剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip Girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
Your once and only source into the
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
Scandalous lives of manhattan'slite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
It sounds like you still like him.
好像你旧情难忘啊
I'm really sorry about Nate. If it's any consolation,
内特的事我很抱歉 我能安慰你的就是
I don't think he ever really liked me anyway.
他可能这辈子都不会再喜欢我了
I mean,i haven't heard from him in weeks.
我好几周没见过他了
Our friendship is more important than some guy,right?
我们的友谊怎么能让一个男的破坏了
He has a p.i. On retainer.
他有私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 聘用了多年
Bart's people are top-notch and very discreet.
巴特的人可是谨言慎行的典范
Did you hire someone to look into my past?
你调查我的过去
Do you have a Lily Bass dossier?
没专门给我建立个人事档案吧
Aaron asked me out, but I said no
艾伦叫我出去 我没去
Because I wasn't sure how you would feel.
因为我不知道你会不会不自在
I like aaron, so you have my blessing.
我也喜欢艾伦 所以我祝福你们
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Well,it's thanksgiving,
这不是感恩节吗
And I couldn't think of anywhere that felt more like home.
我找不到比这里更像家的地方了
What about bart?
那巴特怎么办
Not coming.
没他什么事
Vanessa,I-I haven't heard from jenny in weeks.
瓦内莎 我好几周没见珍妮了
So can we get together sometime?
咱俩什么时候约一下吧
I guess that'd be okay.
我看可以啊
As of right now,this moment
此时此刻
I am officially a one-woman man.
我也是个专一的一夫一妻男了
"Gossip Girl"
《八卦天后》第二季 第十二集
Winter in new york...
冬日的纽约
A gossip girl checklist to surviving the cold--
八卦天后们开出了度过寒冷的清单
Cashmere stole for ice-skating at wollman rink...
用开司米披肩给沃曼溜冰场添优雅
Jacques torres hot chocolate
啜饮着雅克·桃乐丝热巧克力
For window-shopping the holiday displays...
逛逛橱窗里的周末时装秀
And the perfect date
还有 "雪树银花之夜"的
To the senior snowflake charity ball.
一个完美之约
B,I have other things to do today.
B 我今天有别的事
Serena,this is the holiday event for high school seniors.
瑟琳娜 这是高年级学生的盛会
The critical crew from all the big private schools
很多高级私立学校的关键成员会来
Will be there. The pictures dominate the society pages
照片都会上头版头条的
Through the new year. I need a ringer.
新年的头等大事 我怎么能不谨慎
Wait,have all of these guys asked you already?
等等 这么多人向你递橄榄枝了呀
Of course. You think Angelina Jolie
可不是 你觉得安吉丽娜·茱莉
Even considers a project without an offer on the table?
会考虑不主动送上门的生意吗
I'm strictly a pay or play dater. Just out of curiosity,
我可是无价之宝 好奇问一句
Who's in the lead to play "guy with no future"?
这群没前途的候选人里 谁最有希望
What makes you think
你怎么就觉得
I'm not looking for something long-term?
我挑人的眼光很差
Call it a hunch.
男人的直觉
Keith Nelson.
基斯·尼尔森
Are you kidding? Have you ever seen him without gum?
开玩笑 你要是不嚼个口香糖去见他
The oral fixation alone would drive you insane.
他絮絮叨叨能烦死你
Andy Clark. Outscored your verbal on the s.a.t.s.
安迪·克拉克 会考不过关就别想
I like an intelligent man.
我就喜欢有脑子的男人
He can whisper mellifluous things in my ear.
就爱听他在我耳边甜言蜜语
You only think you like an intelligent man.
你以为你喜欢有脑子的男人
The moment he gave you
他一开始讲
A history of the word "mellifluous,"
"甜言蜜语"一词的词性词根词缀
You'd rip out his sweetly flowing tongue.
你只会想把他舌头揪下来
Okay.
好吧
Okay,now this...
好吧 下面是
Okay. Hey,um,i'll call you later.
好那先这样 我再找你
So who's next?
下面一个谁
Dan! Hey.
丹 这儿
Hey. What's up? Look.
怎么了 瞧
Wow. "letters to a young poet," first edition.
给年轻诗人的信 初版
And the original Herter Norton translation to boot. That's...
还有作者赫特·诺顿的签释 这真是
All thanks to you. I found it
幸亏了你 我在
At the rare book store you told me about last week.
你上周告诉我那个珍奇书店
I'm giving it to Aaron for hanukah.
我要告诉艾伦
That's very nice. It means he must've
不错啊 就是说
Accepted your invitation to the snowflake ball.
艾伦决定了来雪树银花之夜
UnfortuNately, he will be unable to attend.
不幸的是 他来不了
Apparently, high society formals
很显然 正式上流社会
Don't go with the whole brooklyn artist thing.
一点也不接受布鲁克林的创作
Well,i--it's an acquired taste, to be sure.
毫无疑问 他们不懂欣赏
Um... Will you still be going?
那 你还去吗
Absolutely.
当然
There's something I love about the snowflake ball.
雪树银花是我的保留项目
It reminds me of "Anna Karenina,"
让我想起了安娜·卡列莲娜
Only by Anna Wintour.
旁边就是安娜·温图尔
I'll just be flying solo.
我跳独舞就好
That's my preferred method of social travel.
这是我走向上流社会的康庄大道
That's good. Uh,we can-- we can hang out then.
你去就好 我们 到时见吧
Dan humphrey, the scourge of high society,
丹·汉弗瑞 上流社会的眼中钉
Is going to the ball?
也去舞会了
I know. I'm still reeling.
是啊 我也要适应
Uh,yeah,I just realized that some of the best memories
我意识到我过去两年
In my past two years have,uh, have been at those events.
最美好的回忆都在舞会上
So I figured,why fight it?
所以我顺应天意了
Well,look who's embracing change.
看谁逆来顺受了
Uh,I'm assuming that Aaron will be okay with
好吧 我假装艾伦不会介意
Two dateless friends hanging out at the ball together?
毫无奸♥情♥的两人搭个舞伴吧
Yeah. He--he better be.
是啊 最好他不介意
And he's friends with his ex,Lexi.
他还在和他前女友莱西约会呢
She's actually coming to town for the holidays.
她要来度假
I'm going to the gallery now to see his new installation.
我现在要去他的工作室瞧瞧新设备
Do you want to come? I just have to stop and change first.
你来不来 不过我得先回去换身衣服
Yeah. Yeah,sure.
好啊 好吧 没问题
I got your message. What's the emergency?
我接到你的消息 有什么急事
Do you consider Muddy Watters
你觉得穆迪·华特士
Blues or classic rock?
是蓝调的还是古典摇滚的
I'm reorganizing my dad's record collection by genre.
我在给我爸的收藏分类
Why? Because I already bound all of Dan's short stories
为什么 因为丹的小说我都读完了
And cleaned the loft twice.
阁楼收拾了两遍
Did you accidentally put red bull
你早饭时麦片里不小心
In your cereal this morning?
倒了一瓶红牛进去吗
No,I just need to keep myself busy.
不是 我只是想把时间填满
Otherwise,I'm gonna start thinking about my future,
要不然我就疯狂的担心我的未来
And then there's gonna be a jenny humphrey-shaped hole
简直想撞墙而死 留个珍妮型的洞
Through my wall.
在墙上示众
Okay,would you stop putting
好了吧 别自己
So much pressure on yourself?
给自己压力了
You're back home and you're still a great designer.
你重温家庭温暖 手艺也没丢
The future will work itself out.
顺其自然吧
It's just that's not all I'm thinking about.
也不光是这些
What?
那是什么
Okay,look,i don't... I don't want to be awkward,
我这样会不会像个怨妇
But the one thing I can't figure out is
但我止不住想
What happened with Nate.
内特到底怎么了
Is that totally pathetic, sitting around,
让人心里七上八下 坐立不安
Thinking about how some guy blew you off?
想这个男人让人发疯
No.
这不奇怪
But in my experience, It doesn't really help either.
但以我的经验 你瞎想也没用
I'd...
我会
Move on.
我行我素
Yeah.
对啊
Sorry. I told rufus that i'd be at the gallery all day.
抱歉 我答应了鲁弗斯在工作室守着
So i'll see you later?
那晚点再说
Yeah. I'll be here,literally... Probably in the same spot.
好吧 估计我还在这 做无用功呢
Oh,hello, weird documentary girl.
你好啊 书呆子女孩
Good-bye,sad Blair wannabe.
再见了 可悲的布莱尔影子小姐
Penelope, what are you doing here?
佩内洛普 你怎么来了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表