剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You have your own life, your own company.
你有你自己的生活 自己的公♥司♥
Sure. in Australia.
没错 在澳大利亚
My dear brother literally placed me
我亲爱的哥哥千真万确的把我
On the other side of the world.
安置在世界的另一头
I did everything right.
我把一切处理的井井有条
I ran that place without complaint,
我没有抱怨 苦心经营那里
And it thrived under my watch.
在我的控制下 那里兴旺发达起来
And this is how he repays me?
这就是他给我的回报吗
By giving the company to a teenager
把公♥司♥交给一个毛头小子
Who can't keep his pecker in his pants for 24 hours?
把小鸡鸡装在裤里24小时不掏出来 都做不到
At least I can keep mine in service
至少我的小鸡鸡 能持续勃起
For longer than five minutes. You can have that.
五分钟以上 你留着你的小鸡鸡
I'll take Bass industries.
我会收下拜斯集团
It's not yours to take. my father gave it to me.
你凭什么收下 我父亲把它留给了我
Actually...
实际上
There is one stipulation attached to your appointment--
对于你的任命 有一项附属款项
Morality clause.
道德款项
Bart knew his son.
巴特了解他的儿子
He specified that should you in any way act inappropriately,
他指明 只要你有任何行为失当
The board has the option to replace you
董事会就有权任命
With your legal guardian,
你的法定监护人顶替你
Which--wouldn't you know it? is me.
你知道他是谁吗 我呗
I already talked to the board.
我已经跟董事会谈过了
I'm in charge now.
现在是我管事
Are you sure you're okay with this?
你确定你没问题吗
Yes. yes, it's time.
没事 是时候面对了
Thanks.
谢谢
Mr. Humphrey? Miss Bass?
汉弗瑞先生 拜斯小姐
Yes. it's uh, so--so nice to meet you.
是的 见到你很高兴
Thank you so much for calling us.
非常感谢你给我们打电♥话♥
Uh. please, sit down.
请坐吧
I have something I have to tell you.
我有些事要告诉你
Can I, um,
我能
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Have you, uh, have you spoken to mom yet?
你跟 你跟妈妈谈过吗
No. it went straight to voice mail.
电♥话♥转到语♥音♥信箱了
Yeah, me, too. are you okay?
是啊 我也是 你还好吧
Not really.
不怎么好
I'm so mad at her for keeping this from us,
我很气她不把这事告诉我们
But at the same time, I feel incredibly sad for her
可与此同时 我也很为她伤心
And Rufus.
还有鲁弗斯
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
sounds like it's got grandma written all over it.
就好像上面沾满了奶奶的
It reeks of gin and chanel no. five.
杜松子酒跟香奈儿五号♥的味道
It is so weird that we have a half...
我们有个同母异父的哥哥 还是什么的
Something.
这真的很奇怪
And so do Dan and Jenny.
丹和珍妮也是
Are you and Dan gonna be okay?
你跟丹不会有事吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
I had enough trouble
妈妈跟鲁弗斯在交往
With the idea of mom and Rufus dating,
已经让我够头大的了
But now I share a sibling with my boyfriend?
可现在 我跟我男朋友还有一个共同的哥哥
That's--that's a little more hillbilly than I can handle.
这事太夸张了 我面对不了
It is a little twisted. but so what, right?
是有点扭曲 可还能怎么样呢 对吧
Well, what if we can't get past it?
要是我们过不了这一关呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But you can't push Dan away right now.
可是你不能为此跟丹分手
Whatever you are going through,
不管你在经历些什么
He's going through the same thing.
他也在经历相同的事情
Oh. hey. I was just, uh, I was looking for Vanessa.
嘿 我只是 我在找瓦内萨
Oh, she's just in the back. she's getting ready.
她在里屋 在打扮
We're about to, uh, about to head out.
我们就要 就要出门了
That's right. your anniversary.
没错 是你们的纪念日
Yeah. you wanna wait?
对 你想等吗
Um, no. just tell her I came by.
不 告诉她我来过就行了
Okay.
好吧
Dan, Dan, hey.
丹 等一下
I saw the blast, and I know what you're going through.
我看了那条消息 明白你现在的感受
Really? you found out you and your girlfriend
真的吗 你发现你跟你女朋友
Share a sibling you never knew you had?
突然有了个共同的哥哥吗
Well, uh, no. at least not yet.
没 至少现在还没
But hey, I do know what it's like
可是我知道
To have the most painful details
让你最难过的个人隐私
Of your personal life made public.
被暴露在大众面前是什么感觉的
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, it kind of blows.
对 有点像狂风乱舞
And i-i-i know it feels like nothing good can come of it.
我知道经历那种事
Going through all of that,
好像一切都很糟糕似的
I found out who my real friends were.
可是我找到了我真正的朋友
Yeah. well, I mean, she-- vanessa really cares about you.
是啊 我是说 瓦内萨确实很关心你
I was actually talking about you.
实际上 我说的是你
And I'm...
而且 我
I'm really sorry about what happened with the whole Jenny thing.
我对我和珍妮发生的事情深表歉意
I never meant oh, you know what? it'sit's okay.
我从没打算 没关系 都已经过去了
I mean, this whole thing has actually made me nostalgic
这一切反而让我对那段时光特别怀念
For the days when Jenny was the problem.
就是珍妮出状况的那时候
Speaking of which, I should go check on her.
说到这 我该去看看她了
I mean, today's been tough on her, obviously.
显然 她今天过得不容易
Uh, uh, tell v. that I came by.
告诉瓦内萨我来过
Yes, I-I will, man. sure.
好的 一定告诉
Thanks. bye.
谢了 再见
It was last year.
那是去年
Andrew was sailing with some friends.
安德鲁和朋友一起划船
They jumped in the water.
他们跳进了水里
Andrew got caught in a riptide.
安德鲁被激流卷了进去
We're so sorry. um...
我们感到很难过
Yeah, if we had known, we...
如果我们早知道
Wouldn't have even bothered you.
就不会来打搅你们了
It's my wife.
是我太太
She's had trouble with it.
她不想见你们
It was too painful for her to tell you,
告诉你们这些 对她来说太痛苦了
Because, uh...
因为
Well, it's too painful for her to tell anyone.
不论告诉谁 这都是一种煎熬
This is from the newspaper.
这是报纸的报道
Um, I just need to know.
我只想知道
Was he happy?
他过得快乐吗
Very.
非常快乐
He always had a smile on his face from the beginning.
他的脸上总是挂着灿烂的微笑
I'm sorry.
对不起
I screwed up.
我把事情搞砸了
It's too late, Chuck.
太晚了 恰克
I have stood by you through all of this,
我一直陪着你共度难关
But I can't watch you self-destruct any longer.
但我不能再看你自甘堕落
Jack set me up.
是杰克陷害的我
There's no one to blame but yourself.
这件事你只能怪自己 怪不了别人
I believed in you.
我相信你
Your father believed in you.
你父亲相信你
You...
而你
Are the only one who didn't.
却唯独不相信你自己
All I wanted to do was...
一直以来我只想
Just be there.
待在你身边
But today, when you called me your wife,
但是今天 你称呼我是你的老婆
You made it sound like the ugliest word in the world.
把它说得像是世界上最丑陋的词
Blair... please.
布莱尔 你别这样
I'm sorry...
对不起
But I'm done.
我只能做这么多
Have you, um, talked to Serena?
你跟瑟琳娜谈了吗
Uh, no, and i-i don't expect to anytime soon.
没 我现在还不想谈
Okay.
好吧
Well, I say we could both use a distraction,
我想我们可以娱乐一下散散心
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表