剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Her grandmother's jewels up for auction?
她祖母的珠宝被拍卖♥♥么
I told you, I'll figure something out.
我跟你说过 我会解决这些问题的
I can handle this. I just need some time.
我能处理好 只是需要时间
You can take care of this...
你能处理这些问题...
With my help.
在我的帮助下
It'd just be between you and me. no one would have to know.
这就是我们俩的事 没人会知道
I care about you, Nate. I would do it for you.
我在乎你 内特 我会为你做的
And what would I have to do for you?
那我要为你做什么
Dorota, have you seen the Duchess?
多洛塔 你看过公爵夫人么
In library.
在图书馆
Oh, my effing god!
我的上帝啊!
Well, I don't have to explain myself to you.
我没必要向你解释
No explanation necessary. I think I got it.
没必要解释 我已经明白了
Catherine?
凯瑟琳
She'll just be one more minute, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意 我想她和谈一会
Here you go.
给你
Can I just say how sorry I am that I judged you earlier?
可以说下之前对于你的评判我有多抱歉吗
You judged me?
你评判我
I thought you were just a callow,
我以为你是个不谙世事的
Social-climbing former swimsuit model who married above
通过婚姻爬到上流社会的泳装模特
Her station only to be enslaved by her own insecurities.
缺乏安全感 自怨自艾
But now that I've seen you rolling around on the floor with my
但是看到你和我年轻的朋友在地板上翻云覆雨
Adolescent ex, I understand you have a compassionate side, too.
我知道你也是富有同情心的
What are you saying, Blair?
你想说什么 布莱尔
That I think you'll find it in your heart to take pity on me,
我想你会发现对我心存同情
And in spite of my common, lowly, unroyal ways,
然后会以循序渐进的方式公平公正的
Accept that I have true feelings for Marcus and that he has them for me, too.
接受我和马库斯是真心相爱的事实
I think that would be the best thing for both of us, don't you?
我想这对我们来说都好 你说呢
Oh, there you are. hello, darling.
找到你了 你好 亲爱的
Am I too late?
我来晚了吗
As soon as I heard you were at Blair's party, duchess,
听说你在布莱尔的派对上我就尽快赶来了 公爵夫人
I knew I had to find you and do damage control.
我知道我必须找到你进行损害管制
Is there still time,
是还在进行中
or have you already scared Blair off?
还是你已经把布莱尔吓的够呛了
Not at all, dear. Blair here is a treat.
不是这样的 布莱尔来这里是为了招待我
I can see why you're so fond of her.
我明白为什么你对她这么一网情深了
She never likes my girlfriends.
她从来都没喜欢过我的女朋友
She just had to get to know the real me.
她只是需要真正的了解我
Did you say girlfriend?
你刚是说女朋友
She asked you to make her a dress? I know, right?
她要求你帮她做衣服 不可思议 对吧
I already did some sketches on the train.
在火车上我已经画好一些素描了
Dad! Jenny! hey!
爸爸 珍妮
Oh! I missed you! it's so good to see you.
哦 想死我了 看到你真是太棒了
Mmm. and a kitchen full of food. I'm starving. hey, dad.
还有满满一厨房♥的食物 我快饿死了
Yeah, a little caprese salad, a little gnocchi with pesto. yummy!
有卡普列塞沙拉 香蒜酱配汤团 太好了
First Humphrey family meal of the fall-- I
第一次汉弗瑞家的聚餐
Figured we should do something special. yeah.
我想我们需要特别点的东西
I want to hear all about the Hamptons and everything else that
我想知道关于汉普顿还有其它所有
Happened this summer.
这个夏天发生的事情
well, it sounds like Jenny's got some stories.
看来珍妮有不少故事发生
So does Dan. did you hear he finished his?
丹也是 他告诉你他解决好了吗
oh, it finally has an ending?
终于有结果了吗
Uh, well, this chapter does, yeah. chapter?
暂时告一段落 段落
Yeah I thought it was a short story.
我还以为是个短剧呢
I'm thinking of reworking it into a novel.
我在想把它写进小说
Oh, a novel. that's not ambitious. yeah.
小说 这可不是什么伟大的计划
Hmm. someone must think his life's pretty fascinating.
某些人觉得他的生活富有吸引力呀
Oh, thanks for the support, guys.
谢谢支持 同志们
You're both being written out. well, what about you, dad?
会把你们两都写进去的 你怎么样 爸爸
You were the one on the great american road trip.
你是美国最伟大的徒步旅行者之一
Any, uh, stories worthy of your memoir?
是不是不虚此行呀
Oh, you know, it was fun, but there's no place like home.
很有趣 但是金窝银窝比不上自己狗窝
Aw! oh, that's an original thought.
啊 真是个独到的想法
You know, if you do write a memoir, you should think about a ghostwriter.
如果你真的要写传记的话 你该想想找个代笔人
You know, I told you that your back could never handle those bunk beds.
我告诉过你你的背吃不消这种双层床的
Mm. face it, dad. you're getting old.
面对现实吧 你越来越老了
Yep. that's it all right. this looks good.
你们说的都对 这个看上去很好吃
It looks fantastic.
看上去棒极了
You were right, as usual.
你是对的 一如既往
Well, I don't want to say I told you so, but...
我不想说看我告诉过你的 但是...
All I had to do was just be myself, and Catherine loved me.
我只要做好自己 凯瑟琳喜欢我
Oh, I'm proud of you, b.
我为你自豪 B
Great.
太好了
Actually, Serena, can we have a second?
瑟琳娜 可以回避一下吗
Um, I'll take that.
我要把这个拿走
I'll just leave-- leave you two alone.
我这就走开 让你们独处
Did you enjoy meeting Duchess Beaton?
享受和公爵夫人 比顿的约会吗
I did.
是的
That's not sarcasm in your voice. it's--
你的话里没有讽刺的味道 这有点
victory. I know.
志得意满
Your plan to ruin me totally backfired.
你想算计我但是适得其反
It turns out Marcus' mommy is even sicker than you are.
看来马库斯的妈妈远没有你变♥态♥
You got along great.
你进行的很不错
I think she recognized a part of herself in me.
我想她已经有些认同我了
Or rather, I recognized someone in her.
或者说 我通过某人验证了她
I don't follow. all you need to know is that you lost.
我听不懂 你只要知道你输了
But don't be too hard on yourself.
但是可别太自责了
It was a solid effort. tomorrow's another day.
这只是无心之失 明天又是新的开始
Good night, Chuck. good night, Blair.
晚安 恰克 晚安 布莱尔
Hey, Nate.
嗨 内特
So that maybe took a little longer than you thought.
看来和你预计的时间要长点
A little bit, yeah.
一点点 是的
Uh, hey, listen.
听着
I'm--i'm so sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to make it back tonight.
很抱歉 但是我今天晚上回不来了
I-i figured. it--it's okay. I was tired anyway.
我想到了 没关系 我也很累了
So we'll hang out another time.
那我们再约吧
Oh, yeah, yeah, for sure. um...
当然 恩...
So--so look, I'll call you later, okay?
那我待会打给你 好吗
Okay. bye.
好的 再见
Bye.
再见
Are we good?
我们还好吧
We're good.
我们很好
Every summer,
每个夏天
Vacationers traverse the globe in search of new sights and experiences.
游客们至始至终都在寻找新的刺♥激♥和经验
But when it comes to scandal,
但当它变成丑闻的时候
I'll take manhattan every time.
我都会带把它回曼哈顿
Welcome home, upper east siders.
欢迎回家 上东区的家伙们
You know you missed me.
你知道你在想我
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表