剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Look at this awful woman who's taking advantage of an innocent young boy.
看看这个玩弄一个天真的年轻小伙的可怕女人
Nate told me everything.
内特已经都告诉我了
I think what you're doing is disgusting.
我觉得你做的事情太龌龊了
And yet you're here, waiting for him, willing to forgive and forget.
你在这儿等他 想要原谅他
You must really care for him.
你肯定真的很在乎他
You wouldn't understand.
你不回懂的
See, that's where you're wrong.
看吧 那你就错了
You have no idea how I feel about nate
你不明白我对内特的感情
and what I would do to keep him.
还有我是怎么留住他的
You want me to tell you?
想要我来告诉你吗
Marcus, is that you?
马库斯 是你吗
Blow out your candle.
把蜡烛熄灭了
I spent the last month going around and meeting with
我上个月到处走访 然后...
The--the stores and the boutiques
带着我的设计去跟那些商店
that carry my clothes.
还有时装店的负责人会面
That must have been so exciting.
那肯定很兴奋
I felt like a fat cheerleader.
我感觉想个肥胖的啦啦队队长
As a designer,
做为一个设计师
your worst fear is becoming irrelevant.
你最惧怕的是变得没有创意的
Then I come back here and find out the
然后我就回来这儿 由那个...
Teenage intern tells me that exact thing.
年轻的实习生来告诉我重点
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Maybe that is exactly what I needed to hear.
可能那就是我需要听到的吧
You know, the first real dress I ever bought was one of yours.
我第一件有牌子的礼服 就是从你店里买♥♥的
Just spare me the pity.
别同情我了
It's true.
是真的
I bought it from--well, from a consignment store... ah.
我从... 从二手店买♥♥的
'cause that was the only way I could afford it. mm-hmm.
因为只有去那买♥♥我才买♥♥得起
I was 12, and I just wore it
好几个月 我就穿着它
around the apartment for months.
在公♥寓♥里转悠 当时我12岁
It was one of the first things that made me want to become a designer.
那是第一件物品 让我想成为一名设计师
Jenny. yeah?
珍妮 什么事
The light.
手电筒
Oh. sorry.
不好意思
what you want dan if you want never say my name
你想干吗 丹 永远不叫我名字吗
No, I don't wanna get in this right now.
不 我现在不想谈这个
If i get avoiding dealing with it last year.
不用回避去年发生的事
Well this is fate that telling us we can.
这是命运在告诉我们能行的
what are you doing? I'm getting out of here.
你要干吗 从这儿爬出去
No, someone's coming. The man said so.
不要 有人正在过来 那男的刚讲过
Right, because someone always come to say
不行 因为某人一直要讲
Serena Van Der Woodsen.
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
That' not fair.
那不公平
I know it's not. It's not the point.
我知道不公平 但那不是重点
Fine. You know what, life is not fair.
好吧 你知道 生活本来就不公平
Because it doesn't fit with the way you,
因为它不符合你的生活方式
Dan Humphrey think things should be.
丹·汉弗瑞的生活方式
But why are you always right?
但为什么你的就是对的
No, I never said that.
不 我从未那样讲过
God hurts.
太疼了
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
Are you sure?
你确定没伤到
I'm sorry, Serena.
对不起 瑟琳娜
I forgive you, for Georgina.
我原谅你
And I forgive you. But...I don't know.
我也原谅你 但... 我不知道
We keep having the same fight. bars and branch. A year ago, at the wedding.
我们日日夜店 去年 在婚礼上
We talk about the Fight At The Bars And Branch
我们来谈谈日日夜店
I know. And now here.
我知道 现在就在讲
I can't change who I am, Dan.
丹 我没法改变自己
Me either.
我也是
So what happens now?
那现在怎么办
I don't really feel like talking.
我真的不想再谈了
Yeah, me either.
是的 我也是
Vanessa, I couldn't find her.
瓦内萨 我找不到她
Vanessa?
瓦内萨
Your friend had to leave.Is there something you want to tell me?
你朋友已经走了 你有事要跟我讲的吗
Blair.
布莱尔
Spotted--lady B's acting not so lady-like.
现场播报--王妃B的行为很不像是王妃
Hope you get the receipt from the tiara, B.
B希望你还留着皇冠的收据
Oh, my god. oh, my god.
天啊
Blair, what is this?
布莱尔 这是在干吗
You don't understand.
你不了解
I thought it was you. I hear an accent.
我听口音以为是你
Please You know exactly who I was.
你根本就知道我是谁
Marcus!
马库斯
Marcus, wait!
马库斯 等一下
Did you really not know it was him?
你真的知道是他吗
Can you honestly tell me that?
你能诚实回答我吗
No, I knew it was him.
是的 我知道是他
Thank you.
谢谢
But I want you.
但我想要的是你
No, blair. You want my title.
不是 布莱尔 你想要的是我的头衔
The idea of who Iam, but clearly you want him.
我的勋爵的身份 但显然你想要的是他
which..which makes me a fool.
那让我感到自己很愚蠢
Because I actually did want you.
因为我确实想要你
I do want you.
我真的想要你
Then show me.I'm not some delicate little flower.
那就用行动来表示 我不是只花瓶
Show me you want me.
仅供人欣赏而已 用行动来表示
Vanessa. what--where are you-- where are you going?
瓦内萨 你要 你要去哪
I looked for you, but I just--i had to get out.
我找过你 但我只是 我得离开了
Did you end it?
你跟她了结了吗
no, not yet, but I was just g--
没 还没 我只是...
okay, good. don't.
很好 别做了
What, did catherine say something to you?
什么 凯瑟琳跟你说过些什么
She really loves you, nate,
她真的很爱你 内特
And all the money and all that--
所有的金钱 所有的...
that's your business-- but she loves you,
那是你的事 但她爱你
And you should be with her. you want me to stay with her?
你应该跟她在一起 你要我跟她在一起
I am telling you that I am out for good.
我告诉你 退出对我来说没什么
No. stop. vanessa.
不 别走 瓦内萨
Tomorrow... you owe me lunch.
明天... 请我吃饭
Jenny, what are you doing? the--well, the lights are back on.
珍妮 你在干什么 来电了
Oh. i-i-i didn't even notice.
我甚至没注意到
Jenny?
珍妮
Dad? what are you doing here?
爸爸 你来这儿干吗
making sure you're okay.
来确定你是否安好
I tried calling, but--
我有打你电♥话♥ 但...
oh, yeah. my phone died. sorry.
对了 我手♥机♥没电了 不好意思
Why are you wearing a jacket? it's, like, 100 degrees.
你干吗穿着西装外套 天气那么热
Well, I was on a...
我在...
On--on a date?
在约会
Yeah, I was gonna tell you guys. I've been dating.
是的 我要告诉你们 我在约会
Clare, jenny. jenny, Clare.
克莱尔 她是珍妮 珍妮 她是克莱尔
Hi. I've been looking forward to meeting you...
你好 很期待见到你...
Just not when I was all gross and sweaty.
不像我一身臭汗
I made her walk here from the village.
我们从乡村走到这儿
Well, it's nice to meet you, and I'm sorry.
很高兴见到你 还有很抱歉
Jenny, what's going on?
珍妮 怎么了
oh. it's my dad and his date.
我爸爸来了 还有他的约会对象
Uh, they wanted to see if I was okay.
他们想来看看我是否没事
Yes. oh. I probably should give blair a call.
是的 我也许该给布莱尔打个电♥话♥
So you finished? you can come back with us.
那你都做完了吗 可以跟我们走了
um, yeah, I guess I'm done.
是的 我想我做完了
No. no, you aren't. you can't leave.
不 不 你还没做完 你不可以走
We haven't finished the dress yet.
我们还没做完那见礼服呢
Well, the lights are back on. I mean, aren't I fired?
有电了 我想说 我不是被开除了吗
you got fired?
你被开除了
Oh, don't be so dramatic.
别太激动了
Maybe your father and his...
也许你♥爸♥爸还有他的...
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表