剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Let's go get you ice.
走 去给你降降火
This looks great. And you remembered the egg rolls.
太好吃了 你还记得鸡蛋卷
Make sure I only eat a few.
你得看好了 我只能吃一点
I'm gonna feel guilty.
我会觉得充满罪恶的
Not likely.
不见得
Okay. Enough. What's going on with you?
够了 你是怎么回事
I'm sorry. I was going to tell you.
对不起 本打算告诉你的
Let's just pretend like this never happened.
干脆就当什么都没发生吧
That's obviously what you wanted.
这显然就是你的目的
That's not fair. No kidding,
这不公平 是吗
Which is why I didn't show you some
我给你看的可不是
Condensed version of my list.
什么浓缩版名单
Your list was a dozen people.
你名单上就12个人
How much more condensed could it have been?
还能浓缩成什么样子
13, and I'm not embarrassed about my past.
13个 而且我从不为我的过去羞愧
No, you're just embarrassed about mine.
对 你只会为我的过去而羞愧
When you saw the condensed version,
当你看到我的浓缩版时
You told me you were relieved.
你说你如释重负
So... I think we found out everything
所以 我觉得我们只是发现了
We needed to know about each other.
需要彼此了解的事情
Hey. I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
About before, what I forgot to tell you is...
我有句话忘了告诉你
I believe in you, too, just... a different you.
我也信任你 只是 你的其他可能性
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please?
女士们先生们 大家请注意
As we celebrate our family's past this weekend,
在纪念我们家族的辉煌历史之时
We also look to its future.
我们也在展望未来
Our grandson, Nathaniel,
我的外孙 内特尼尔
Is graduating from st. Jude's this year,
今年就从康士坦次高中毕业了
And, I'm proud to announce,
我很骄傲的宣布
Has been offered an internship in the mayor's office.
他已获得了市长办公室的实习工作
Nathaniel? I'm sorry.
内特尼尔 对不起
Well, our family has many traditions.
我们家族有许多优良传统
Some, like touch football,
其中某些 如触身式橄榄球
Come at a steeper price than others.
惊险程度要远远高于其它
But what they all have in common
但它们的共同点就是
Is commitment to bringing out the best in yourself
能让你做最好的自己
Your potential, even if you're not sure what that is.
充分发挥出 你自己都不清楚的潜能
I hope to find out...
我希望今年夏天
This summer in the mayor's office.
能在市长办公室的工作中发现我的潜能
Yes. That's what I wanted to hear.
对嘛 这才是我想听的话
How about that?
他不错吧
Call your travel agent, kiddies.
去找旅行社吧 孩子们
Looks like Nate Archibald traded in a
看起来内特·阿齐布尔德用
Summer of love for a one way tickets of legacy.
一场夏日之恋 换来了通往政坛的敲门砖
Hey. You left early. What happened with Blair?
你提早走了 和布莱尔怎么样了
Chuck?
恰克
Okay. Fine. Have fun drinking by yourself.
好吧 祝你自斟自饮愉快
I'm losing her.
我失去她了
Well, then fight for her. She did for you.
那就为她而斗争 她也曾为你努力过
I tried.
我努力了
I failed.
但失败了
Well, then try again.
那就再来一次
She's scared, Chuck.
她很害怕 恰克
Her plan hasn't worked out for her,
事情完全出乎她的预计
And she doesn't know what's gonna happen next.
她完全不知道接下来会怎么样
If you want to be back in her life, make her feel safe.
如果你想回到她身边 就给她点安全感
You know what to say.
你知道该怎么做
I can't believe you guys broke up.
真不敢相信你们分手了
We didn't exactly break up. Or maybe we did. I don't know.
其实不算分手 又或者算吧 我也不知道
I just left. It was bad, whatever it was.
我走了 无论怎样 感觉很糟
Welcome to the world of upper east side grandparents.
欢迎来到上东区祖父母的世界
I've gone up against them myself,
我经历过与他们的战斗
And they're a lot tougher than they look.
他们远比看上去要难对付
So what do I do?
我该怎么办
Well... just give him some space.
给他点空间吧
I mean, he needs time to work through everything.
我是说 他需要时间来处理这些
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, space is key.
对 空间很重要
I mean, you guys belong together.
你们还是彼此拥有的
God, I'm hungry.
天啊 我饿了
Why do rich people insist on tiny food?
为什么有钱人吃的食物都那么少
Well, that's how they stay rich. They only buy small food.
那样才能有钱嘛 只买♥♥小块的食物
Okay, music.
来点音乐
Hey, listen.
听着
It's gonna be okay.
会好起来的
I thought you'd left.
我以为你走了
I did.
没错
Well, why don't you try it again?
那你还回来干吗
Maybe this time it will take.
还想跟我吵一架吗
I made a new list.
我列了个新单子
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那种
Murphy's 2-for-1 Fridays?
墨菲餐馆周五买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Romance novels, sonoma cabernets,
爱情小说 索纳玛红酒
Christmas tree ornaments...
圣诞树饰品
That's the only list I need to know--
这是我唯一需要了解的单子...
Things that you make you happy or sad or crazy.
让你高兴 悲伤或抓狂的东西
Although that last one would be kind of hard to condense.
最后一项太多了 有点难以取舍
Just know that I'm--I'm sorry.
只想跟你说 对不起
Why?
为什么
This whole thing was my fault.
一切都是我的错
I'm the one that wanted to open the door to the past.
是我想要打开往事之门 一探究竟
Well, consider it closed.
那就关上吧
I don't get it.
我不明白
I mean, I know you were married for 18 years,
我知道你已经结婚18年了
But you were the lead singer
但之前你是一支
Of a not entirely unpopular band,
小有名气的乐队的主唱
And I remember beautiful girls
我记得很多漂亮姑娘
Throwing themselves at you every night.
每晚都对你投怀送抱
That's true...
那倒没错
But the majority of that time, I was pining for...
但当时大部分时间 我的心思都在
A certain blonde photojournalist.
某位金发摄影记者身上
Springtime--a season for rebirth and new beginnings.
春季 万物复苏 万象更新的季节
For some, it's a chance to turn over a new leaf...
对某些人来说 这是重新开始的好机会
I told doorman no visitors.
我嘱咐门卫访客禁入了
Mr. Chuck...
恰克先生
It's late.
很晚了
I just need a moment of her time.
我只要见她一小会儿
Miss Blair asleep.
布莱尔小姐睡了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Can you tell her that I stopped by and
你能否告诉她 我特意来访
That I have something I need to tell her?
有事情要跟她说
I will, in morning.
我早上告诉她
Thank you for making sure I got home okay.
谢谢你送我安全到家
You're welcome.
不客气
I just want to make sure you're fine, which you are, so...
我只想确认你没事 你很好 所以
I should go.
我该走了
Wait.
等等
For others, it's the surprise of seeing something bloom.
对有些人 柳暗花明让他们倍感惊异
Stay.
留下来
But for yours truly,
但是可别忘了
It's a reminder that on the upper east side,
在上东区有如此惯例
Everything old can be new again.
风水轮流转 故人终复还
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表