing up.
已经说完了
See you soon, I hope, lilian?
希望很快能再见 莉莉
Yes, peter, I'd like that.
是啊 皮特 我很乐意
Had I known my own personal
如果我知道我的双料间谍
Mata Hari was going to be here,
魔女玛塔在这里的话
I would have come sooner.
我就早点来了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表