剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Lily, i can't believe you made us breakfast.
莉莉 不敢相信你给我们做早餐
Oh, i just toasted some bagels and
我只是做了一些百吉饼和
fried some bacon and bugeen
炸了一些熏肉 还买♥♥了果酱
Oh, really, it's no big deal.
是吗 没什么的
Well, if you turned on a burner,
如果你打开了炉子
lil, it's a big deal.
莉莉 这就是件大事
You are really committed to making this family work.
你真的很关心这个家庭关系
I'm proud of you, mom. aw. thank you.
我为你骄傲 妈妈 哦 谢谢你
Oh, charles, are you staying for breakfast?
哦 查尔斯 你留下来吃早餐吗
I have an appointment
我有点事情
What does chuck bass do on 8 am?
恰克·拜斯早上八点起来干吗
It's not like you work out. i do my cardio in the evenings.
不像你啊 我晚上才做有氧运动
Morning is for business, for which i am late.
早上是做正事 而且我搞晚了
So if you'll excuse me...
所以如果你不介意的话
Does this feel like a sitcom to anybody else?
你们觉得像不像情景喜剧
It feels like a reality show.
像个真人秀
Good. so i can vote you off.
很好 那我就能投票让你出局了
It would almost be scary
要是你没穿花格子大衣
If it wasn't wearing plaid. um, wait, wait.
我还会怕你三分 额 等等
You guys didn't start without me, did you? hey.
你们不能没等到我就开吃了
You didn't tell her yet. no.
你没告诉她吧 没
What? tell me what? well, we wanted
告诉我什么 我们准备
to tell you in person and all of you.
告诉你本人和大家
We are planning a sweet 16 party
我们在筹办一个16岁生日会
for you here, tomorrow night.
明晚此地
Fantastic caterer and beautiful flowers.
一流的厨师和服务 美丽的鲜花
D.j., the perfect guest list.
音响 和无与伦比的客人
We wanted it to be a surprise, though.
虽然我们想给你个惊喜
We heard you had one of those last year,
我们听说你去年有过一个
And it didn't go so well. oh, jenny cake.
但进行的不太好 哦 珍妮小蛋糕
Well, that's why this year, i was more than happy
这就是为什么我今年这么高兴
To delegate to people who know better.
邀请一些熟悉的人来
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Uh... wow. i...
额 我 哇
You're not excited?
你不惊喜吗
No, i am. i totally am.
没 我很惊喜 完全的
But...
但是
Okay, look, last year,
去年这个时候
I would have killed for a party like this.
我想这种宴会想得都要死了
But this year, i-i don't know.
但是今年 我不知道
Things just...things just seem different. like...like, okay,
事情有点不一样了 就像
I was just kind of hoping that it would be us
我只是希望有我们和
And vanessa and jonathan, and then i don't even...
瓦纳萨和乔纳森 然后我根本都没有
Maybe those two girls from my chem class
或许再加上两个我化学班上的同学
Who didn't light my hair on fire that one time.
那次没有点燃我头发的两个
I'm sorry. is that okay? yeah. yeah.
对不起 那样可以吗 当然
I mean, well, maybe you should just try the cake first.
我的意思是 或许你应该尝尝那个蛋糕
Of course it's okay. it's your birthday.
当然可以了 这是你的生日
It's whatever you want. yeah, yeah. no, it's not a problem.
你要怎么样都行 是的 没关系
I'll...i'll just... i'll cancel. i'm thinking my famous chili.
我去取消宴会 我在想我著名的那道菜
Maybe some board games.
或许一些棋盘游戏
Yeah. yeah.
是啊 是啊
Um, but really, thank you so much for thinking of me.
不过真的多谢你们想着我
It means a lot.
这很重要
Um, i'll just go cancel the caterer.
我去和饮食负责人说取消
I should probably get to school.
我该去学校了
I don't understand why she wouldn't want it.
我不明白为什么她不想要
Every culture in the world has
这个世界上谁不想要
some version of a sweet 16 party.
一个美好的16岁派对啊
It's like a universal rite of passage.
就像是个成年礼
Well, since she got back to constance,
自从她回到康士坦次
Jenny hasn't exactly made a lot of friends.
珍妮就没怎么交到过朋友
You know, downsizing the party might have something to do
你知道 如果害怕没人来参加
With the fear that no one will show up.
大概就不想那么大费周章了
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Word is out that your party went
听说你的派对在最后一刻
from 60 to zero in the last hour..
被紧急取消了
We knew you'd accept defeat gracefully.
你想保全面子 我们明白
What are you talking about?
你们说什么呢
You canceled jenny's party to move off penelope's date.
你取消了珍妮的派对来赴佩内洛普的约
Penelope's having a party tomorrow night?
佩内洛普明晚有派对
Since when?
什么时候有的
Since always. we were all going, but at least now
一直都有啊 我们都去 而且现在看来
We don't have to pretend to feel bad about missing yours.
我们不用因为错过你的派对而假装遗憾了
Hey, p. hey, girls. how excited are
嘿 P 姑娘们
you about the part don't cancel...
派对没取消你们是不是很激动
Spotted...s. learning the answer to the age-old question,
注意 S 要学会回答这个老问题
"what if you were throwing a party and no one cared?"
如果你要办派对 却没人理睬时怎么办
When that happens, don't cancel...
答案是 别取消
Poppy, hey. it's serena.
波比 我是瑟琳娜
You know that party i was telling you about?
还记得我说过的那个派对吧
I was hoping we could meet up. I need your help.
我想见见你 我需要你的帮助
Make them eat cake.
用糖衣炮弹攻破他们吧
I see you got the e-mail i sent from Nate's account.
你收到我用内特的账号♥发的邮件了
His password has been "soccer" since the fifth grade.
从五年级开始他的密♥码♥就一直是"橄榄球"
Look, Blair leaves his place at this time every morning.
布莱尔每天早上都这时候离开他家
When you're ready to do something about it,
你要是想做点什么
You know where i am.
你知道去哪找我
And when you're not from the upper east side,
如果你不是来自上东区
Sometims a morning is just beginning to a very bad day.
有时候早上就预示着这是糟糕的一天
I'm all foyou and nate
你和内特 是不是有点像
Isn't that a bit "been there, done that, got dumped twice"?
就在这 就这样做 被甩两次
Nate and I are purely platonic.
我和内特是纯洁的男女关系
I've seen you leave his place in the morning.
今天早上我看见你从他家出来
Oh, of course you're stalking me.
你在跟踪我是吧
You know, if you were any good at it,
如果你擅长做这个的话
You would know i bring him breakfast.
你就会知道我是去给他送早餐的
We're just friends. we haven't
我们只是朋友
shared so much kiss even
都没有接过吻
Friends?
朋友啊
That makes total sense.
原来如此啊
There's no spark between you two, never was.
你俩从来不来电是吧
You're like a green twig and a soggy match,
就像是翠绿的树枝和湿润的火柴
A rusty hammer and an icy nail.
生锈的锤子和冰冷的钉子
Nate and I have... had plenty of spark.
内特和我有 曾经很来电
Better than that...fireworks. That was us.
比烟火还要灿烂 那是我和你
Chuck...
恰克
Don't act like i didn't fight for you.
别装的好像我没争取过你似的
I did...hard, and for a long time.
我争取过你 那么努力 那么久
So please,
所以拜托你
Forgive me if now that we're over, i'm exhausted.
既然我们结束了就原谅我吧 我精疲力竭了
So what, you're with nate because it's easy?
那你和内特在一起是因为很轻松咯
I'm not with nate.
我没有和内特在一起
But if i was, what's wrong with easy?
就算有 轻松又有什么错
Maybe it's easy because it's right.
也许轻松是因为找对了人
Oh, really? is that why nate is so reluctant
是吗 那为什么内特那么难过
To break things off with vanessa?
就因为和瓦内萨闹僵了
You do know they're still dating, right?
你知道他们还在约会吧
Try this.
尝尝这个
Wonderful.
很好吃嘛
hey, is the, uh, yale packet around, dad?
爸爸 耶鲁寄来的包裹在哪
I just...i wanted to look at the dorms.
我想去看看宿舍
Oh, jeez. i-i think i left it at lil's. sorry.
见鬼 我丢在莉莉那了 抱歉
Oh, okay. that's all right. I'll just get it tomorrow.
没关系 我明天去拿吧
But, uh, let me know if you two need help. hmm.
你们两有事就叫我吧
Why did you just lie to him? the packet's right there.
你为什么要对他撒谎 包裹就在这里
Dan was denied... financial aid at yale.
耶鲁拒绝了 丹的经济救助
Funds are limited,
资金有限
And these days, there are a lot of other students
而且最近 他们收的很多学生
That need it more than we do.
比我们更需要救助
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表