剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿
Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.
名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
Take me now.
现在就要了我吧
Why?
为什么
To prove that nothing matters.
证明我一点都不在乎
That's not the blair i want.
这不是我想要的布莱尔
What are you doing with this insect?
你跟这害虫有什么瓜葛
Having the time of my life, thank you.
谢谢你 我们在享受生活啊
Serena is in "women's wearar daily."
瑟琳娜和波比·丽芙顿上了
with poppy lifton.
《最佳女士着装日志》
Remember when we were savannah and svetlana.
记得我们假扮萨凡纳跟斯维特拉娜吗
I totally forgot about savannah and svetlana.
我完全忘记了萨凡纳和斯维特拉娜
Andrew got caught in a riptide.
安德鲁陷入激流 被卷入海中了
Yeah, if we had known, we wouldn't have even bothered you.
嗯 如果我们知道的话就不会来麻烦你了
Is it over?
事情结束了吗
We've already lost one son.
我们已经失去了一个孩子
we weren't losing another.
我们不会重蹈覆辙的
So you excited for nate's big adventure this summer?
你为内特的大冒险而感到兴奋吗
He told you about our backpacking trip?
他跟你说了我们的背包旅行吗
i was talking about the internship at the mayor's office.
当时我在市长办公室讨论那个实习
i should go. Wait. stay.
我要走了 等等 留下来
Mornings are simply more fun on the upper east side.
上东区的清晨总是更加有趣
Our favorite things to wake up to
我们最喜欢的事情就是醒来一看
the sun in the sky,
太阳高挂半空
The nikkei on the rise
股票势头正旺
And a wake-up call from your latest lover
新欢打来叫醒电♥话♥
Or your best friend.
或者是好朋友打来的
Again, serena?
瑟琳娜 又是你吗
Good. you're up.
很好 你起床了
Yes, i'm up, just like i was up yesterday
是的 就像我昨天起床了
And the morning before that.
和前天也起床了一样
Well, after the whole carter/chuck thing,
当这个卡特恰克门事件结束后
You can't blame me for wanting to check in on you.
也难怪我想跟你求证一下
And as much as i appreciate the concern, s.,
虽然我很感谢你的关心 S
My downward spiral is on the upturn.
我快堕落的灵魂已经在升华
I'm at home in my p.j.s, eating french toast
我在家穿着睡衣和多洛塔
With dorota.
吃法国吐司
Come on! what was that?
小心点 那个声音是什么
Get off the phone! dorota has a cold.
过马路别打电♥话♥ 多洛塔感冒了
Dorota, i told you not to use
多洛塔 我告诉过你不要
your handkerchief in the table
在餐桌上使用纸巾
It's disgusting.
真恶心
Oh, it sounded like a car horn. it must have been on my end.
听起来像车喇叭 可能是我身后传来的吧
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm on 73rd and madison,
我在73街和麦迪逊大街路口
headed to via quadronno
去意大利餐厅
To get some pastries for our new-family breakfast.
为我的新家人们拿些馅饼做早餐
Well, uh, if i wasn't so full on french toast,
额 如果不是吃吐司太饱了
I would ask you to bring me one. see you at school.
我也会让你帮我带一份的 学校见了
And tell dorota to feel better.
把我的祝福转给多洛塔
I have here in my hands my first fan letter.
我手上 是我的第一封粉丝信
What, did you write it yourself?
你自己写的吧
No. no. "the new yorker" forwarded it to me.
没有 《纽约客》转发给我的
Some kid read my story. he loved it.
某个孩子读了我的故事 很感兴趣
Sent me his own story. i mean, he wants my opinion.
于是给了我他自己的故事 想要我一些意见
But i figured it'd be good practice for yale
而我觉得这是为去耶鲁的很好的预习
Since they make you do a crit with your classmates.
因为他们会让你和你的同学互相评论
Oh, a fan that gives homework. lovely.
一个能让你做功课的粉丝 很好很强大
Mm. what's this?
嗯 这是什么
it's my entry packet from yale that come to.
是耶鲁的录取包裹
There's just a couple of forms for you to fill out,
还有一些你要填的表格
And then we're done.
然后我们就搞定了
Look at us. everything's working out.
看看我们 好事连连
You're in yale and jenny might actually make it to 16.
你去了耶鲁 珍妮马上也快16了
That was a little touch-and-go there for a while.
有段时间形势真是危机呢
Yes, but i still have 24 hours to mess up, so...
是的 但是我还有24个小时闹腾 所以
Uh, dad, i don't smell coffee.
爸爸 我没闻到咖啡味
Yeah, and the waffle iron is cold.
早餐饼干也还没做
Oh, yeah. lily's doing breakfast today.
是的 莉莉今天做早餐
She wants to talk to us. ominous.
她想跟我们谈谈 我有不详的预感
Or delicious.
我有美味的预感
I mean, do you know how many types of jam
你知道她家有多少种果酱吗
They have there? come on. we're gonna be late.
快点 我们要迟到了
A lot.
很多种
Hey. i'll be there in a second.
我马上就来
Would you care to read my fan letter in person?
你介意亲自看看我的粉丝信吗
As happy as i am for you, i'm a little freaked out.
虽然我为你高兴 但我有点抓狂了
I gave nate a week to call, and he hasn't.
我给了内特一周时间打来电♥话♥ 但他没有
Well, if I remembere right
如果我没记错的话
You left him alone at a party
在那个让他备受瞩目的派对上
where he was being honored.
是你丢下了他
Which i feel terrible about.
对此我感到很糟糕
I just wish he would give me a chance to apologize.
我希望他能给我一个道歉的机会
Oh, he will, when he's ready.
当他准备好了的时候他会的
Okay.
好吧
Did you just set me up?
你刚刚给我开了个玩笑吗
What do you mean?
你说什么
Nate just sent me an e-mail.
内特刚刚给我了一封电子邮件
He wants me to meet him at his place in a half-hour.
他希望我半个小时后去他家找他
Really? well, that... i mean, i was just winging it,
是吗 额 我 我只是开个玩笑
But that's good.
但是效果很好
Serena!
瑟琳娜
Hi!
嗨
Poppy. oh, my gosh. hey. oh, it's so good to see you.
波比 我的天哪 见到你真高兴
I was beginning to think
本来还在想
We weren't running in the same circles anymore.
我们不会再有交集了
It's been so long. cute coat.
这么长时间了 衣服不错
oh, thanks. you...you look great
谢谢 你看起来也很不错
I love your hair and your tan.
你的头发和肤色真不错
oh, we just got back from Spain.
我们刚从西班牙回来
"we"? Yeah, me and my new boyfriend gabriel.
我们 我和我的新男友加布里埃尔
He's so wonderful, serena.
他真是棒极了 瑟琳娜
you'd love him. i-i'd love to meet him.
你会喜欢他的 我想见见他
You should.
你应该
But we're only in town for 48 hours, though.
但我们只在这里呆两天
Gabriel had to come in for business,
加布里埃尔来办事的
But we're gonna fly right back to costa brava on sunday morning.
但我们周日上午就要飞回陡峭海岸
so what about you? what's new?
你最近如何 有什么新闻吗
Seeing anybody? uh, yeah. dan and i got back together,
和谁约会了吗 是的 丹和我复合了
But then we broke up again.
然后又分手了
Oh, i'm sorry.
哦 对不起
And your friend... what's her name? blair?
你的朋友 叫什么来着 布莱尔吗
Yeah. how's she doing?
是的 她过得如何
Uh, good now. there was this thing between us,
现在很不错 本来我们有点隔阂
But then we worked it out, so... wow.
但现在好了
Well, it sounds like everything's exactly the same
额 听起来一切和我上次见你的时候
As it was last time i saw you.
一模一样
Makes catching up easier, though, right? yeah.
让我们更容易沟通 不是吗 是的
I-i'm throwing a party this weekend.
我这个周末会举办一个宴会
Really? oh, what's the occasion?
是吗 什么类型的宴会
not that you need one.
不会是为办而办的那种吧
Oh, it's...it's for a friend. it's for her sweet 16.
是为一个朋友举办的 她16岁的生日宴会
Oh. that's... sweet.
哦 那太温馨了
Yeah. uh, you should come.
是的 你应该来
Yeah. i'll, um, i'll have to check my schedule,
好的 我会看看我的行程
But i'll let you know. yeah. please...please do.
但我决定后会告诉你的 好的
Okay.
好的
Well, um, have fun with your little party,
好的 在你的小宴会上尽兴吧
And, um, just take care of yourself, okay?
照顾好自己 好吧
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表