剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
we all just have to band together and take her down.
我们得联合起来弄挎她
Serena we just graduated. gossip girl high school
瑟琳娜 我们毕业了 八卦天后 高中
All these people backbiting and conniving--
所有的这些阴谋和告密
Don't you think we should be moving on with our lives?
你不觉得我们该朝前看继续过生活
Well high school's over
高中已经结束了
But--but they're still my friends. you're still my friend.
但他们还是我的朋友 你也是我的朋友啊
Yeah.
是啊
What you--you don't think so?
你不这么认为
No no i do but honestly...
不 不 我们还是朋友 但老实说
School's finished
高中结束了
And our parents...
我们的父母...
That--that doesn't really look great.
那看起来并不太好
Next year we're gonna be in different cities.
明年我们就将呆在不同城市了
And when you think about it
当你想到这件事
What's really keeping us together?
是什么让我们还在一起呢
So that's it?
所以就这样了
You--you get your diploma and you're just moving on?
你毕业了 然后就开始新生活了
Well congratulations dan.
好吧 恭喜你 丹
Have--have a good life.
好好过吧
So... doughnuts?
去买♥♥点甜甜圈吗
No let's just go home.
不 回家吧咱们
I want toi want to get out of this suit. all right.
我只想从这身西装里解脱出来 好吧
The number of posts in the last six months about constance
过去六个月里有关于
and st. jude's is more than double
康斯坦斯和圣约翰的八卦
Of the next mentioned school.
比下列提及到的学校的两倍还多
number one on our hit list
我们的头号♥通缉犯
Would seem to indicate a personal connection.
似乎和这两个学校有私人联♥系♥
And i refuse to believe the students at our school are
我可不相信我们学校的学生
Any worse than those at horace mann or spence.
比那些假正经和两面派更糟糕
So gossip girl most likely goes to or went to constance.
那八卦天后很可能是康斯坦斯的学生或是其毕业生
Yeah exactly. why else the focus?
没错 否则干吗这么关注我们
Well,i would also assume that she is our age.
我更进一步推断她和我们一个年龄
The blasts all started when we were in the ninth grade.
这些八卦是从我们九年级时就开始有的
An upperclassman simply wouldn't care.
高年级生不会关心我们这些事的
So you're saying gossip girl's a senior,like us?
那么你认为八卦天后和我们一样是高中毕业生
Well,if she's a senior
如果她真是个毕业生
Then--then that means she's in the room right now.
就意味着她正在这个屋子里
So who could it be?
谁会是这个人呢
Rebecca sherman? no her head's always in a book.
丽贝卡·谢尔曼 不可能 她是个书虫
She's not paying enough attention. Okay.
她不会关心这个的 下一个
Not her either.
也不可能是她
Then i submit nelly yuki.
那我觉得是内丽·尤琪
Low profile
低调
Good with computers...
擅长计算机
Many grudges mostly against me.
许多中伤都是针对我来的
No i have been with her way too many times
不对 好几次当八卦天后爆料时
When gossip girl has sent out a blast.
我都和她在一起
There's no way it's her. i'm gonna speed this up.
不可能是她 得提高点效率
What are you doing?
你要干什么
sending a tip to gossip girl.
给八卦天后爆一个料
Chuck,get the room quiet for me. i'm way ahead of you.
恰克 让大家安静一下 这就去
If i could have everyone's attention please.
打扰大家一下
We'd like to thank you all for being here today.
我们感谢你们今天来捧场
Jonathan? what?
乔纳森 什么
Gossip girl is... a guy?
八卦天后是 男的
It's him. look.
是他 看
What just happened? What's going on?
怎么了 发生什么了
Tell 'em who you are.
告诉他们你是谁
Wait. so if you're not gossip girl
等等 如果你不是八卦天后
You must know who she is.
你肯定知道她是谁
No. i just hacked into her server over spring break.
我不知道 我只是春假时入侵了她的系统
I was bored.
只是出于无聊而已
And now we have access to every e-mail that gets sent to her.
现在我们能看到所有寄给她的邮件了
I can't believe she gets
我真不敢相信
All these posts that she doesn't report.
她有这么多料没爆出来
No. no. boring.
真无聊
Apparently you dye your hair.
你染发了
Yeah we have this theory
是啊 我们得出这个结论
That either she can't substantiate some of them...
要么有些事情她无法确信
Or she waits till the perfect moment for maximum damage.
或者她想等个好机会一起爆出来
I wish i could be more helpful.
我希望我能帮更多的忙
No you--you have been so helpful.
没事 你已经帮了大忙了
Can i actually borrow you for a minute?
你能来帮我个忙吗
I'd like you to help me dig deeper.
挖掘更多的线索
Nothing in here's good enough to beat the new girl...
这里没有什么东西能用来打败那个新来的
Except for this.
除了这个
No way. would you really use that?
不是吧 你会拿这个要挟她
I-i don't think i can.
我想我做不到
If you did you'd totally win.
你要这么做了就赢定了
Yeah,and then i could abolish the monarchy forever.
没错 然后我就能取消等级制度了
You going to nate's party?
你要去内特的派对吗
No. i thought vanessa and i would hit a movie instead.
不去了 我和瓦内萨要去看个电影来代替
And here we go. all right
我们这就去了
It's your last party of high school.
这是你高中最后一个派对
Now i know you don't love your classmates
我知道你不喜欢你的同班同学
But you just shared four years with them. honor that.
但你也和他们同窗四年 这值得纪念
And i suspect there may be a couple of people
我想至少有一些人
That you'd like to stay friends with,or at least one person.
是你想和他们做朋友的 至少有一个
Yeah. yeah serena said kinda the same thing.
是啊 瑟琳娜也这么说
So h-how am i gonna get these doses of sage wisdom
我以后去了纽约大学住在宿舍
When i'm living at the dorms at n.y.u.?
我怎么才能再听到这些教诲呢
I'll appear to you like obi-wan.
我会像欧比王一样出现的[星战中天行者的导师]
Now go young jedi.
去吧 年轻的绝地武士
All right. bye. have fun.
好吧 再见 好好玩
Our kids graduated high school today.
我们孩子今天高中毕业了
And i felt... old.
我感觉 自己老了
And so i wanted to do something young and crazy
我想做些疯狂的年轻人的事
And you're the only one i wanted to do it with.
你是唯一我想一起做的人
what's in the bag?
那袋子里是什么
Something I found in Chuck's room.
我在恰克房♥里找到的
Well then I bet it's good.
我敢打赌一定是好东西
Are you dressing for someone?
你在为某人梳妆打扮吗
Yes.
是的
Someone I hope is finally ready to love me
希望他最终愿意爱我
The way Cyrus loves you.
就像塞拉斯爱你那样
Cyrus told me.
塞拉斯告诉我了
You told Chuck how you felt and...
你跟恰克说了你的感情 然后
He ran away.
他逃开了
You seeing him tonight?
你今晚要去见他吗
Yes.
是的
Don't let him get away again
别再让他跑掉了哦
Oh..Hey..drunky.
喝得醉醺醺的
Don't embarrass yourself.
别让你自己出丑
Dan. You're here.
丹 找到你了
There's something I have to tell you
我有些话得告诉你
And it's only because I'm drunk
因为现在我喝醉了
And I'll probably never see you again.
而且以后可能再也不会重逢了
I um....
我
Oh God. I have to go.
天哪 我得走了
Was she just about to tell me she loved me?
她刚刚是想告诉我她爱我吗
I'm so glad we came.
真高兴我们来参加了
Blair,I need to talk to you. Gossip girl knows.
布莱尔 我得跟你谈谈 八卦天后知道了
Ominous.But ill-timed.
来势汹汹啊 不过时机不对
You can tell me tomorrow or never.
明天再说或者干脆不用说了
About new year's?
关于新学年的事吗
Look,the mean girls want the best piece of gossip
贱女孩们想要一条重大八卦
In exchange for keys to the kingdom.
来交换通往权利王国的钥匙
I just thought you'd want to know.
我只是觉得你会想知道的
If gossip girl were gonna post that information
如果八卦天后真的想发布这条消息
She would have done it this morning.
她肯定今天一早就爆料了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表