剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
i actually thought this time wueen finds herself
我还以为这次会有所不同
But you're just the same girl you always were.
但看来你还是本性难移
It's stupid for you to want her to be anything other
你想让她改变天性 真是太蠢了
Than she is. no, she just needs someone to believe in her.
不 她只是需要别人的信任
Dan was denied financial aid at yale.
丹向耶鲁申请经济援助被拒绝了
i mean, i could help
我是说 我来帮忙吧
I think this is something i have to handle on my own.
这是我要自己承担的事情
I'm gabriel. gabriel and poppy were over.
我叫加布里尔 加布里尔和波比已是过去式
And it's not like either one of us planned this.
这并非事先计划好的
This--this thing between us just happened,
我们就很自然地来电了
And we couldn't stop it. would you like to join us?
一发不可收拾 来和我们一起吃饭吧
I'd love to meet the people in serena's life.
能认识瑟琳娜身边的人 我很高兴
Eventually, every queen finds herself
最终 每个女王都会发现自己
In unfamiliar territory outside the castle walls.
会身处城♥堡♥之外的陌生领地
In blair waldorf's case-- the village.
对布莱尔·霍道夫来说 是格林威治村
N.y.u.? what was i thinking?
纽约大学 我在想什么啊
You know how i feel about ironic facial hair.
你也知道我对满面胡须的人没好感
Well, you were thinking
你该想的是
"A," you're lucky to get into a school at all,
第一 有学上就不错了
And "B," you're super lucky 'cause where you got in
第二 现在你既能上学
Happens to be in the same city as your
又正好可以和自己超棒的男朋友
Fantastic boyfrieate bubble burst
同在一个城市 简直幸运无比
I've been coming down here for years,
我以前总来这里
And i'm gonna teach you everything you need to know--
你需要的知识 我可以悉数传授
The best latte, the best slice, the best pot dealer.
最好喝的拿铁 最美味的土司 还有最好的毒贩
But first, the most important lesson of all--
不过重中之重的是
How to ride the subway.
如何坐地铁
Nate, you're sweet...
内特 你真好
But obviously, you've inhaled too much patchouli.
不过看来你吸的广藿香有些太多了
There's no way i'm going down there.
我才不要下去那里呢
It's full of mole men and middle-class professionals.
地铁里全是宅男 中产阶级学究
Well, you have to learn.
你必须得学啊
How else are you gonna visit me at columbia?
要不然你怎么去哥伦比亚看我
Why do you think god gave us car service?
你以为上帝为什么给我们轿车服务
Our schools are at opposite poles of manhattan.
我俩的学校在曼哈顿的两头
I mean, in traffic, it could take hours.
碰上堵车 几个小时都到不了
The subway's definitely the quickest way.
地铁是最迅速的方法了
Please don't adds these stuff to me
拜托你别让我担心这些
Anything you want, dan.
丹 看上什么就说
You're graduating high school-- that's a big deal.
你要高中毕业了 这可是大事
How about a trunk? trunks are great for storage.
行李箱怎么样 比较方便装东西
Books--you're gonna have a lot of books at college.
比如书 你上大学肯定要看好多书
Hey, jenny, maybe you need a trunk, too. any one you want.
珍妮 估计你也需要行李箱吧 随便挑
Dad, what's with this newfound interest in antiquing?
老爸 你怎么突然对淘古董有兴趣
Oh, i'm just stimulating the economy
我这是通过奖励孩子
By rewarding my fantastic kids,
帮忙刺♥激♥经济增长
And it so happens that the, uh, gallery was a great investment
恰好画廊是项不错的投资
It's listing for three times what i paid for.
现在的价格比我当初买♥♥的涨了三倍
You didn't get sold when the real estate bubble burst?
房♥产泡沫破灭时你没把它卖♥♥了吗
Well, it's not as much as i would've gotten
虽然现在我也不算
At the top of the market, but i'll be able
赶上了市场最好的时候 但我完全有能力
To send you both to school
送你们双双上学
and have a little breathing room to figure out what i want to do
然后再想想下一步怎么做
Setting up cooking classes
考虑下参加烹饪班吧
I mean, even i'm getting tired of your waffles,
现在连我都吃腻了你的华夫饼了
Not cool.I sometimes make chili.
这么说就不对了 我有时也做辣酱啊
It looks a little delicate for your hand.
戴你手上貌似有些过于精致了吧
Don't get any ideas
别乱想
I'm just looking.
我就看看
It's lily. one sec.
是莉莉 等等
Check out what dad was looking at.
看看老爸刚才看上了什么
Rats go underground. not waldorfs.
老鼠才跑去地下呢 绝非霍道夫
Well, you can always borrow chuck's helicopter.
你还可以借恰克的直升机嘛
Kidding.
开玩笑的
Chuck... what a waste of time that was.
恰克 我当时真是浪费光阴
You know, it's not a real relationship
如果连手都不能牵
If you can't hold hands.
算什么真正恋爱
Oh, but nate is good to me. good for me.
但内特对我多好 还对我有益
And he's learned a thing or two.
况且和以前相比 他大有长进
Hmm. so being a kept man does have its perks.
看来与世隔绝还是有好处的嘛
Yeah, but no man is worth suffering the indignity of mass transit.
但为男人忍♥受混乱还颜面扫地就太不值了
How's the foreigner?
那个老外怎么样了
Blair, gabriel is from north carolina.
布莱尔 加布里尔来自北卡罗莱那州
That's in the united states. not by choice.
是美国的 又不是他们自愿的
Let me remind you of a little thing called the civil war.
我来帮你回忆下当年的内战吧
Everything with gabriel is perfect.
和加布里尔在一起很好
No strings, no demands...
没压力 也没有要求
Except he is so focused on building his new company
不过有些对组建新公♥司♥太过上心
That he can never commit to anything--
所以什么承诺都做不了
Dinner reservations, movies.
晚餐订位 电影
Sometimes, he'll get a text for a meeting,
有时候他一收到要开会的短♥信♥
And then, poof, he's gone.
结果就"嗖"的一下没影了
Well, if it's casuald like you were saying
如果 这段感情很轻松
No strings... then what do you expect?
像你说的没压力 那你还想要什么
It's not like you're gonna marry the guy
你又不是要嫁给他
I kind did marry him.
我也算和他结过婚了
We got carried away. i talked to cyrus.It doesn't count
换话题吧 我问过塞勒斯了 那个婚姻不算数
Let me get this straight.
让我理清楚
He goads you into making the ultimate commitment,
他逼着你做了永久承诺
Anoenow he can't stick it out through a whole dinner?
结果现在连顿饭都不能陪你吃
He didn't goad me. it was... romantic.
他没逼我 当时很浪漫的
Gabriel is disappearing for a reason.
加布里尔不见你肯定有原因
We need to get to the bottom of it. no, we don't.
我们必须得搞清楚 我们不去
Oh, come on! let's follow him tonight.
来吧 咱们今晚去跟踪他
We can dress up, use code names.
我们好好打扮 用化名
Dorota is a great help with surveillance equipment.
多洛塔可以帮我们弄那些监视器材
Doesn't that sound at all fun?
听起来多好玩啊
No, not even a smidgen.
完全没感觉
So what exactly are you guys doing tonight?
那你们今晚要干什么
No.
不要
Well, you suck more than usual today.
你今天比以往还烂
A little distracted.
有点心不在焉
Things with--
和那谁的事
It's okay. you can say her name. blair.
没事 你可以说她名字 布莱尔
I feel weird talking about her with you.
和你说她我觉得有点怪
Nathaniel, she's your girlfriend.
内特尼尔 她是你女朋友
If we want to be friends like we were,
如果我们想像以前重新做回朋友
It's just part of the deal.
这是无可避免的
so it's okay to just talk about her guy to guy
那我们就可以像以前那样
Like we used to?
坦然谈论她吗
Well, i was there for you last week, wasn't it?
我上周不是也帮你了吗
Yeah, you were. i think next year's gonna be harder
对 没错 我觉得明年的事情
Than i thought, you know? with me in morningside heights
会变得更加艰难 到时我会在莫宁赛德山上
And her all the way down in the village,
而她却在下面的格林威治村里
It's basically like we're in a long-distance relationship.
基本和远距离恋爱无异
Well, it's too bad you don't have a place
太可惜了 如果你们像我一样
In the middle like my room at the palace.
能在中间的旋宫酒店有个房♥间就好了
Just say a word, and she can crash with me.
只要你开口 我就和她挤挤
That's not funny.
一点也不好笑
You're right. i'm sorry.
你说得对 抱歉
But, archibald, let's face it--
但是 阿齐布尔德 面对现实吧
You won. i lost.
赢家是你 我输的一败涂地
You have nothing to worry about with me.
所以你完全没必要担心我
I'm out of that game.
我早就出局了
Well, i certainly don't have to worry
我当然用不着担心
About your weak-ass jumper, do i?
你那没力度的弹跳 是吧
And then my grandfather says,
接着我爷爷就说
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表