剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You're asking if I don't mind sticking around while you're away,
如果你要求在你离开期间我不介意先留下
It's not exactly brain surgery.
这不是在给你洗♥脑♥
But are you really sure you wanna leave so soon?
但你真的想要马上启程
Well, if I'm honest, I'm not sure what I want.
如果坦白讲 我不大确定我想干什么
This was supposed to be my chance to get it all out of my system.
这次机会本应该是我新的起点
But I didn't know how much I missed it.
但我不知道我有多么的渴望
I'm not done.
我还没结束
Wow. that is honest.
太坦白了
Well, whatever you decide, I loved fixing up the place,
不管你什么决定 我都乐意帮忙
And I'd be happy to stick around.
很高兴能够留下来
Just let me know.
有事就叫我
Thanks.
谢谢
Come on. if you really like him, just apologize.
来吧 如果你真的喜欢他 就去道歉
What good will it do me now?
我刚才干什么好事了
Duchess?
公爵夫人
I am so sorry about what I said about the botox.
很抱歉我刚才说的有关肉毒杆菌的话
Your work is flawless.
你看起来很美
Look, I know you're here with Chuck,
我知道你跟恰克一起来的
And I can only imagine what he's said about me-- limo sex,
我能想象他是怎么形容我的 豪华轿车上的性♥爱♥
Social torture of freshmen, blackmail.
折磨社交新人 讹诈
But I assure you, there is an explanation for all of it.
但我向你保证 我可以解释一切
Save your breath, Blair.
省省吧 布莱尔
Chuck didn't tell me a thing.
恰克只字未提你的事
Oh. he didn't?
他没有
Wait. he--he didn't? I told him not to bother.
等等 他 他没有 我让他别缠着我
None of it makes any difference to me,
对我来说并没有区别
Because nothing will change the fact that despite your best efforts-- which are
因为没有什么能改变事实的 不管有多正面...
Completely transparent, by the way--
完全显而易见的 顺便说下
Marcus is never going to end up with a lowly Waldorf.
马库斯绝不会跟卑微的霍道夫分手的
Nate.
内特
Nate? Catherine?
内特 凯瑟琳
You two know each other?
你们两个认识
No. no, no, no. yeah, well, just from book club this summer.
不 不 是的 暑假在读书俱乐部认识的
But that's it. they've had no other personal contact.
仅此而已 他们没有其它的私下接触
Uh, Blair's dating Catherine's stepson.
布莱尔跟凯瑟琳的继子约会
And, Catherine, Nate's Blair's ex.
凯瑟琳 内特是布莱尔的前男友
What's this?
怎么回事
Chuck's date and Blair's date are mother and son,
恰克的伴侣和布莱尔的伴侣是母子
And Nate and Blair are exes,
内特跟布莱尔是前情侣关系
and Nate and the mother are in a book club?
内特跟妈妈在读书俱乐部
Now there's a novel plot twist.
现在是小说情节再现
This party's a complete bust.
这个派对完全办砸了
My whole life's a bust.
我的人生也搞砸了
Well, it serves you right.
这是你应得的
You were scheming to convince Marcus you're someone you're not.
你难道不是在计划说服马库斯你不是某个人么
But my intentions were good.
但我的初衷是好的
I really do like him. I just...
我真的很喜欢他 我只是
As soon as I knew he liked me,
只要我知道他喜欢我了
I would have relaxed and dropped the manipulative
我就会放手 不再管
Plotting and devoted myself to being the best girlfriend ever.
从此全身心投入做个最好的女朋友
See? thank you.
看见没 谢谢你
There's my b.
这才是我的B
Show this girl to Catherine,
把这女孩带给凯瑟琳看
and she'll want you to be with Marcus.
她会同意你和马库斯在一起的
This is you. just be yourself.
这才是你 做你自己
She made "Waldorf" rhyme with "Spears."
是她提出的"霍道夫" 韵和"斯皮尔斯"
I may as well have gone commando and
我可能已经开战了而且
Held my party at Nyla's burger basket.
在尼拉的汉堡篮子里还开了派对
Fine.
好吧
While you stand here and feel sorry for yourself and
当你站在这对自己愧疚并
Denigrate the fine people of Kentwood, I'm gonna go find Dan.
贬低肯特林的好人的时候 我要去找丹了
Cheer up.
开心点
I can't believe you'd do this to me.
真不敢相信你居然这么对我
Bring the Duchess to Blair's party? what do you care?
把公爵夫人带到布莱尔的派对来 你担心什么呢
No, I know about the money.
不 我知道钱的事
Nate...
内特...
No. you weren't trying to sell Victrola to impress Blair.
你不能为了给布莱尔留个好印象 就试图卖♥♥了维克多拉
You did it to loan my family money?
你卖♥♥了向我家里放贷么
Look, you say it like it's a bad thing.
听着 你说得好像很坏似的.
No, and maybe you were just doing it to be a friend,
不 也许你只是为了友好才这么做的
But I would never let you do that, and you knew that,
但是我永远不会让你那么做 你知道的
Which is why you didn't tell me.
这就是为什么你不告诉我么
yes, it is. so what?
是的 那又怎样
So what? you go behind my back and make a deal with my mom?
怎样 你暗里藏刀搞我妈妈
She called me to see if I thought you were okay.
她叫我来看看 我还以为你没事呢
I didn't know what she was talking about,
我都不知道她说的是什么
Because you didn't tell me anything was wrong.
因为你并没告诉我什么地方不对
I'll tell you what's wrong--
我告诉你哪不对--
my best friend lying to my face.
我最好的朋友当我的面撒谎
Look, normally, I would agree with you.
通常我会站在你这边
But for your mom to open up to me about something like this,
但是这种事你妈妈对我放得开了
I'll handle it, okay? how?
我会处理的 行了吧 怎么处理
Dan, hey. you leaving?
丹 你要走么
Yeah, I have to get Jenny from the train.
是啊 我要去火车站接珍妮
I-i didn't know if you were coming back, so... how about coming with you?
我不知道你也回来了 跟你一起去呀
Why don't we get out of here?
我们离开这好么
Who are we kidding?
我们跟谁开玩笑呢
What do you say we just forget thinking and follow our hearts?
你觉得我们是不是该忘记思想追随感受呢
Are you sure that's your heart you're following? 'cause...
你确定你心里是这么想的么 因为...
Shut up, or I'll change my mind.
别说话 不然我会改主意的
Hey, clearly, there are other forces at work here in the universe, so...
显然 世界上还有别的势力在这工作 那么...
Mmm. forces much more powerful than us.
势力比我们更强大
I'm glad we had this little talk.
很高兴跟你聊天
Oh, are you two back together or...
你们两个又和好了还是...
Uh, uh, no. this was just a little, uh, friendly-- kiss, yeah. mm-hmm.
不 这只是有一点友好的 亲吻 是吧
Okay. are you coming?
你要来么
In library, come meet me
图书馆见
Uh, no, no. you guys, uh, you guys should go ahead.
不了 你们先走吧
Oh. good.
好吧
'cause, uh, this elevator's gonna be in use.
这个电梯就要被使用了
Hey. this is so messed up.
真是一团糟
Your ex dating my stepson? yes, it is.
你前女友和我的继子在约会 就是这样
But I actually do know you, Nate.
我了解你 内特
That isn't what's bothering you.
这不是困扰你的事
Well, I think I'm starting to get it, you know,
我想我正在着手解决
How things are gonna be now that the summer's over.
这个夏天结束了 事情怎么都变成现在这样
I mean,
我是说
It would be kind of nice to have someone who could actually be there.
有那么样个人确实不错
But when the best version of the situation
但这局面最好的可能就是
Is that I'm gonna become Blair's father-in-law?
我会成为布莱尔的合法父亲
I think it's just time to move on, Catherine. no, wait, Nate.
我想这需要时间来解决 凯瑟琳 不 等等 内特
Come on, I'm here now, and I want to talk.
好了 我现在就在这 我想跟你谈谈
Just tell me what's going on.
告诉我发生什么了
Hey, dad. it's me.
爸爸 是我
Um, I talked to Dan, so he's gonna pick me up at the train station.
我跟丹谈过了 他正来火车站接我呢
So I'll just see you at home, but--
那么我就在家见你了 但是--
oh, my god! stop it!
哦 天呢! 停下!
Sorry, dad.
抱歉 爸爸
I gotta go kick eric's ass in a water fight.
我们在打水仗 我要踢艾瑞克的屁♥股♥
Love you. bye.
爱你 拜
Yeah. hey, Tanya. it's me--Rufus.
谭雅 是我 鲁弗斯
I think Anne Archibald would rather die
我想安妮·阿齐布尔德宁愿死
than lose her house, her things.
也不愿失去她的房♥子和财产
They're her whole identity.
那是她全部的身份象征
That's why I'm not gonna let that happen.
这就是为什么我不想让它发生
I'll find a way.
我找到一个方法
god, but it's not what she's gonna have to live without.
天 但是这不是她不想要一起生活的
It's what she's gonna have to live with.
是她想要一起生活的
I mean, a scandal will destroy her.
我是说 丑闻会毁了她的
Can you imagine her watching her house seized,
你能想象她看着她的房♥子被争夺
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表