剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Excuse me.
打扰一下
did you say "nate archibald"?
你刚是说内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德吗
Yeah, we just tied that chump
是的 我们刚把那个笨蛋
To the statue in the gazebo.
绑在露台的柱子那
It's priceless.
真是太有趣了
I hope he freezes his ass off.
我希望把他的屁♥股♥冻僵掉
Well, you got the wrong guy.
你们抓错人了
I'm nate archibald, and I look forward
我才是内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德 我期待
to coming here next year and kicking your ass.
明年来这儿 揍死你
In fact, why wait?
其实 还等什么呢
Okay, it can wait. Go! get him!
我等不及了 抓住他
Come on! Get him!
来吧 抓住他
Hey, excuse me. excuse me. uh, hi.
嗨 打扰一下
Um, I know this is a strange request,
我知道这个要求有些奇怪
But could you untie me?
你能不能帮我解开绳子
Sir. hey. yeah. hey. come on. hey. excuse me.
先生 喂 能不能过来一下 打扰了
Would you be so kind as to, uh...
你能不能大发慈悲
Dan?
丹
I hope you at least bought the statue a drink first.
你应该先跟这个雕像喝一杯
No, you know, I don't know if I want you to help me.
不 我还不确定现在是不是需要你的帮助呢
Well, you might, if you knew that the only
你也许需要 如果你知道你被绑在这儿唯一
reason you're here because they thought you were me.
的原因是有人错把你当成我了
How is that even possible?
这是怎么回事呢
I-i didn't lie about my name.
我可没有对我的名字撒谎
Yeah, but I have a feeling someone else did for you.
不过我肯定有人替你撒了谎
Why would anyone want to hurt, uh,
可为什么有人要伤害
Mr. perfect nate archibald?
完美的内特·阿齐布尔德先生
Apparently my legacy at yale
很明显是我耶鲁的祖辈给我留了一个烂摊子
involves a lot of people hating my father's guts.
很多人对我父亲恨之入骨
It turns out he killed a few trust funds around here.
他在这儿得罪了一些信托基金
By the way, this knot is ridiculous.
顺便说一句 这个结还真难解
Yeah, I know.
看出来了
Could you, uh, could you try a little faster?
你能不能试着解快一点
Cause I see something approaching that looks female.
因为我看到一个看似异性的物体朝这儿走来
I'm not entirely proud of my choice of boxers.
我可不为自己的选的四角裤感到多么自豪
you two again?
又是你们两个
Is this performance art piece
这场艺术演出
your new plan to get my attention?
是你们吸引我注意力的新计划吗
Uh, w-would-- would it work if it was?
算是的话,有用吗
Move over. my mom was in the navy.
闪到一边去 我妈曾在海军里干过活
Oh, my god.
天哪
I can't do it anymore, blair.
布莱尔 我不想再这样下去了
That's because you almost lost.
那是因为你差点儿就输了
I had you pinned with that chicken wing. don't deny it.
我可用那个鸡翅把你钉在墙上了 别否认
I don't mean this. I mean everything--
我是说这个 是这所有的一切
The wars, the betrayal,
我们的战争 我们的背叛
The watctchi out for every possible land mine.
我们对彼此的陷害
It's exhausting.
我厌倦了
I'm sick of it, too.
我也烦了
I'm sick of always looking like darth vader
我讨厌我自己总像达斯·维德一样
Next to sunshine barbie.
下次我就是个阳光芭比娃娃了
Life's too short.
生命这么短暂
You make it feel so long.
你却使它如此漫长
Well, if that's how we really feel,may
如果这就是你的真正的感觉
Maybe we shouldn't be friends.
我们可能就不应该做朋友
We were probably gonna grow apart in college anyway,
反正我们都可能到了大学要分开
So we might as well just start now, right?
我们可以从现在就开始不要再做朋友了
Fine by me.
我无所谓
you live your life. I'll live mine.
你走的阳关道 我过的我的独木桥
Sounds great.
听起来不错
I agree.
我同意
From comrades to combat,
从姐妹到仇敌
We thought we'd seen it all,
我们是一路看过来的
But we've never seen this--
但我们从来没有见过这样的场景
Serena and blair calling a cease-fire.
瑟琳娜和布莱尔决定停火了
After so much scorched earth,
当她们打得两败俱伤时
Can either side claim victory?
谁能说自己是胜利方呢
Why do I feel like
为什么你们让我感觉
you're gonna tell me the cat died?
你们要告诉我什么坏消息似的
No, no. It's nothing bad.
不 不 没有什么坏消息
Uh, when I was your age,
当我像你这么大时
All I wanted was to be a musician,
我只想成为一名音乐家
But my parents didn't think it was a good idea,
但我的父母却不同意
and it made for some pretty uncomfortable years.
这也就让后来的几年相当不愉快
And last night, I realized that
昨晚我突然想到
Th we don't have to do things that way.
我们没必要让事情变成那样
I don't understand. Your dad asked me to bring
我不太明白 你♥爸♥爸要我
over all my stuff on homeschooling.
把东西都带来给做你家教
Aah! after christmas, we can reevaluate.
圣诞之后 我们就可以重新评估一下了
And if everything works out, maybe you'll apply to
如果一切顺利的话 下个学期你就
the professional children's school for next semester.
可以申请去职业技术学校了
Like vera wang.
像王薇薇一样吗
Thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. aw!
谢谢 太感谢了
I won't let you down. I promise.
我不会让你失望的 我保证
I know you won't.
我知道你不会的
What a you doing here,
你来这儿做什么呢
Making sure the dean knows it's all my fault?
让主任知道这一切都是我们错吗
No. I came to tell him that yale is your dream,
不是 我来是要告诉他耶鲁是你的梦想
and you deserve to go here more than I do.
你比我更有资格来这个学校
What are you doing here?
那你来又是干嘛呢
Doing the same thing for you.
为你做一样的事情
I was up all night thinking about the first time
我想了一夜 还记得我们第一次
we came here together when we were 9.
来到这儿时 我们都9岁
Your dad took us to that harvard/yale game,
你♥爸♥爸带我们玩那个哈佛耶鲁游戏
and you tackled senator schumer's daughter
你抓住议员舒默的女儿不放
for wearing a harvard sweatshirt.
就因为她穿着一件哈佛的运动衫
I bet those grass stains never came out.
恐怕这些草上的回忆不会那么容易就磨灭的
I don't want to not know you.
并非是我不想了解你
I can't not know you.
只是我很难去了解你
Maybe we just had that fight because
可能那场架的原因
the reality of being separated next year
只是出于对明年离别时
Is just too scary to think about.
的恐惧罢了
So?
那
Wait here for me.
在这儿等我
We'll ride home together.
我们一起坐车回去
okay.
没问题
So you think you can, uh,
所以你觉得你
Maybe help him out a bit?
能帮他搞定这个事吗
Well, I can't promise anything,
我现在还不能保证什么
But I'm pretty sure I can get
但我很确信
Someone in the department to read these Ooh!
能让系里某个人 噢
and write you a recommendation. Yes.
读完它并给你写封推荐函 太好了
Thank you so much, really. it's so nice to know
太感谢你了 真的 想到自己
that my dream of going to yale isn't dead.
能进耶鲁的梦想没有破灭真是太棒了
It might be, uh, embarrassed and humiliated,
可能有些尴尬 丢脸
But not dead.
但没破灭
And I'm sorry about lying to you.
我很抱歉对你说谎了
I just needed to be someone else for a while.
我只是在那时拿别人做挡箭牌
Yeah, well, next time you're up here,
下次来到这儿
why don't you just be yourself?
为什么不做你自己呢
I would have liked you whatever your name was.
不管你叫什么 我都会喜欢你的
Bye, dan. Bye.
再见 丹 再见
You know what? You--you do dan humphrey
你知道吗 你做丹·汉弗瑞
better than dan humphrey. That, uh, Really?
可比我强多了 那个 真的吗
That thousand yard squint--can I steal that?
你那千里眼的工夫 我能偷到手吗
Well, thank you.
过奖了
Here he is.
他在这儿
It looks like someone messed up last night.
似乎谁把昨晚的事搞得一团糟
You sent us after the wrong guy.
你给我们指错人了
He may have been the wrong guy for you,
可能对你来说是找错了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表