剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Um, is there any way that we can Meet at your office today?
有办法能让我们在您办公室见个面么
Can I come in?
我能进来么
I can't stop you.
我怎么挡得住您老
I want to apologize, son.
儿子 我想跟你道歉
Apologize?
道什么歉
I never blamed you For your mother's death.
我从来没有因为你母亲的死而责怪你
I read that short story That, uh,
我看了那篇小说
Dan humphrey wrote About you and your mother.
丹·汉弗瑞写的关于你和你母亲的
I had no idea You felt that way.
我没有想到你会有那种感觉
It's my fault.
这是我的失误
I know I've had trouble Being close to you.
我知道我曾经很难跟你好好谈心
But it's not For the reasons you think.
但那原因不是你所想的那样
It's just hard because...
难处就在于
Every time I look at you,
每次我看到你
I see her.
就会看到她
You miss her. You have no idea.
你还思念着她 你无法想象
I've made some Terrible mistakes in my life,
我一生中犯了很多错误
But I don't want To make another.
我真的不想在犯了
I want to know my son.
我想了解我的儿子
So any, uh, interest in going To that hockey game?
想去看看冰球赛吗
I'll, uh...
我
Clear my calendar.
会安排出时间的
I spoke to your sister.
我跟你妹谈过了
My, uh, plan Didn't exactly pan out.
我的计划没有奏效
I heard. She called me.
我听说了 她打电♥话♥我了
You've been thinking about That story on bart bass?
你还在考虑那篇关于巴特·拜斯的小说
Uh, yeah.
是啊
I took your advice And killed it.
我听了你的意见 放弃了它
You saved that family.
你拯救了那家人
I think it's time You saved ours, dad.
我想是你拯救我们家的时候了 爸
It's so important To you to be right.
你该作出正确选择
That's a trait I inherited. I'd be the first to say it.
我必须说这是我从你那继承来的特质
But you--you need to get jenny back,
但你 你必须把珍妮找回来
Even if it means Letting her win.
就算是让她赢了
So...What's the urgent question?
是什么问题怎么紧迫
Neither of my parents Will sign the papers.
我父母都不签这个和约
Um, what else can I do?
我还能怎么办呢
Well, you have one other option, But it's extreme.
你还有一个选择 但非常的极端
You could file a suit To become emancipated.
你可以申请诉讼来获得自♥由♥
What's that mean?
什么意思
You'd be empowered To be your own guardian.
你可以自己成为监护人
Your legal ties with Your family would be severed.
你将会断绝跟你家人法定的关系
You mean divorce my parents?
你说跟我父母断绝
Okay.What do I need to do?
好吧 我该怎么做
Well, I can't believe aaron Is cyrus' son.
我真不信艾伦是塞勒斯的儿子
Of course, you get the prince, And I get stuck with the toad.
是啊 你得到了王子 我却被癞蛤♥蟆♥缠住了
Well, IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE I'm GONNA HAVE
好像看来我不一定会有个
The fairy tale ending.
童话般的结局了
I went to have a talk With aaron yesterday.And?
我昨天跟艾伦谈了下 然后呢
Instead,He had a talk with me.
同样 他还跟我谈了谈
I REALLY TRIED TO DEAL WITH THE CASUAL DATING THING...
我真的努力的去处理这个约会的事情
But I guess it's just not for me. Of couse not.
但我觉得跟我不合适 当然啦
because beneath that free spirit facade, you're totally conventional, just like I am.
在追求自♥由♥方面 你跟我一样的普通
It's not a facade.
那可不一样
I-I believe in freedom,People following their hearts,
我坚信的自♥由♥ 是人们追寻自己的梦想
Doing what they want.
做自己想做的
You know I always wish I'd lived in the '60S.
你知道我一直想生活在60年代
You believe in long hair, Peasant skirts and sandals,
你信仰长发 粗边裙子还有凉鞋
BUT YOU IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP? I DON'T THINK SO.
但你在一段公开的恋爱中 我不这样想
Speaking of relationships,
说到恋爱 你怎么处理塞勒斯和埃莉诺
Well, he's not exactly My cup of tea,
他虽然不是我的喜欢的一型
But he makes my mother happy,And...
但他让我妈妈开心了
HE'S NOT THAT BAD.Well, I'm proud of you.
他也没有那么坏 我为你自豪
It's not like I have To see him that often.
我好像不用经常见到他
He'll come to pick her up For dinner once, twice a week.
他只是每两周带她去一次晚餐
Have to go.Bye.
我得走了 拜
Darling, we have Some wonderful news.
亲爱的 我有些好消息
Thanks to you, blair,
谢谢你 布莱尔
We've been up all night Talking about love
我们一整晚都在谈论 爱情
And death And the brevity of life.
死亡 白驹过隙的岁月
And we have decided that He should move in today.
我们决定他今天搬进我们家
Some surprises hit you over The head like a squash racket.
有些事情让你醍醐灌顶
And others sneak up on you When you're least expecting it.
还有些人在你最不想见到他时出现了
What are you doing here?
你过来干嘛
I'm picking you up for an afternoon of puppet theater in the park.
我来接你去公园看个木偶戏
But we broke up last night, Remember?
我们昨晚才分手 记得么
Wait, how did--how did we break up if we're not going out?
我们还没出去怎么就会分手了
Thanks for reminding me. That feels good.
谢谢提醒啦 那感觉还真跟喝了三聚氰胺奶一样爽
Serena,I-I really like you.
瑟琳娜 我真的很喜欢你
Even though I grew up On the upper east side,
就算我在上东区长大
I don't want the same life that my parents had--
我也不想走我父亲的老路
Social obligations And forced conversations,
社会责任 总被迫去讲话
Saying no to all the things that I wanted to say yes to.
对那些我想要的东西说不
I thought you felt The same way.
我认为你也是这样想的
And if I was wrong,I-I apologize.
我要是错了的话 我道歉
No.
没有
No, you were right.
是的 你是对的
Uh, wait. What are you doing?
你要干什么
Don't you wantTo get dressed? Nope.
你不用穿外套吗 不用
And sometimes The biggest surprises
有些时候这些大大的惊奇
Are the ones You spring on yourself.
就是发掘自你的内心
Come on.
走吧
Scampering about in a slip Is one way to shed old skin.
绝望中寻找希望 也是一种超脱
But will embracing free love
拥抱自♥由♥的爱恋
Be as easy as flinging off a pair of fendi flats?
跟丢掉一双芬迪鞋一样爽快吗
Looks like someone's Going barefoot in the park.
看来真是光脚的不怕穿鞋的
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表