剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I know you didn't want me to, dad,
我知道你不想我这样做
But I couldn't do nothing.
但我不能坐视不理啊
By the way, Serena and I may not be together,
还有 虽然我们没有复合
But I do care about her very much.
但我还是很在乎她
Now who needs more wine?
现在 谁要添酒
Serena, a word?
瑟琳娜 没补充吗
All right, we'll skip the bitter herbs.
好吧 苦菜别吃了
Uh, moving on to the matzo.
吃面包吧
Hey, you know what?
知道吗
I'm, uh, I need some air.
我想去透透气
I'm gonna walk home, so you just go ahead, okay?
我要走路回家 你自便吧
Nate, what's wrong?
内特 怎么了
I'm proud of what you did back there.
对于你刚才做的事
I thought you were, too.
我以你为荣
Did you tell my grandfather
你是不是跟我外公说
You would convince me to go to yale
如果你劝服我去耶鲁
In exchange for him making you a bridesmaid?
然后他就让你当伴娘
I can explain.
我可以解释
That's great, you know?
这可太好了
First my grandfather sells my father out,
先是我爷爷卖♥♥了我爸
And then you sell me out for a picture in the style section.
现在你又把我卖♥♥了 为了照片能上时尚版
No. But I didn't!
不 我没有
I mean, God, I did,
我是说 神哪 我是有
But then I realized when he asked me again--
但他第二次找我的时候 我发现
No, you know what?
不 你知道吗
I actually thought this time would be different.
我以为我们这次会不一样
But you're just-- You're just the same girl you always were.
可你还是原来的你
No, I'm not! I...
我 我不是
I was just scared about next year and us.
我只是太担心毕业 太担心我们
Nate, please give me another chance.
内特 求你再给我一次机会
I want to trust you.
我想要信你的
Okay? But...
好吧 可是
I can't think of a single reason why I should.
我想不出我还有什么理由能信你了
The car will take you home.
我叫车送你回家
So this is how it's going to be?
你就打算这样
The day is not even over, and you've already defied me
一天还没到 你就已经违抗我
About your grounding,
对你的禁足令
Caused a scene at Eleanor's Seder...
还在埃莉诺的逾越节家宴上演了出好戏
It wasn't a scene.
那不是演戏
Yes, it was, right out of the old Serena playbook.
怎么不是 典型的瑟琳娜剧本
You could have thrown in a few boys from the lacrosse team,
再来几个长曲棍球队的男孩儿
And it would have been
就可以重演
The Constance mother-daughter luncheon all over again.
那次康斯坦斯母女午餐会了
You have been so good the last two years.
你这两年多乖啊
Well, I can't live like that anymore.
可我不能那样过下去
Why not?
为什么
Mom, I know that I have hurt you
妈 我知道我伤害了你
and Eric and Blair.
艾瑞克 布莱尔
I've done a lot of things that I'm not proud of,
我做过很多让自己羞愧的事
And I don't wanna go back to that, but it wasn't all bad.
我不想再那样了 但过去也不全是坏的
I miss the good parts. I miss feeling free,
我怀念那些美好的部分 怀念自♥由♥的感觉
Feeling like I can do something just because I want to,
那种我可以随心所欲的感觉
And there has to be a balance. Well, of course there does.
我必须找到平衡点 当然了 必须的
But if every time I make a mistake,
可是如果每次我做错事
You look at me like I'm a bad person,
你就认定我是个坏孩子
Then how am I supposed to find that?
我怎么才能平衡
Oh, sweetheart, I could never think of you as a bad person.
哦 宝贝 我怎么会认为你是坏孩子
You got into Brown.
你被布朗大学录取了
The letter came while you were away.
你不在家的时候来了录取信
I got into Brown?
布朗大学录取我了
Yeah.
对
Congratulations.
祝贺你
And I do trust you.
我是相信你的
I got into Brown.
布朗大学录取我了
Yes.
是啊
Now what are you gonna do about Gabriel?
你和加布里尔怎么办
What do you mean?
你指什么
Oh, please. He was a little too upset about Dan
好啦 说丹只是你朋友
To, um, be just a friend.
他还有点儿不太放心
I don't know. I, um, I like him,
我不知道 我喜欢他
But it's kind of a mess.
只是有点儿小麻烦
Sometimes those messes can be fun.
有时候小麻烦也挺可爱的
I'm sorry. If you're talking about that hot guy from dinner,
不好意思 如果你说的是餐桌上那个帅哥
He just left.
他刚刚走了
Gabriel.
加布里尔
Gabriel.
加布里尔
You wanted me to leave. I left.
你想我走 我就走了
I'm sorry that I lied, but you scared me,
抱歉我撒谎了 但是我害怕了
Showing up here like that.
你突然在这出现
I am just not ready to be married.
我还没准备好结婚
Is that what you think is going on?
你以为我们结婚了
Well, yeah,
呃 是的
We were in a church, and there was a priest.
我们进了教堂 里面还有牧师
At least I think he was a priest. I don't know.
至少我以为他是牧师 我也不知道
I drank a lot of rioja, but... Of course we're not married.
我喝了很多红酒 我们没结婚
I don't even know if that was the priest I woke up.
我醒来后都不知道那人是不是牧师
It could have been the gardener.
或许是花匠呢
R... really? Really.
真的 真的
We were just having fun, doing something crazy.
我们只是闹着玩 发发神经
Wow. Well, that's a relief.
这下我放心了
So that waiter's not your boyfriend?
侍者也不是你男友咯
No.
不是
What about me?
那我呢
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Ah, cruel fate.
残酷的命运
Just as Serena Van der Woodsen is falling in love,
一边是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森坠入爱河
Blair Waldorf is falling apart.
一边是布莱尔·霍道夫坠入深渊
Look, I told you,
我跟你说过了
I'm not in the mood.
我现在心情不好
Good. Neither am I.
巧了 我心情也不好
Was it stupid of me to think Blair changed?
我竟然以为布莱尔变了 是不是很蠢
Yes.
确实
So she's just...
所以说
The way she is.
她还是老样子
I mean, it's stupid for you to want her to be anything
我的意思是 你想让她不是布莱尔
Other than she is.
这才是蠢
Anyway, Blair is changing.
不管怎么说 布莱尔是在变的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because she could have had me.
因为她本可以跟我在一起
She chose you.
却选了你
Now she just needs someone to believe in her.
现在她正需要一个能相信她的人
Time for a refill.
该倒酒了
Hey. I'll get it.
我来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Your father and I are heading out,
我和你父亲正要出去
And I know what you were trying to do for Serena.
我知道你是为了帮瑟琳娜
You're a good friend.
你是个好朋友
I'm not a very good cater waiter.
我不是个好侍者
But I'm a good salesman.
可我是个好销♥售♥员
You sold Allan Levy a painting.
你把画卖♥♥给艾伦·列维了
It also gave me an idea of something else I should sell--
我想到我还有一件东西可卖♥♥
The gallery.
我的画廊
Oh, Rufus. Dad, come on.
鲁弗斯 爸 别这样
When I started out, I was selling to young couples,
我刚起家的时候 买♥♥我画的只有年轻夫妇
Kids who had no money but loved art,
还有热爱艺术的穷孩子
And somehow, over time,
然后不知怎么的 随着时间推移
that changed.
情况就变了
And tonight I realized I just don't love doing this anymore.
我今晚突然发现 我不喜欢开画廊了
And if I'm really honest,
再诚实一点儿说
I haven't for some time.
我不喜欢开画廊有段时间了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表