剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Tonight.
我们拥有今晚
So shut up...
所以什么都别说
And dance with me.
跟我去跳舞
* goes either way
* 索然无味
* goes either way
* 索然无味
* without you
* 没有你陪
Hello?
你好
Yes,this is Lily Bass.
我是莉莉·拜斯
Think maybe we should wait for,
我们是不是该等等
Aaron and Serena? I don't know.
艾伦和瑟琳娜 不知道
I thought it might be fun for the two of us to hang out...
我觉得咱俩自己出去找乐子挺好
Alone. Right. Right,alone.
就我们 对 对
Y-you know what? We came with them,so I just--
你看 我们跟他们一起去 这样子
I wouldn't want to be rude. I mean,uh...
我不想太冒犯 我是说
I don't know. Are you hungry?
我不知道怎么说 你饿吗
'Cause I know a great place we could go-- - dan. Hey.
我知道一个地方还不错 丹 你好
Hey,guys. What's up?
你们好 什么事啊
Do--do you mind if I talk to Dan for a second?
你们介意我跟丹单独谈一下吗
No. No,i don't. I'm gonna--i'll grab us a cab.
不 不介意 我去拦个计程车
I'll get one for us,too.
我也去拦个吧
I just want to apologize for how I acted earlier.
对我之前做的那些我想说声抱歉
I,um... I had no right.
我 我也没有做对怎么
No,no apology necessary.
真的没有必要道歉
Good.
好的
I-I didn't want you to go off tonight
我今晚不想让你也去
And,uh,do whatever it is you're gonna do,
还有做你应该做的事情
Um,without me just...
但 我已经退出了
Clearing the air first.
先理清情绪吧
Well,uh,well, consider it cleared.
好啊 当作我已经理清了
And by the way,
还有就是
I didn't mean to pry earlier about all that stuff.
我之前跟艾伦说你坏话不是故意的
No,i know.
我知道
Well,uh...
好的
Good,i--good. We can both...
行行 我们应该
Go with clean air.
可以不计前嫌
Yeah.
对吧
Yeah,i guess so.
嗯 我也这样想
It was meaningful with you.
你对我意义重大
It... It--it was the greatest night of my life.
这是我一生中最美的一个晚上
Mine,too.
我也这么觉得
W-why--why does it feel like
为什么这样觉得
We're cutting some mythological tie?
我们一刀下去解决了个顽疾
I don't--i don't know, but it--but it does.
我不清楚 好像是解决了
Are we--
我们真的
Serena,where's charles? II don't know.
瑟琳娜 查尔斯哪里去了 我不知道啊
I need to find him. Mom,what's wrong?
我得找到他 妈妈出什么事啦
Bart's been in an accident.
巴特出事了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表