剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Yes, well, I was just being brought up to date
我会根据你的进程
On your progress or lack thereof.
制定我的计划的
I'll right myself eventually.
我最后会证明自己的
I just have to get my legs under me.
等我站稳脚跟
Maybe the two of us could come together in some way,
或许某天咱们会取得某些共识
Help me find my strength... or use it all up.
帮我找找我的长处 或者你也用得着
What's that for?
干嘛
Your nose. you don't seem so worried
揩你的鼻子 你好像不怎么担心
About the same morality clause
你也栽在绊倒查尔斯的
That cost Charles this company.
公♥司♥的道德条款上
They won't touch me.
他们不会动我的
Although I may not be doing a bang-up job yet,
虽然我工作做得还不是那么好
It beats having a woman of your reputation at the helm.
总好过让有你这种名声的女性掌权
This is a "b."
这是个B
Yes, it is.
是的
You're new here, so you don't know how it works.
你新来的 所以你不知道规矩
I have a feeling you're about to explain.
我知道你正要给我讲
Second semester seniors get a free pass,
毕业班学生第二学期考试要全过
Like pregnant ladies or 14-year-old chinese gymnasts.
就像怀孕的女士或14岁中国体操运动员
Constance wants their students
康斯坦斯希望他们的学生
To get into the best colleges.
能进入最好的大学
That's why this free pass exists.
所以必须全过 懂吗
The headmistress-- if she knew about this grade--
而校长 如果被她知道你给了这种成绩
She'd rap you on the wrist.
她会惩罚你的
Maybe in time, I'll get in trouble
或许很快我就会有麻烦
For not inflating grades like
因为我没有像别人那样
Everyone else, miss Waldorf,
给你提分 霍道夫小姐
But until then, I'll give them based on merit.
但在此之前 我还是以成绩作为依据
I need to keep my g.p.a. perfect to get into Yale.
我要拿着优秀的成绩单进耶鲁
You should have thought of that before.
那你早想什么了
What's wrong? I think I might have just lost Yale.
怎么了 我想刚才我可能失去去耶鲁的机会了
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
I didn't apply anywhere else.
我没申请别的学校
Just hold on a second.
等会
There's a phone call I have to return.
我要回个电♥话♥
The bastard is untouchable.
那个混♥蛋♥真难缠
Well, what should we do?
我们该怎么办
Time to get dirty. I'm all ears.
时间来说服一切 我听腻了
Let me educate you.
我来教教你吧
Did you really try to buy anthrax with his credit card?
你真打算用他的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥炭疽病毒
The black market isn't what it used to be.
黑市不像以前那样了
And you got him on Megan's list?
你还把他弄到梅根的名单上了
If only his apartment were a few
要是他的公♥寓♥
blocks closer to a playground.
离操场只有几个街区多好
Look, I understand why you're trying to do these things,
听着 我知道你为什么有这些想法
But we have got to do something that is not illegal.
但我们不能做违法的事
I've put calls in to Jack's business associates in Australia.
我已经打电♥话♥给杰克的澳大利亚的商业助手
He's not the most upstanding citizen.
他也不是个正经人
I'm sure we will find something.
我保证我们能查到些东西
You know, I, um, I thought I lost you the day of the funeral,
我以为从葬礼那天开始我就失去你了
And, um, I'm sorry
我对是杰克
That Jack's the one to bring us back together,
让我们重归于好感到遗憾
But I'm glad that we're doing this.
但现在我们能这样 我很高兴
If your people don't come up with anything,
如果你的人没给你带来什么消息
Maybe we could try number 26.
那我们应该试一下第26条
"Crash Jack in plane."
让杰克的飞机坠毁
The Bass jet is kind of expensive, Charles.
查尔斯 巴斯的飞机很贵的
There's insurance.
还上了保险
Hello?
你好
Yes. yeah, that would be fine.
好的 那样很好
I can't really talk right now.
我有点忙 不能多说
Yes, the, uh, the opera has an early curtain.
是的 歌♥剧院有场提前演出
Rufus, stop it.
鲁弗斯 别闹了
Okay, okay. I'll see you then.
好吧好吧 一会见
Bye.
再见
I can't believe you. You're actually going
我不敢相信 你今晚真要去镇上
To take your half-price hustler out on the town tonight.
照顾你那半个活跃分子吗
I thought we were putting this behind us, Charles.
我以为我们把这事放下了 查尔斯
I'm here to help you.
我来这是为了帮组你
And what part of you dating someone else
你在我父亲去世后一个月
A month after my father's death is helping me?
就约会了 这算哪门子帮助
You say you want to be family, but if you really meant it,
你说你想成为一家人 如果你真那样想的话
You wouldn't parade your mistress in public.
你不会当众炫耀你的情夫的
You'd have some tact,
你知道低调些
Some respect.
表示尊重
This isn't about your father, Charles.
这和你父亲无关 查尔斯
I should have known from your history
若我早知道你的过去
I couldn't count on you.
我就不指望你了
You think of yourself.
你只为自己着想
Your kids and my dead father are proof of that.
你的孩子和我死去的父亲可以作证
Hey, Serena.
瑟琳娜
Hey, I was thinking maybe we
我想或许这周末
Could go to Yale this weekend,
我们可以一起去耶鲁
Get some hope into you.
你要抱有希望
she's going down. Yes, she's gonna go.
她已经屈服了 是的 她得走了
Would you excuse me for a second?
介意我离开会不
Not really.
不会啊
I know that look you're up to no good.
一看你我就知道你又在打坏主意了
Good is subjective,
你猜错了
And if you don't believe me, you can look it up.
你不信 自己看看
You want to get Rachel back for the grade she gave you.
你要把雷切尔给你的分数换回来
A new teacher's like a child. It has to be taught.
新老师就像小孩 得教着点才行
And spanked.
该出手时就出手
And I can't risk not getting into Yale,
我可不能冒进不了耶鲁的风险
So it's open season on Miss Iowa.
现在该艾奥瓦老师接受丛林大反♥攻♥了
Time to shuck the corn.
给她点颜色看看
I wasn't supposed to say anything,
我本该保密的
But you are going to Yale. you got in, an early admission.
你能去耶鲁 你进了 提前录取
What?
什么
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I declined my acceptance,you're next in line.
因为我拒绝了邀请 而你是替补
They're gonna call you in a couple hours. You got in?
过段时间他们会联♥系♥你的 你进了
You're the constance student?
你就是那康斯坦丁学生
Cancel the Nelly yuki project now!
取消内丽·尤琪计划
S, why would you turn down Yale?
S 你干嘛拒绝耶鲁
And don't say for me, because even I wouldn't believe you.
别说是为了我 我都不会信
Yeah, why--why would you do that?
为什么这么做
I'm--i'm sorry. i-i wanted to tell you.
对不起 我本想告诉你的
Oh my god You don't want to go?
天哪 你不想去吗
No. no, I don't.
不 我不想
No, please. I'll--i'll see you later.
算了 待会见吧
So you're not gonna go after Rachel now, right?
你不会再对付雷切尔了 对吧
What would be the point?
有区别吗
Okay, okay. So the reason I asked you to come down
好了好了 我叫你来是因为
Is because... No, wait, wait, wait. me first.
因为 别说 等等 我先说
Ever since you got your money back,
自从你拿回了钱之后
You've been taking me to do all these Archibald-y things,
你就老带着我做那些阿齐布尔德式事情
Which I love. I just can't keep up.
虽然我喜欢 但我保持不来
So I decided to do something for us.
所以我做了个决定
We're going to the opera tonight.
今晚我们去看歌♥剧
Wow. that is fantastic.
太棒了
They're nosebleed seats, but at least they're something,
虽然是公共座 但也是份心意
And I got them.
更何况还是我买♥♥的
So what did you bring me up here for anyway?
就去那儿怎么样
Well, there's no reason. I just wanted to see you.
求之不得 能看见你就行
And then "the queen of the night" Sings this kick-ass aria,
之后的《午夜咏叹调》唱的就像激♥情♥咏叹调
"der holle rache kocht in meinem herzen,"
恨在我心
"the vengeance of hell boils in my heart."
"恨在我心"
Lovely. It is.
不错啊 还好
It reaches a high "f", that never happens in operas.
都高到F调了 在歌♥剧里从来没出现过
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表