剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Actually, uh, jonathan and i
实际上我和乔纳森
Were thinking of just hanging out tonight,
今晚只是想待在一起
Just the-- just the two of us.
就我们两个人
Oh, okay.
那好吧
Come on, Jenny. we hang out with you all the time.
珍妮 我们已经一整天和你待在一起了
So?
那又怎样
don't act like you're doing me some big favor.
别搞得好像你们在帮我很大的一个忙似的
Okay, you're acting ridiculous.
我觉得你很荒谬
Me? I wasn't gonna say anything,
为什么 我什么也不会说
But ever since you started dating jonathan,
但从你和乔纳森开始约会之后
It's like, "my boyfriend this and my boyfriend that."
你总说 我男朋友这样 我那朋友那样
It's okay, we get it. You have a boyfriend
这没问题 我们都知道你有个男朋友
but-- yes, I do,
是的 我是有
and I'm sorry that you don't,
但是我很遗憾你还没有男朋友
But it doesn't mean I have to invite you out
但是这并不意味着 每次你一有什么想法
every time we have plans.
我就得约你出去
You are so conceited.
你未免也太自负了吧
You are so annoying.
你让我很失望
So, uh, my question--
我的麻烦
And it's been bothering me for a while--
并且烦了我很长一段时间
Can you reserve eclairs?
对了 你能预订奶油松饼吗
I know. cruel, right?
我知道这很痛苦
why--why put them out?
干嘛非要把它们拿出来 对吧
I'm so glad you came. mm-hmm.
我真的很高兴今天你能来
What now, people? it's not like I brought a tuna sandwich.
大家都怎么了 我怎么觉得大家看我不是很顺眼
Hold on to your floppy cable-knit hats, kids.
抓紧了你们松软的毛线帽子 孩子们
Lonely boy's secret is out, and this one's a doozy.
寂♥寞♥男♥孩的秘密被捅破了 本消息将会非常抢眼
D. wasn't cheating,
丹并不是在欺骗瑟琳娜
But there's definitely a third party involved.
不过 很显然第三方已经卷入了事件
Seems d. and s. share a sibling.
看来丹和瑟琳娜还共有一个兄弟
While I'm always a fan of star-crossed lovers,
对于不幸的恋人们 我永远都是他们的粉丝
At least romeo and juliet didn't share d.n.a.
至少罗密欧与朱丽叶没有共享他们的DNA
Chuck.
恰克
That is Chuck Bass?
那个人是恰克·拜斯吗
Yeah. who the hell are you?
本人正是 你是哪位
Pete holmberg. I'm on the board of Bass industries.
彼得·霍姆伯格 拜斯集团的董事
Oh, Chuck, didn't your father teach you?
恰克 你的父亲难道没教过你吗
Never mix business with pleasure.
千万不要将正事与娱乐混淆
This can't be true. I need you to tell me this isn't true.
这不可能 你告诉我这不可能
And you knew.
原来你早已知道
What the hell?
怎么回事
Look, I didn't realize you were going to be here. clearly.
听着 我真的不知道你会上去
???We knew this was your reputation.
我们了解你的一贯作为
When we learned your father had left you the company,
但当我们知道你的父亲将会把公♥司♥交给你的时候
We had hoped he knew something we didn't.
我们以为他对你另有看法
Apparently, that is not the case.
很显然 事实并非如此
I don't know what bart was thinking.
我不知道巴特在想什么
How could you?
你怎么能这样
Did you do all this?
这些都是你策划的吗
What?
什么
Throw you a brunch?
为你准备这次聚会吗
Try to do something nice, supportive? yes.
还是尝试把事情做好 在背后支持你吗 是的
I don't need your help.
我不须要你的帮助
stop trying to play the wife.
拜托不要再扮演妻子的角色了
Serena, please.
瑟琳娜 求你了
Look, my dad made me promise not to say anything.
听着 我爸爸要我保守这个秘密
Your mom wanted to tell you herself, okay?
因为你妈妈将会亲自跟你说 明白吗
That's why I was avoiding you before.
这才是为什么我之前总是避开你
i-i couldn't bear to be around you
我无法承受
if I couldn't be honest with you.
陪在你身边 但却不是真诚以对
I'm--i'm sorry. I'm so sorry. okay.
对不起 我非常抱歉
No, I get it, okay? i-i just don't und--
没事 我明白了 我只是
We should probably call them now and let them know that you know.
我们现在应该找到他们 然后告诉他们你知道了
Don't. just--not yet.
不要 现在还不行
Is that why they're in boston?
他们去波士顿就是为了这个事情吗
Yeah.
是的
Is this true?
这是真的吗
Yeah.
是
Yeah, it is.
是的
Well, I guess it makes sense that we fight like siblings.
看来我们总是像兄弟姐妹般的争闹是有原因的
Yeah. look, it's obviously a lot to absorb,
是啊 大家都要尝试着其接受一些事情
But I think we should wait until we get all the facts.
但是我们在知道事情的真♥相♥前也只能等待了
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Dan, i-i'm sorry.
丹 对不起
I just need some time to process this.... alone.
我须要一些时间来调整自己
Oh, hey. I was just gonna call down
我刚想下楼
And have our car brought around.
然后把车倒好
I don't think I'm ready to go.
我觉得我现在还不能走
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
What, Lily? the family could change their mind.
怎么了 莉莉 家庭会改变你许多想法
We should write them a letter
我们应该写一封信
And explain that we just want to meet the boy.
并且解释一下我们刚刚见了那个孩子
The parents don't want that.
他们的父母并不希望这样
What about what I want?
那我又希望怎样呢
this works out well for you.
这样做也是为了你好
You don't want to meet your son.
是你不想见到你儿子的
Oh. you don't think I haven't thought about this boy
你觉得我没有想过这个孩子
Every day of his life?
他每天的生活吗
You want to meet him.
你想去见他
Have you thought about what happens after that?
你想过这么做之后会怎样吗
What if we find out he's had a horrible life?
如果我们知道他过的很不好 那我们该怎么办
Or what if we instantly love him,
或者我们看见他之后立刻就爱上他了 又怎么办
And then it's very clear that we've made a terrible mistake?
如果是这样的话 我们就再一次犯下了大错
My only fear is feeling like we failed to try everything.
我所担心的是我们还没有尝试就已经放弃了
Well, we can keep trying from new york.
没关系 回到纽约后我们还可以再努力
We don't have to stay here.
我们没必要留在这
why, not, lil? it's another day.
为什么不 就一天
Is that too much to ask?!
这个要求很过分吗
Yes. yes, it is,
是 是的
because this whole search has been so excruciating,
整个搜寻计划实在是太痛苦了
I don't want to go through it anymore.
我不想再这样继续下去
I don't want to spend another day, yet another minute,
我不会再浪费一天甚至一分钟的时间
Trapped in this hotel room,
把自己困在这个酒店的房♥间里
Scared that you're gonna hate me forever,
担心你会永远地恨我
When I'm still in love with you.
当我还是爱着你的时候
Lily.
莉莉
I just can't believe you--you don't remember.
我很难想象 你竟然不记得
It--it was our first show in Paris...
那是我们在巴黎的第一场演出
And you decided to stand on the front of the stage...
你决定站在舞台最前面
No. and then you got really mad
??? 然后你突然大发雷霆
Because the drummer from buffalo
因为水牛乐队那个鼓手
Tom groped you. no?
汤姆摸了你一把
No. you no? okay.
你到底 -不记得 好吧
now you're starting to scare me.
你现在真吓着我了
I just can't believe we were in Paris together,
我只是不敢相信 咱们一起去过巴黎
And we spent the entire time in a dirty club in marais.
但却一整天都呆在马莱区一个脏俱乐部里
Maybe we should go back, do it again.
也许我们该回去 再来一次
Oh, I would love that.
我很乐意
Me, too.
我也是
Hello?
你好
Yeah, this is he.
对 是我
All right. thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
That was Chris Rosson, the adoptive father.
是克里斯·罗森 孩子的养父
He doesn't want his wife to know,
他不想让他老婆知道
But he wants to meet with us.
可他想见见我们
You're my only family.
你是我唯一的亲人了
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这么对我
You did it to yourself.
是你自作自受
Clearly, I was right, but you aren't ready.
很明显 我是对的 你还没准备好
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表