剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Looks like the bass housewarming party
看起来拜斯家的乔迁派对
Just got a little colder.
有点冷场了
Serena's walk down memory lane has her heading out the door.
萨琳娜的美好回忆 让她这样离场
Bet's off.
打赌取消
But the game's not over.
但游戏还没有结束
I'm calling it on account of boredom.
因为无聊 所以我叫停了
You were right. vanessa's not worth playing with.
你是对的 瓦内萨不值一玩
Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. why the sudden change of heart?
可能是 也可能不是 你为什么改变看法
Like I said, the whole thing is dull.
就像我刚说的 很无聊
Pursuing vanessa is beneath us both.
追着瓦内萨不放有失我们的身份
You think I'm going in for the kill.
你觉得我会拿出杀手锏
You're worried you're gonna
你担心你会输
Have to go through with what you promised.
又不想做你所承诺的事
I'm not worried... about... that.
我才不担心 那件事
Well, then what?
那是为什么
Then... nothing.
没什么
Just... forget it.
就忘了它吧
I can't believe serena did that in front of everyone--
真不敢相信瑟琳娜在这么多人面前这样做
That reporter, all of these people.
那么多记者 所有人的都在
Eric, my darling, you are always honest with me.
艾瑞克 宝贝 你一直都是最诚实的
It isn't true, is it?
这不是事实 对吧
I know serena's timing sucked,
我知道瑟琳娜说的很不是时候
But she did pretty mh raise me all those years.
但这些年 一直是她照顾我最多的
Oh... you just weren't here, you know?
你一直都不在这儿 你知道吗
I wasn't that bad.
我没有那么坏吧
Our ringtone for you was "since u been gone."
你的来电铃♥声♥我们用的就是 不辞而别
vanya the doorman
是那个看门的人
Used to sign our permission slips from school.
就经常在我们我离校申请上签字
Well, there was a lot going on in my life.
我的生活中发生了许多事情
And I did the best I could, just like I'm doing now.
我一直做到最好 就像我现在做的一样
Yeah, but now it's like
但现在就像
You want us to go from zero to brady in 60 seconds.
你想我们在一瞬间接受你所安排的一切
We're not there yet.
我们还没有准备好
Oh, I know, but I just thought if--
我就知道 我只是想如果
You don't become a family
我们不会因为这样告诉别人
just by telling people you are.
我们是一家人而就是了
You become a family because you want to be one.
只有我们想成为一家人才行
I--mm. I think mine's carbonated.
我想我的碳化了
Yours?
你的怎么样
You're still upset.
你还是不开心
Well, like I said, I tried to help him,
像是我之前说的 我想帮他
and then he bailed.
但是他却不需要
So, you know, if he doesn't want my help,
所以 如果他不想要我的帮助
Then that's--that's fine.
这也没关系
And being a friend means giving someone something they
作为一个挚友就是要提供他所需要的东西
need even when they can't ask for it, which you did.
就算他们没有跟你提出来 但你还是做了
Right. i-i did that. so...
嗯 我那样做了
it also means not giving up on them
这也说明你没有抛弃他
When they say "no, thank you."
就算他说 谢谢 不用
I didn't do that, and I'm not doing that.
我没那么做 我也不想那样做
He wants to be alone. it's his choice.
他想独自闯荡 他自己选的
Good luck to him.
祝他好运吧
Well, from what you told me, this thing is pretty intense.
从你告诉我的来看 这很
I don't know if he has anyone else in his life
我不清楚他是不是还有另一个人
Looking out for him right now.
现在正照顾着他
You really wanna be his friend, you need to be that person
你如果真的想成为他的朋友 你就要这样做
I know I left my bag with my coat.
我记得我我的包和衣服是放在一起的
Uld you just check again? no need.
你能在查一下吗 不需要了
Don't tell me you took my purse by mistake.
别告诉我你会错拿了我的包吧
Hardly.
才不会
But then it wasn't your bag I was after.
但我想要的可不是你的包
Don't you know
这可是常识
Never to leave anything that valuable unattended?
贵重物品千万不要没人看管
Oh, and I took the liberty of increasing your storage space.
我释放了你手♥机♥的内存空间
What did you do?
你干了什么
Marcus and catherine are free
马库斯和凯瑟琳终于可以安稳地
To live their sick little lives in peace, as am i.
过他们恶心的小日子了 我也是
Now that you have nothing on me, you're done here.
现在抓不住我的把柄了吧 你完蛋了
Except one more thing.
除了一件事
You may think you've discovered the hidden chuck,
你可能觉得你真正认识了恰克
But you should know
但你应该明白
He has no real feelings for you whatsoever.
他无论如何不会对你有任何感觉的
It was all a little bet we made
这只是我们之间的一个小赌注
To see just how gullible you could be.
就是想看看你是不是很容易上钩
I don't believe you.
我不信你
It was simple, really.
真的很简单
Chuck wanted to get dan, and I wanted to get you.
恰克要整丹 而我想整你
So are you telling me that chuck had his dad's company
那你是说恰克要他爸爸
Make an offer on the brooklyn inn
收♥购♥布鲁克林的酒吧
In order to get back at dan?
就是为了报复丹咯
Isn't that a little convoluted, even for the two of you?
对你们来说 是不是太复杂了
Real estate was just foreplay.
有形资产只是前戏
Seducing and humiliating you was the ultimate goal.
诱惑然后羞辱你 才是目的
Chuck didn't hit on me once.
恰克从来没有泡过我
Maybe what's really going on here is that
也许是 你受不了
you can't stand that he might actually be
恰克离开你
a good person when he's not around you.
就成为好男人的事实吧
I seriously doubt that.
我可不信这些
What are you doing, blair?
布莱尔 你在干嘛
Tying up some loose ends,
快刀斩乱麻
Telling vanessa that she doesn't mean anything to you.
我正告诉瓦内萨 她对你不值一提
We were just playing chess,
就像我们刚才下的棋
And she was another piece that you needed to knock over
她只是你找到女王途中
On your way to take the queen. do you disagree?
要吃掉的一个小卒子 不是吗
Guess i-i should've known.
我想 我明白了
Good boy. what the hell was the point of that?
好小伙 刚才到底怎么回事
Well, you may not have seduced her, but
你可能还没去勾引她
she seems pretty humiliated to me.
她就好像觉得被我羞辱了一番
what are you saying?
你说什么了
I'm saying...
我说
I lost, you won.
我输了 你赢了
I'll be waiting in my room in one hour.
一小时后 我在房♥间里等你
Come claim your prize.
聆赏吧
Poor chuck bass.
可怜的恰克·拜斯
You made your bet. now you have to lie in it.
你打的赌 现在你得圆谎了
Dan, is that you?
丹 是你吗
Are you talkin' to me? you're the only person here.
你在跟我说话 这就你一个人
Right, but that's, uh, never stopped you before.
但是我之前从没有为你停下来吧
I deserve that.
这是我应得的
I haven't started yet.
我还没有开始啊
Fine. sit, pile it on.
让暴风雨来的更猛烈些吧
my night couldn't get any worse.
我今晚不能再糟了
Coming to rub my nose in it?
来挖苦我的么
falling for your line of bull...
竟然轻信了你
Talk to vanessa already?
已经和瓦内萨谈过了吗
Look, I know you have no reason to trust me.
我知道 我没理由让你相信我
And you ain't gonna be able to give me one, either,
你也给不了我理由相信你
So you might as well go.
所以你最好走开
look, I don't care what you think about me.
我不管你是怎么看我的
But I'm not giving up. I'm gonna save this place.
但我不会放弃的 我要挽救这里
Try saving yourself first, kid.
小崽子 你先救救你自己吧
I like to think I know people, but I was wrong about you.
我觉得我看人很准 但是我错看你了
So what are you doing at nate's anyway?
你在内特家这里干嘛
Well, uh, nate and I are friends.
内特跟我是朋友
At least, I hope we are. what about you?
至少 我这么想 你呢
I just had to get out of my house,
我得从家里出来走走
talk to someone.
跟人说说话
Blair was busy. chuck is... chuck.
布莱尔一直很忙 恰克做恰克的事
The only person I really wanted to talk to,
唯一一个我想说话的人
I can't anymore.
又不能再说了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表