剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
oh, those models.
那些模特啊
Somehow they got the idea that they'd been overbooked
不知怎的她们觉得用不着这么多人
so they went home.
所以她们就回家了
What? they went home?
什么 回家了
They're not the brightest bulbs, are they?
她们也不过是陪衬而已 是不
Jenny, we start in ten. are the models ready?
珍妮 十点开始 模特们准备好了吗
No. the models are gone.
没有 模特们都走了
What? what do you mean, the models are gone?
什么 模特们走了是什么意思
How can they be gone?
她们怎么能走
Wh--what did you do with them? are you trying to kill me?
你怎么对她们的 你是想杀了我吗
Laurel, it's gonna be okay.
劳雷尔 会没事的
What? I have an idea.
什么 我有个主意
Jail, brawling in public.
监狱 在公共场所斗殴
You know, I hear yale's looking to recruit more bar fighters this year.
我听说耶鲁今年将会多招些酒吧斗殴者
Bar fighters and, um, pacific islanders.
酒吧斗殴者和 太平洋岛居民
They're looking to round out the freshman class.
他们期待着完成新生招收
For what it's worth, humphrey, you had my back.
汉弗瑞 不管怎样我都支持你
Never thought I'd say this, but thanks.
从没想过我会这么说 还是谢啦
oh, that--that changes everything.
一切都变了
College versus chuck bass' gratitude
大学和恰克·拜斯的感激之情相比较
I think that's a-an even trade.
我想这是个公平交易
Oh. oh, no. my dad-- my dad's gonna kill me.
不 我爸爸会杀了我的
Count yourself lucky.
你算走运的了
Lucky? h-how is it lucky that my own father is gonna murder me?
走运 要被亲生父亲杀了怎么算是走运?
My father doesn't care enough to get angry. yeah, I'm sure.
我爸懒得生我的气 我相信
Please. he expects this.
拜托 他就希望我这样
Oh, he'll be annoyed that he has to call his lawyer.
就算他要去叫个律师来都觉得烦人
After that...
之后
Has he always been like that?
他总是这样吗
Since the day I was born.
自从我出生以来
No, that's crazy.
不 那太糟了
Even bart bass doesn't hate babies.
就算是巴特·拜斯也不会讨厌孩子
It's, uh, it's in our d.n.a.
这是我们基因注定的
I think disney did a study. he hated me.
我想迪斯尼研究过 他恨我
That doesn't make sense.
这没道理啊
It does if his beloved wife...
如果他挚爱的妻子
Died giving birth to me.
因为生我而死就讲得通了
That's not your fault.
那不是你的错
Tell him that.
去和他说吧
Sometimes I swear he thinks I killed her.
有时我发誓他认为是我杀了她
Who knows? maybe I did.
谁知道呢 也许就是我
Chuck bass, your lawyer called.
恰克·拜斯 你的律师来电了
You've been released.
你被释放了
I'll, uh...
我会
See if my lawyer can have you released into his custody.
看我的律师能否让你释放且受他监护
If they haven't reached your father yet, maybe they won't have to.
如果他们还没联♥系♥到你♥爸♥ 那就不用了
Thanks.
谢谢
Lily, I'm home.
莉莉 我回来了
I have missed you.
我好想你
Good, because I am going to steal your passport and lock you in our room.
很好 我要偷了你的护照把你锁在房♥里
That sounds like the perfect plan.
听起来好像是个完美的计划
But not before I give you something.
但在我给你东西前可不行
I mean, if it's not your taste, we can exchange it.
如果不和你口味 我们可以换一个
Oh, no, no, no. the necklace is exquisite.
不不不 这项链很精致
It's... it's just-- you didn't happen to buy a piece of art recently?
只是 你最近没碰巧买♥♥了个艺术品吗
Perhaps a mapplethorpe?
比如梅普尔索普的作品
Yes, I did.
是的 我买♥♥了
You did. oh! you did. you got it for me.
你买♥♥了 你买♥♥了 你买♥♥来给我的
Oh! how did you know and when can I see it?
你怎么知道的 我啥时能看到呢
Well, you can't.
你不能
No one can.
没人能
I don't understand.
我不明白
Lily, I'm a powerful man,
莉莉 我是个有权势的人
and that makes me and those around me a target,
那让我和我周围的人都成了目标
And it is my job to protect this family from
保护我的家人免于受到任何可能伤害到
Anything that can be used against us
我们的东西是我的职责
used against us?
伤害我们的东西
Wait a minute. wait a minute.
等等 等会儿
H-how did you even know about it?
你怎么会知道它的
Did you hire someone to look into my past?
你曾雇人来窥探我的过去吗
Do you have a lily bass dossier?
你有莉莉·拜斯的档案吗
I want to see it.
我要看看
Lily...
莉莉
I want to see it.
我要看看
Everything.
所有的一切
How on earth does one lose models?
为什么我的模特都走了
N-n-never mind. this is going to be sensational.
不要紧的 这场秀还是会很轰动的
"models lost, socialites save the day."
模特离场 社交名流取而代之
Oh! your show will get so much press,
这场秀肯定成为媒体的焦点
it'll drive marc jacobs to drink.
马克·雅各布斯见后 就会借酒消愁
God forbid.
但愿不会如此
Every time he goes to rehab, his sales soar.
每次他在康复所出来 生意就会蒸蒸日上
What do you think?
怎么样
Well, the dress fits. mm-hmm.
裙子合身
How handy is it that society girls are wafer-thin?
千金名媛都是骨感美女 现成的模特
I hope you know what you're doing.
希望你清楚你正在做什么
yeah. me, too.
我也这样希望
Hey. why aren't you dressed?
喂 你怎么还没有换衣服
I don't think I'm gonna do this.
我不打算做了
Blair would be crushed.
这样会伤布莱尔的心
If anybody's gonna walk the runway in eleanor's designs,
穿着埃莉诺时装在天桥展示的人
it's her.
非她莫属
Serena, I've only known you for a few weeks,
瑟琳娜 你我相识仅数周
But it's pretty clear you've spent your whole life
但显然意见 你整天都在想着布莱尔
Worrying about blair and what she thinks and how she feels.
担心这样不合她的心 那样不如她的意
You don't understand.
你不明白
I was best friends for years with this girl
我也曾和一个像布莱尔一样的女孩
that was just like blair,
做了几年好朋友
And it was subtle,
我们感情很好
but I was always having to make myself less sparkly so that she wouldn't feel insecure.
但是我总不能比她出彩 不然她会伤心
Till one day I finally realized that is crazy...
终有一天 我发觉这简直就是不可理喻
'cause a true friend
因为 真心的朋友
would want you to be your most beautiful,
会衷心希望她的好友成为
Vibrant self.
最美丽夺目的星星
No, I just--i really don't want to hurt her.
不 我只是--我只是不想伤她的心
I know. I know.
我了解 我了解
But is that a good reason to hide your light?
但是这是埋没自己才华的理由吗
You're gorgeous, sweet, amazing.
你是个美丽 贴心 了不起的女孩
If blair's a true friend, she'll support you.
如果布莱尔是你真的朋友 她会支持你的
You're right.
你说得对
Yeah? okay. come on.
好吧 跟我来
Eleanor, where's my dress?
埃莉诺 我的裙子在哪里
Here. here. blair.
这里 这里 布莱尔
This will be beautiful on you.
这件衣服为你而设
it's for the finale. are you sure?
谢幕时穿的 你确定吗
Yes, yes. it's fine. just hurry. okay.
是的是的 我没事 快换衣服吧 好
Where's serena?
瑟琳娜呢
She's on stage.
在台上呢
But I have her dress.
但她的裙子在我手上啊
You mean
这样说来
serena's on the runway of eleanor
瑟琳娜岂不是在埃莉诺·霍道夫的
Waldorf's show in a design not made by eleanor waldorf?
时装发布会上穿着别人的作品走秀了吗?
Oh, dear.
天啊
That's not my dress.
那不是我的设计
Yeah. i-it's my dress.
不是 那是我做的裙子
why did you do this?
你为什么要这样做
I waved the white flag at school.
在学校的时候我已经投降了
Why don't-- why don't you
你已经出尽风头了
just claim your throne and leave me alone?
为什么还对我穷追猛打
Because I can't.
因为我不能罢休
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表