剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Well, I...
嗯 我
Blair, the answer is "no."
布莱尔 一定不能有
Yes. I mean, no.
是的 我是说 没有
I have to go.
我得走了
That "piece of work"-- Chuck Bass--needs me.
那个问题少年 恰克·拜斯现在需要我
And Serena and her mother are wonderful, kind people.
还有瑟琳娜和她妈妈都是很好的人
Blair...
布莱尔
Do you know what you're doing?
你知道你自己在干什么吗
I thought I was leaving high school behind.
我还以为我已经过了高中时期
I guess you never do.
看样子你们还没过
Dorota will get your coats.
多洛塔会帮你们拿大衣的
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
How was Thailand?
泰国好玩吗
I honestly don't remember.
说实话我不记得了
You should come home, Chuck.
你该回家了 恰克
I think I'll take the view from above.
我想去楼上看看风景
It was nice having you as my little brother.
有你这个弟弟挺好的
Eric, where's little J.?
艾瑞克 小J在哪里
I imagine busy cleaning out her locker.
我猜她正忙着打扫衣橱
Actually...
而事实上
I just got done writing a "gossip girl" post,
我刚写好一份给八卦天后的邮件
Saying how, Penelope, for the past six months,
里面写着 过去半年佩内洛普
You've been having an affair with
你一直与你父亲的年轻合伙人
your dad's junior partner.
关系暧昧
And, Hazel--you got drunk
黑兹尔 你喝的酩酊大醉
And hooked up with your cousin...
还跟表兄上♥床♥
twice. oh, my god.
两次 天哪
And, isabel...
还有你 伊莎贝尔
Do I even have to say? no.
你的光辉事迹还用我说吗 不用
Those things were told to you in confidence!
那些事告诉你是要保密的
no, more like stupidity.
这可真愚蠢
And unless you get your parents to back off
除非你能让你的父母别再插手
And you start leaving Nelly alone,
再答应离内丽远一点
I hit "send."
否则 我就点发送了
duh, you win.
你赢了
I know.
明白
So what are you gonna do about
明天的学院晚宴
The collegiate party tomorrow?
你作何打算
What? what are you talking about?
你们在说什么
Don't play the innocent.
别在我面前装无辜
You wanted queen, you've got it.
你想成为女王 现在你如愿了
Wait. That's what you think
等等 你们以为我做这些
I did all this for? Didn't you?
就只是为了成为女王 难道不是吗
No. no, not at all.
不 跟那完全无关
You're telling me this was just a good deed?
难道你现在只是在学雷锋
Oh, my god. I'm so bored.
我的天 我真是无聊到家了
Okay... big miscalculation.
看来这是我的失误
See, I kind of thought, coming back to school,
我以为你回到学校
You did wanna be queen. Oh, that's not good.
是想要成为女王 大事不妙
And I was never gonna move past Hazel and is,
我从没打算跟黑兹尔和伊莎贝尔分道扬镳
But I thought maybe if there was a new regime--
但我想也许政体有变
Wait, you played me?
你在耍我吗
You... Nelly Yuki?
你 内丽·尤琪
and now she wants to go to the collegiate party.
现在她想的是去明天的学院晚宴
I'm sorry, Jenny.
对不起 珍妮
Penelope!
佩内洛普
Really, though?
这是真的吗
So everything... is exactly the same.
所以说一切照旧
Nothing changed.
都没变
Everything but you.
除了你
Okay. Hot chocolate?
好吧 去喝热巧克力
Let me get my coat. Yeah.
等我取回外套 好的
Rufus. Your message said it was urgent.
鲁弗斯 你来信说有急事
Has something happened?
出什么事了
Dan knows, or... he doesn't yet,
丹知道了这事 也许现在还不
But I think he will soon.
但瞒不了多久
And then I imagine he'll tell serena,
他知道后一定会告诉瑟琳娜
And... I thought you should know.
我想你应该有心理准备
Rufus, wait.
鲁弗斯 等一下
What will they think of me?
你觉得他们会怎么看我
Who, serena and eric?
谁 瑟琳娜和艾瑞克
Well, it's not my problem.
这不是我的问题
we're each on our own, remember?
我们互不相关 记得吗
Look, you already hate me.
你已经这么恨我
What if they hate me, too?
如果他们也是 我该怎么办
I gave away their... their brother.
我抛弃了他们的 哥哥
I wasn't ready.
那时我还没准备好
I was young and scared...
我太年轻 又害怕
Heartbroken over you.
又被你伤透了心
And cece kept pressuring me.
老妈又一直逼我
But the truth is, I wasn't ready to have a baby.
但其实是我还没准备好要生小孩
And it's been a hole in my life ever since.
直到现在这都是我生命中的一大缺憾
I understand
我可以理解
Why you gave him up.
你为什么抛弃他
But it's that you didn't tell me.
我无法理解的是你为什么不告诉我
Oh, rufus, please...
鲁弗斯 求你了
I don't hate you, lil...
我并不恨你 莉莉
As much as I want to.
至少不像我以为的那么恨你
Neither will your kids.
你的孩子们也不会
But you've had 20 years to make peace with this.
但是你用了20年来平复这件事
It's gonna take me some time.
你也要给我些时间
What do you wanna know?
你想要知道什么
Hey. what are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Uh, weirdly enough,
我知道这有些奇怪
I-I came to see Chuck. -me, too.
我来找恰克 我也是
Is everything okay?
一切顺利吗
Did you find something in the loft?
你后来有发现什么吗
Kind of. uh, can we--
算有吧 咱们能不能
Can we go to--somewhere to talk...
换个地儿谈这个
Privately, without all of... this? Okay.
找个私密点的地方 好
Blair!
布莱尔
Aren't you a little old to be here? hmm?
你不觉得你来这里显得有点老吗
I heard my nephew is throwing
我听说我的侄子正在
The first big party of the year.
开今年首场盛大的派对
And I have to say, he does the Bass name proud.
不得不说 他真是令拜斯家族引以为傲
I can see you've been a wonderful influence on him.
我能看出来 你真是他的好榜样
Oh, hey, Eric. have you seen Chuck?
艾瑞克 你看见恰克了吗
Uh, a while ago.
几分钟以前见过
He said something about wanting to
他说要
Take in the view from above.
去上面看看风景
He probably meant upstairs.
他大概指楼上
Clearly, you don't know Chuck.
很明显 你不了解恰克
He has a thing for rooftops.
他对屋顶情有独钟
Here, enjoy.
这杯请你
One thing about being on top of the world--
站在世界之巅的一个好处是
It gives you a long, long way to fall.
你将拥有一段很长的降落之旅
Chuck.
恰克
No!
不要
God, you idiot! you don't surprise someone
你这个白♥痴♥ 你不能惊吓
Standing off the edge of a building!
站在大楼边缘的人
Chuck, come away from there.
恰克 离开那儿
Let's go down and join the party.
我们下去派对玩个痛快
I was at the party. I'm not really that into it.
我参加过派对了 不过不太喜欢
Chuck, your father wouldn't have wanted this.
恰克 你父亲不会希望看见你这个样子
Dear old dad.
亲爱的老爹
Unfortunately, all I know is
不幸的是 就我所知
What he didn't want...
他最不想要的
Which was me.
就是我
I'm Chuck Bass!
我是恰克·拜斯
No one cares.
无人在乎这小子
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表