剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
but he was the right guy for me.
但我却没有说错人
You'll pay for this when you get here next year.
明年你来到这儿会为此会出代价的
Oh, I'm not coming here next fall.
对了 我明年秋天才不会来呢
Those girls I brought to the party last night?
记得昨晚的带到派对里的女孩们吗
they witnessed some pretty incriminating acts
她们可是这些控告的目击者
with their lipstick cameras.
还用她们的口红照相机记录了下来
You may be the future leaders of america.
你们可能是未来美国的领导者
You're now under the control of chuck bass.
但你们现在在我恰克·拜斯的控制之下
I own you.
你们是我的了
Keep it. I've got plenty.
留着吧 我还有很多呢
Missed you last night.
昨晚真想你啊
Did you?
真的吗
Or was it your plan all along
或者让我一直不能
Just to get me out of the way?
妨碍你都是你的计划
What? I know what you did.
什么 我知道你做了什么
You should be glad.
你应该高兴
Those guys were coming for you.I saved your ass.
我帮你摆平了这些找你麻烦的家伙
You didn't have to send them after dan.
可你不应该陷害丹
Two birds, one stone.
一石二鸟而已
Seemed good to me.
对我来说很好啊
besides, since when do you care about
除此之外 你什么时候开始
humdrum humphrey anyway?
关心汉弗瑞家的事了
He's nothing.
他什么也不是
He's less than nothing.
他甚至比这还差
I actually think he's pretty cool.
事实上 我觉得他很好
We'll talk about this in the car.
我们还是上车谈吧
No,I think--i think I'd rather take the train.
不 我想我还是坐火车吧
So the dean seemed inscrutable to you, too?
主任也觉得你不可理解吗
I don't think he even blinked.
他甚至都不能眨眼了
Well, since we're probably both gonna
可能我们这次面试都
end up at hunter after what happened,
在这些发生以后就这样终结了
I think we ought to say a proper good-bye.
我觉得我们应该跟它来个适当的告别吧
Hello?
喂
Serena, dean berube.
瑟琳娜 我是伯鲁比主任
Oh, hello, sir.
你好 先生
I just thought you should know
我觉得你应该知道
That despite events at last night's reception,
尽管在昨晚的招待会上发生了一系列的事
i-i remain most impressed with you,
但我还是对你印象最深刻
And come time for early acceptances in december,
你在12月份发布早期招生信息时来一下吧
I'd check that list to see if your name was on it.
我帮你确定一下你的名字在不在上面
Okay, but what about Blair?
但布莱尔呢
Well, like all the other students
像其他学生一样
with blair's qualifications,
就她个人的水平
she will learn her fate in the spring.
她会在春季的考试中争取个机会的
If it's all right with you,
如果你方便的话
I'd like to issue a press release
我想撰一篇
that you came up to visit our glorious campus.
你曾光顾我们美丽的校园的新闻稿
I'm gonna have to call you back.
我再打电♥话♥跟您谈吧
I won't accept. I can't, like this.
像这样 我不会接受的
What? no, you have to.
什么 不 你一定要接受
It doesn't matter how you got it or why.
至于你得到的原因这不重要
It's an opportunity.
这是个机会
No, you're my best friend. what's mine is yours.
不 你是我最好的朋友 我的就是你的
You can't share this.
但这个是无法分享的
We'll find a way...
我们一起
Together.
总能找到办法
Dreams--everybody has them--
每个人都有梦想
Some good, some bad...
有的好 有的坏
Some you wish you could forget....
有的你想忘掉
Sometimes you realize you've outgrown them...
有时你意识到已经穿过时了
Sometimes you feel like they're finally coming true
有时你感觉他们终于成真了
And some of us
有些人
Just have nightmares.
有的只是噩梦
But no matter wh you dream,
但无论你做着什么样的梦
When morning comes, reality intrudes
当清晨阳光普照之时 现实也就来了
And the dream begins to slip away.
梦也就渐渐地远去了
Dream a little dream of me.
梦到了我吗
X.o.x.o Gossip Girl
X.o.x.o 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表