剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Did the lifeguard turn up at the party,
那个救生员也去那派对了
Or did you find another disposable?
还是你找到另外的一次性用品了
Uh, sorry, Blair. I have to go.
抱歉 布莱尔 我得挂了
Wait. Serena!
瑟琳娜 等等
Hi. hey, I thought you were gonna... I thought you'take the train.
我还以为你会... 我以为你上火车了
Take the--the train. yeah.
上...上火车 是啊
but you're taking the jitney. me, too.
但你搭了小巴 我也是
I-i was--i was just gonna use some of that downtime to do some of the
我只是想用停工期的时间来
Thinking that we talked about. and you should, you know, just 'cause,
想想我们说过的 你本该如此 因为
Um, we're not gonna make out,
我们不会弄明白的
It doesn't mean we have to totally avoid each other.
又不是说我们得不见彼此
yeah, right. well, we're-- it's not like we're-- wee animals.
是啊 我们又不是小动物
I think--i think we can share the same bus without, uh,
我想 我们能坐同一辆公车而且不会
R-running off together.
一起逃掉
I'm gonna sit over here. I'll be here.
我要坐这 那我坐这
And that's me.
这是我的
Fantastic. I'll call you. please.
太好了 我会给你打电♥话♥的 请吧
And, uh... Chuck, what are you doing in my chair?
恰克 你干吗坐我的座位
Oh, we've got a date to play squash at Chuck's father's club.
我们约好了去恰克爸爸的俱乐部打壁球
Charles, sidebar.
查尔斯 坐一边去
Actually, we weren't finished.
事实上 我们还没完呢
Notice how my voice didn't go up at the end? not a question.
我的语调没上升吧 那不是问句
Squash? I'll squash you.
壁球 我会压扁你的
It's just a game, Blair.
布莱尔 那只是个游戏
Not to me, bass-hole. I like him.
对我来说不是 恰屁♥眼♥ 我喜欢他
And so do i, and apparently, he doesn't have too many friends.
我也是 很明显 他没有多少朋友
Chuck just informed me that he and Serena are leaving immediately.
恰克刚告诉我他和瑟琳娜马上就要走了
Do you think I could catch a ride back into town with you?
我能搭你的车回城吗
Of course.
当然了
Hey, mom. it's looking really nice out here.
妈妈 这里看起来真漂亮
Thanks. I couldn't sleep, so I got up early.
谢谢 我睡不着 所以早起了
Are you going somewhere?
你要去哪吗
Yeah, I'm gonna head back into the city, actually.
是啊 事实上我打算回城了
But there's still a few more days of vacation. yeah, I know.
但假日还没结束呢 是啊 我知道
I figured it'd be good to get back in and settled before school starts.
我想在开学前回去安顿好会好点
I mean, Louisa's at the house, right?
我是说路易莎在家里呢 对吧
It's--it's not a big deal. no.
这不是什么大事 是啊
I haven't wanted to tell you this,
我还不想告诉你
But you're going to find out soon enough.
不过你很快会知道的
Find out what?
知道什么
The federal prosecutor has taken your
联邦检察官已经认为
Father's leaving town as an admission of guilt.
你♥爸♥爸出城是承认了他的罪行
They want to forfeit our assets...
他们要没收我们的资产
For restitution.
当作赔偿
What, they wanna take our money?
什么 他们要没收我们的钱财
Well, not yet, but they have frozen our accounts.
还没呢 不过他们冻结了我们的帐户
And now they're making an inventory of everything that we own.
现在他们正在给我们的资产编录
I asked your granddad for help. what, you told grandpa?
我向你爷爷求助 什么 你和爷爷说了
Not that it did any good.
这没什么好处
As you can imagine,
你能想像到
He's not very happy with my role in your father's departure.
他很不高兴我让你♥爸♥爸离开
For the time being at least, I've been cut off.
至少从那时起 我们间的联♥系♥就断了
I can't believe you knew all this, and you didn't say anything.
真不敢相信你都知道 却不告诉我
All summer, I kept hoping I could make it go away, and maybe I still can,
整个夏天 我还希望我能处理呢 也许我还能
Which is why I need you to keep your chin up and trust that your mother's got this handled.
这就是为什么我要你缄默 相信你妈妈能处理好
No, when he left, dad told me to take care of you.
不 他走时 爸爸要我照顾好你的
and you are.
你是这么做了
Nate, let's not fight about this, please.
内特 我们别再争论这个了 求你了
Tip number three-- take time to smell the flowers.
建议三 不要再匆忙中赏花
Mom, I gotta go.
妈妈 我要走了
let's talk about this later, okay?
这件事我们以后谈 好吗
It's true that all good things must come to an end,
美梦总会有醒的那一天
And august is no exception.
当然 八月也不例外
They don't call it "fall" for nothing.
人们悲秋不是没有原因的
Hey, this is Nate. please leave a message.
我是内特 有事请留言
Nate, it's Catherine.
内特 我是凯瑟琳
Listen, last night was not smart.
听好 我想说昨晚的行为可不明智
In fact, it was very, very stupid,
不 是非常非常愚蠢的行为
Which is why we're gonna have to be much more clever
所以 为什么下次我们不聪明点
When we get back to the city. call me when you get this.
期待以后再城里日子 收到留言请回电
Oh. darling.
亲爱的
Duchess, you weren't home when I packed up.
公爵夫人 我收拾东西走的时候你不在家
Just wanted to say good-bye to you and dad before I left.
我只是想在我走之前跟你和爸爸说再见
Well, your father's run up to boston till tomorrow,
你父亲去波士顿了 明天才回来
But I'm sure he sends his love.
但我保证他随时都想着你
Listen, I'll see you in the city for dinner.
这样吧 今天我们在城里吃晚饭
I want to hear all about your summer. and me, yours.
我想听听你的夏天趣闻 还有我爱你
See you then.
到时候见
Ah. manhattan, here we come.
曼哈顿 我们来了
Cheers to that, Blair.
布莱尔 为此欢呼吧
Nothing says "welcome home" like a bottle of bubbly...
还有什么比满是气泡的香槟更好的欢迎方式吗
Ready?
你准备好了吗
Aah! and a scandal bubbling.
当然也有绯闻的泡泡
Sorry. um, I'm done reading my magazine...
打扰了 我的杂♥志♥我看完了
Oh. and I know that you like...
还有我知道你喜欢...
The music reviews, so if you want to read it, you can.
乐评 所以如果你想看的话 你可以拿去
Thank you.
谢谢
Want one?
来一个吗
Oh, no thanks. I'm good.
不用了 谢谢 我不想吃
I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's okay.
没事儿
So? what are your plans later?
那么 接下来你是有什么计划
I mean, besides racquet sports with your new friend Chuck?
我的意思是 除了去和你的新朋友恰克玩壁球
Oh, the duchess was hoping we'd get dinner.
公爵夫人希望我们去吃晚餐
Dinner? I'd love to have dinner with your mother.
晚餐 我非常想和你母亲一起吃饭
Oh, she's my stepmother, actually,
她是我继母 准确的说
Not that this makes her an any less forceful presence in my life.
要不是因为这一点 她对我来说一点也不重要
But I meant we are having dinner--she and i.
但是我意思是我们一起吃晚饭 她和我
We haven't seen each other much all summer, so...
我们整个夏天都没有见面了 所以...
Oh. of course. I understand.
当然 我理解
It's just...
只是
You'll be missing my big party.
你会错过我的大派对
You're having a party?
你要办个派对
I can't believe I didn't mention it.
我都不敢相信我没跟你提起过
Every year I have a big "welcome back
每一年我都会为朋友们举♥行♥一个派对
To the city" party for all my friends.
主题就是 欢迎回到纽约
It's only my favorite event of the year.
这是全年我最期待的事情
Then I'll tell the duchess we'll catch up another time.
那我告诉公爵夫人换个时间再聚
You don't have to, but thank you.
没有必要这么做 但是谢谢你
No offense, but don't you think you're a little outmatched?
并无冒犯之意 但是你不觉得你有点过分了
At squash?
玩壁球吗
I've been playing my father since the eighth grade.
8年级的时候我就开始和我父亲一起打了
How good can Marcus be?
马库斯能玩的多好
no, I mean, as a guy.
没有 我的意思是 作为个男人
Blair wants to be a princess,
布莱尔想做公主
And your greatest achievement is owning part of a burlesque club.
你目前最大的成就是有脱衣舞俱乐部的股份
Which is why I have to get to know him.
这就是我为什么不得不去了解他
See, no one's that perfect.
你看 没有人是完美的
Once I get him out of the way, then I'll have a clear shot at Blair.
一旦我发现了他的破绽 我就会设法追布莱尔
Oh, you know it's love when you start talking like an assassin.
当你像个刺客般说话时 这就是爱
I think you're jealous of my new best friend.
我想你是妒忌我的新好友了
Well, I have been hoping someone would tag in for a while now.
我一直希望出现个人来代替我一会儿了
Hello?
喂
Uh, I can't talk right now.
现在不方便说
I'll have to call you when I'm home.
我到家给你电♥话♥
Hey, if you need to work out the details of your takedown,
如果你要为你帮什么私事
Don't let me stop you. you know me well, but it's nothing.
只管告诉我 你真了解我 但是没问题
It's still kind of a mess, but I think you get the idea.
虽然还有点乱 但是我觉得应该对你胃口
Well?
怎么样
You're being very quiet.
你什么都没有说
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表