剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
And if your career had taken off,
如果你的事业有所成就的话
Then you wouldn't consider them mistakes.
你就不会认为这是个错误
And maybe I'm just more-- more talented than me? believe me.
或者我 比我更才华横溢?相信我
I hope you are.
我希望如此
I hope you become a success at whatever it is you choose,
无论你选择了什么 我都希望你能成功
After you finish school.
但首先要上学读书
well, maybe that's not the path I want.
这并不是我想要的人生路
Is that what you told headmistress queller,
你是这样对奎勒校长说的吗
That you don't care about all the school you've missed?
说你不介意旷课
No. I told her I'm not coming back.
不 我跟她说 我不来上学了
If there's one thing I've learned,
假如有样东西 我必须知道的话
It's that there would be no gossip without secrets.
那就是 流言蜚语总是伴随秘密而来
You might be brave enough to reveal your secret,
你或许能够勇于坦露心中的秘密
Only to have it used against you...
但却为人所利用
Or someone else's secret
或者别人的心底话
might affect you in unexpected ways.
能意外地令你有所触动
There are some secrets you're only too happy to keep.
有些秘密 你乐意去保守
Others surface only to be buried away deeper than they were before.
另外一些却被埋藏得越深越好
But the most powerful secrets are the truths you thought you could never reveal,
其实 最大的秘密就是那些不能说的真♥相♥
that once spoken, change everything.
一旦流露 一切都改变了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表