剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I-i was hoping when I saw you,
我本希望见到你之后
I would know that we did the right thing,
就知道我们当初的选择是对的
But i-i don't feel that way.
但是我没有
I don't feel that way at all.
一点也没有
Can we not talk about this right now?
我们现在能不说这个么
Right now I just need to make sure my
现在我是要确定
Grandfather's suit from the '70s isn't ruined forever... yeah.
爷爷70年代的西装没有完全毁了 好的
More than it already was by being my grandfather's suit from the '70s.
更重要的是 从70年代起爷爷就穿它了
I miss that little laugh of yours.
我想念你浅浅的微笑
Shh, just...
别...
Okay.
好的
When words get in the way, there's really only one thing left to do...
话已至此 一切尽在不言中
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这吧
You wanna get out of here? yes.
想不想离开这儿 好
I just have to say good-bye to, um, a few dozen people first.
我先和几个人道个别
Um, do you want to... yeah, I'll...i'll... I'll meet you at the beach.
你想 好 我们沙滩见
I'll wait there. okay.
我在那儿等你
You were right.
你是对的
I used you as a weapon against Chuck.
我利用了你来气恰克
I didn't need you to be interesting, so I didn't listen when you talked.
我不需要你有趣 所以没有听过你说话
I just needed you to look good...
我只需要你帅帅的...
Which you do.
你做到了
Just in time.
别迟到
What's the dirt on non-James schiller?
那件假詹姆斯·席勒上的污渍是什么
I'm afraid we have something in common.
恐怕我们有些共同之处
Well, I look good, too.
我的长相也不错
Uh, not just that.
不只是那个
Um, it's what I was trying to tell you earlier.
是我之前想告诉你的
I haven't been honest with you.
我对你不够坦诚
Okay, spill it.
好吧 说
I don't go to georgetown or princeton or any school for that matter.
我没有上过乔治城大学或普林斯顿
I'm afraid I slipped up on that detail.
这点上 我隐藏了些细节
My name...
我的名字
Is actually Marcus Beaton.
其实是马库斯·比顿
I'm british...
英国人
And a lord.
一个勋爵
What?
什么
Well, why didn't you tell me before?
你以前为什么不告诉我呢
Well, most women I meet only like me for my title.
和我交往的女人♥大♥都因为我的爵位而喜欢我
I vowed the next time to pretend to be
我发誓下一次装作
A common american and see what happened.
普通的美国人 看会发生什么
But after a couple of days with you, I was afraid if I told you the truth,
但是和你相处了一些天后 我怕告诉你实情
You'd hate me for lying in the first place.
一开始你会因撒谎而讨厌我
No, not quite, my lord.
不 怎么会 勋爵殿下
Um, the title is great and all,
只是这个头衔太棒了
But what I'd like more than anything is a little honesty for a change...
但是我最希望的是 我们两个之间
From both of us.
能更坦诚些
When you told me I was boring before?
你说我以前很无趣
No one ever tells me things like that.
从没有人这样说过
I liked it.
我喜欢
Tell me...
告诉我
Oh, what else do you think about me?
除了这个 你还觉得我怎样
Keep talking in that accent, and I'll come up with something.
继续用那个口音 我就能想出来了
So...
那么...
I hear Tinsley offered to help you find an internship if you want one.
听说只要你想 廷斯利会帮你找实习机会
Yeah, she did.
是的
I said thanks, but I'm actually learning a lot where I am right now.
我拒绝了 其实现在我能学到很多
I didn't think it was right to leave just yet.
我想还不是时候离开
Well, enjoy the rest of your weekend...Jenny.
享受余下的周末时光吧... 珍妮
I'll see you monday? I look forward to it.
星期一见 我很期待
Do you think she meant any of that?
你觉得她是说真的么
No, probably not, but at least she knows my name, is that right?
不 很可能不是 但至少她知道我的名字了
Chuck.
恰克
Aren't you done trying to destroy my night?
今天晚上还没整够我吗
Look, I should never have abandoned you.
听着 我当初不该抛弃你
I knew I made the wrong decision as soon as your plane took off.
你的飞机一起飞 我就意识到自己错了
I distracted myself all summer hoping I wouldn't feel it, but I still do.
整个夏天我试图忘了你 但是没有用
And?
然后呢
I was scared...
我很害怕
Scared that if we spent the whole summer together, just us...
害怕如果我们一起度过这个夏天 只有我们
You'd see...
你会发现...
See what?
发现什么
Me.
我
Please don't leave with him.
拜托你不要离开他
Why?
为什么
Give me a reason, and "i'm Chuck Bass" doesn't count.
给我个理由 "我是恰克·拜斯"不算数
Because you don't want to.
因为你不想离开
Not good enough.
不够好
'cause I don't want you to. that's not enough.
因为我不想你离开我 不够
What else is there?
还能有什么
The true reason I should stay right where I am and not get in the car.
要我留在这里 不上那辆车的真正原因是
Three words.
三个字
Eight letters.
八个字母
Say it, and I'm yours.
说出来 我就是你的
I...
我...
I...
我...
Thank you.
谢谢你
That's all I needed to hear.
我听够了
they say summer love is fleeting,
他们说夏天的爱情转瞬即逝
But sometimes, what starts as a fling can lead to the real thing.
但有时 这一瞬之爱也能变成认真的感情
A simple trip to the beach could be all it takes to clear our
简单的沙滩之行就能让我们理清思路
Heads and open our hearts and write a new ending to an old story.
敞开心扉 给老故事写个新的结尾
There are those who got burned by the heat.
那些伤了心的人
They just want to forget and start over...
只想忘掉过去 重新开始
While there are others who want each moment to last forever.
也有人想把瞬间变成永恒
But everyone can agree on one thing... tans fade, highlights go dark,
但大家都知道 晒黑了可以变白 高光可以变暗
And we all get sick of sand in our shoes.
我们都讨厌鞋子里进沙子
But the end of summer is the beginning of a new season,
夏天的结束 是新一季的开始
So we find ourselves looking to the future.
所以我们发现自己在憧憬着未来
You ain't seen nothing yet.
你不得而知
X.o.X.o. Gossip Girl.
八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表