剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I just hope you know how happy I am
我只想让你明白能和你妈妈在一起
Just to be with your mother,
我有多快乐
But to have you in my family...
但我的家人里有了你
I love you...
我爱你
Very,very much.
很爱很爱
I told Chuck I love him.
我告诉恰克我爱他了
Really? That's wonderful.
真的吗 那太好了
No,it's not.
不 一点也不好
It's horrible.
糟透了
I thought that...
我原本以为
If I could finally say it, then...
如果我最终能说出来 那么
Everything would change,
一切都会改变的
But he is just as selfish and soulless as ever.
但他还是一样自私 一样无情无义
Only a masochist could ever love such a narcissist.
只有受虐狂才会爱上这样一个自恋狂
Help me.
帮帮我
You don't need help.
你不需要帮助
He just needs time.
他只是需要点时间
Wait. Not enough.
等等 还没抱够呢
Don't worry.
别担心
It'll all be okay.
一切都会好起来的
You'll see,dear.
你会明白 亲爱的
Well, how did it go with Tyler?
和泰勒进展如何
Serena's at breakfast
瑟琳娜在吃早餐
and Eric's out with Jonathan.
艾瑞克和乔纳森出去了
So we can talk.
不用顾忌
It went very well.
很顺利
Oh. Thank you,mother.
谢谢 妈
This was the right thing. I know it was.
这事没错的 我相信这点
If you say so. But the closing of this chapter
话是这么说 但这一章的结尾
Leads us to the opening of the next one.
便是新一章的开始
What are you going to do about
你要怎么处理
The fact that you're in love with Rufus Humphrey?
你和鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞相恋的事呢
Well,I'm not sure I'm gonna do anything,
我不确定我会有所回应
At least not right away.
至少不是现在
So you are in love with him?
这么说你们真的彼此相爱吗
I was fishing.
我只是试探下
Oh. Well,you caught me.
好吧 被你发现了
Considering the circumstances,
在现在这种情况下
I have tried with all of my strength to fight it.
我已用尽全力去顽强斗争
It is a curse I do not wish on my worst enemy.
这是我不愿在我死敌身上施加的咒语
But I love Rufus.
但我爱鲁弗斯
So that's why Chuck was so upset.
那么这就是恰克如此沮丧的原因
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Let me explain
让我解释下
Don't bother. You love Rufus. You always have.
别说了 你爱鲁弗斯 一直都爱
And you married Bart anyway, and now he's dead.
虽然你嫁给了巴特 但是现在他死了
Well,I-I might have,
我以前可能
Uh,fleshed out some of the more subtle nuances,
只顾着去注重男人更多的微妙差异
But,yes,I suppose that's the gist of it.
但是 没错 我想这就是要点
So go ahead. How could I? Bart's body's not even cold.
继续吧 我怎能这样 巴特尸骨还未寒呢
Whatever horrible things you're gonna say to me,
你还想和我说什么难听的话
Just go ahead and say them.
继续吧 说吧
I should have seen this coming.
我早该预料到了
You once asked me--
你曾经要求我
Begged me-- not to be with Rufus
恳求我 由于你和丹的原因
Because of you and Dan.
不要和鲁弗斯在一起
Has Rufus told you he wants to be with you?
鲁弗斯和你说过想和你在一起吗
He has.
他说过
Well,this may sound strange coming from me,but...
我这么说也许有点奇怪 但是
If you want to be with him, you should.
如果你想和他在一起 那就去吧
Maybe it's your time now.
也许你的时机到了
After all that you've been through
在你经历了这么多以后
You should at least try.
你至少该试试
And what about you and Dan?
那你和丹怎么办
I'm gonna try to make things work with Aaron.
我会试着和艾伦好好相处的
We're going to Buenos Aires for the holidays.
我们要去布宜诺斯艾利斯度假
That is,if it's okay with my mom.
当然 如果我妈妈同意的话
I think it's great.
我觉得挺好的
Hey. Hey. How was breakfast with Serena?
和瑟琳娜的早餐吃得好吗
Uh,she's flying off to...
她要和艾伦飞往
Buenos aires with Aaron.
布宜诺斯艾利斯了
Uh,well, she hasn't actually decided yet,
她还没下定决心呢
But he invited her, and she's not sure,so I think
但他邀请她了 她还不确定 所以我想
I tipped her in the direction of saying yes.
我一直在诱导她同意和他去
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Well,because she asked me not to.
因为她要我别这么做
And--and I realize now,
我现在懂了
Saying it out loud,it makes no sense,but I-I just--
大声说出我的想法很没意义 但我只是
I don't want to play some stupid game.
我不想玩什么愚蠢的游戏
Why not? If you play the game, then Aaron ends up
为什么 如果你参与了 艾伦就只能
Dancing the tango alone
独自去跳探戈了
And Serena would be with you.
而瑟琳娜会和你在一起的
Yeah. Well, when you put it like that...
是的 你要这么这么说的话
You still have feelings for her,right?
你还对她有感觉吧 对吧
Okay,so do you think you could put them into words
那么你能将你的感情组织成句
And speak to her out loud?
大声对她说出来吗
Yeah.Yeah, if she doesn't leave first.
能 能啊 如果她没有先走的话
She's gonna be at Eleanor's wedding.
她会去参加埃莉诺的婚礼
You can carry the garment bag.
你可以这袋衣服送过去啊
Hey. Where you guys going?
你们去哪里
Oh,Eleanor's. And no,we can't stop to talk. We're late.
去埃莉诺家啊 不能说了 我们要迟到了
You're going,too?
你也去吗
Yeah,um,i gotta--i gotta carry the garment bag.
是啊 我要把这袋衣服送过去
Hey. Where are,um,Jenny and Dan spending christmas?
珍妮和丹在哪里过圣诞
With Alison in Hudson.
去哈德森找艾莉森
Come away with me.
跟我一起走吧
Let's take that trip we didn't take last year,
我们去去年没去成的旅行吧
Figure things out. I don't want to wait six years.
把事情搞清楚 我不想再等六年
I don't want to wait at all. Tonight?
我根本不想等 今晚吗
I'll make a reservation at that bed and breakfast in Cornwall,
我来定康沃尔的旅馆
And it'll be gray and freezing, but i don't care.
虽然那边单调乏味 但是我不在乎
We're gonna be okay this time,Lil.
我们这次应该不会有什么问题了 莉莉
I know we will.
我知道
Congratulations. You're the high bidder.
恭喜你 你标价最高
The only bidder,actually.
事实上是唯一的标价
Well,if Lily didn't spend every dollar she has,
如果莉莉不想花掉她所有的钱的话
Maybe it's not worth it.
也可能并不值这么多
I was dealing with her mother.
我在跟她妈妈做交易
She said Lily wanted to stop hiding her past,come clean.
她说莉莉不想隐瞒她的过去 全盘招供
Tell me what's the point in me paying to know something
如果她要把真♥相♥告诉大家的话
If she's going to tell everyone anyway?
我花这么多钱来雇你调查有什么意义
Maybe there is none.
可能没有意义
But you're about to become the richest kid in new york.
但是你将会成为全纽约最有钱的小孩
If i were you,
如果我是你的话
I'd want to make that decision myself.
我会自己决定
It's a pleasure doing business with you.
很高兴跟你交易
Oh,it's beautiful.
真漂亮
And so are you.
你也是
You know what could make this moment even better?
你知道怎样会让这一刻变得更美好吗
If i told you i was going with you to buenos aires?
说我愿意跟你一起去布宜诺斯艾利斯吗
Well,i am. I talked to my mom and everything.
我会去 我都跟我妈妈说了
Hi. Um,is eleanor freaking? I have her jacket.
埃莉诺是不是要抓狂了 我拿了她的外套
Is that Jenny Humphrey?
是珍妮·汉弗瑞吗
Where are my clothes?
我的衣服在哪里
Yeah,she's freaking.
是 她已经在抓狂了
Oh,Dan,do you mind,um, waiting here for me?
丹 你可不可以在这里等我一下
No,not at all.
好的 没问题
Uh,i'm coming.
我上来了
I carried the garment bag.
我是送衣服带来的
I'm gonna go check on my dad.
我去看看我爸在干什么
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表