剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
We'll have to punish her.
我们要惩罚她
Is that always how they treat you?
这就是她们常用来对待你的方式吗
Why would you put up with that?
那你为什么还和她们待一起
She's been gone a-a while.
她就一度脱离她们的姐妹团
If I even dreamed of defecting,
如果我要脱离或背叛她们
Penelope and the others would make my life hell
佩内洛普和她们会让我没好日子过
Or more hell.
或者永无天日
I-I better go.
我得走了
I'm glad you're back.
还有你可以回来 我真的很高兴
Thanks.
谢谢
So Nelly Yuki is
所以内丽·尤琪是
The new old Jenny Humphrey.
过去的珍妮·汉弗瑞的翻版
Hey. uh, you can't get involved.
嗨 你不该掺和进去
I know. it's...
我知道 它是
I know.
我知道
Blair.
布莱尔
You came to greet us.
你来迎接我们
No you, Jack.
不包括你 杰克
Chuck. You said you found him.
恰克呢 你说你找到他了
In bangkok. he was staying at our hotel there.
在曼谷 他正在我们的酒店享受呢
I mean, you hear the term "den of iniquity,"
我是说 你听说过"藏污纳垢"的习语吗
But until you really see it Do you have him or not?
但等到你亲眼目睹 你找到他还是没啊
Nephew mine?
我的侄子呢
on est arriv.
我们到了 快点下车吧[法语]
Tell his teachers he'll be taking a personal day.
帮他和老师请个事假
Why are you following me?
你干嘛跟着我啊
Go home and get ready for my party.
赶快回家去准备我的聚会
Yes, Miss Blair.
好的 布莱尔小姐
You got me here safe and sound, so...
你把我安全舒适地带到这里了 那么
Yeah.Uh, l-let's, uh, make a plan for tonight.
我们来筹划下今晚的安排吧
I missed you on Christmas and New Year's.
我圣诞和新年时都想死你了
Hold on.
稍等
All right.
好的
Rufus humphrey.
鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞
Mr. humphrey, this is beth
汉弗瑞先生 我是贝丝
From child services in dorchester.
来自多尔切斯特市的儿童服务中心
Yeah. thanks for calling me back.
谢谢你给我回电
Uh, in response to your query,
关于您的询问
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
We don't have any record of such an adoption.
我们没有任何关于收养的记录
I spent the last two weeks striking out
我花了两周的时间查遍了
At every adoption agency in Boston,
波士顿的每一个收养机构 都毫无结果
So I'm not exactly surprised.
所以你的答复也在我的意料之中
You know, most likely, this was a private adoption.
你知道 这很可能是私人的收养
Your only avenue is to check with the mother,
你唯一的途径是去问孩子的母亲
The one who gave up the child?
是她抛弃了孩子 不是吗
Yeah, I know. I-I was actually about to do that.
我知道了 我也正准备这么做
Um, I guess I was just hoping there was another way.
我只是希望可以再找到其他的途径
Hey. you're back.
嗨 你回来啦
Yeah. just. I literally drove here from the airport.
是啊 我直接从机场飚到这里
Well, you look tan.
酷 你看起来有点晒成了小麦色
Well, it is summer in Buenos Aires.
是啊 布宜诺斯艾利斯还是夏天呢
That's right. southern hemisphere,
没错 那里是南半球
Beauty of a round globe I broke up with Aaron.
美丽的环球之旅 我和艾伦分手了
When?
什么时候
How about three hours after we left New York?
在我们上飞机之后的三小时
Which was maybe not the brightest idea
对于一段15小时的两人航程之旅
On a 15-hour flight.
不是个明智之举
When I landed, I got an E-mail from my mom
等我落地后 收到我妈的邮件
Saying that she and your dad weren't gonna be together,
说她和你♥爸♥爸不会在一起了
Now or ever.
目前或将来都不可能了"
I know. I tried calling you before you left.
我知道 我试图在你离开前打电♥话♥给你的
If you knew, you--I-I mean, you know, you could have
如果你早知道了 我想说 你会不会
Called or--or E-mailed.
打电♥话♥或电邮我
Of course, unless you didn't want to.
当然 除非你不想那么做
No. I needed to make sure that
不是的 我需要先确定
when the dust settled, we still felt the same.
等到尘埃落定 我们还会依然相爱
And do you?
那么说你还爱我吗
Yes.
是的
Do you?
你呢
Spotted--s. and lonely boy
现场播报 瑟琳娜和孤独男孩
Kicking off the new year like it's last year.
旧情复燃 迎来新的一年
Who knows,maybe third times the charm,
谁知道呢 也许经历三次后才找回激♥情♥
But let's not break up the bubbly just yet.
现在还是不要打扰他们的浪漫气氛
Oh! I missed you so much.
我想死你了
Not as much as I missed you.
我也想死你了
Hey, did, uh, Jack ever find Chuck?
杰克找到恰克了吗
Yeah, what was left of him.
找到了 他们一起来的
I'm surprised they made it through customs.
他们居然过得了海关安检
Chuck's body odor could have given a contact high
恰克的体臭足以熏晕
To half of manhattan.
半个曼哈顿城的人
S., I have to tell you something.
S 我有事要告诉你
I did something so stupid. B., what is it?
我做了件蠢事 B 怎么了
I told Chuck I loved him. Oh, my gosh. That's great.
我跟恰克说我爱他 天啊 太好了
Great? No, it's awful. Not only did he not say it back,
好吗 不 太糟了 他不但没有回应
But he disappeared for a month.
而且还消失了一个月
If I could just go back
如果能回到过去
And strangle myself as the words come out.
我会在开口之前把自己给勒死
No, I'm sure Chuck will say it back.
不 我相信恰克会有所回应的
He was probably thinking about you
说不定在离开的这段日子里
The whole time he was gone.
他一直在思念你
Not unless I was a thai hooker named Bo.
除非我是一个叫波的泰国妓♥女♥
And there's something else.
要么就是其它乌七八糟的东西
This is my news. When I was in Buenos Aires--
我的新闻就是 在布宜诺斯艾利斯时…
A postcard would have been fine.
谢谢你的明信片
I'm really happy for you. I'm gonna go vomit now.
真为你们高兴 我要先去吐了
Happy new year. She just needs time.
新年快乐 她还需要时间
Hey, listen. I have an idea.
听着 我有个主意
Uh, your last class today-- is is--is it,
你今天的最后一节课
By any chance, incredibly "unmissably" fascinating?
该不会碰巧"不得缺席"吧
Why? Do you have something in mind?
怎么了 你想怎样呢
Hello, Rufus.
你好 鲁弗斯
Lily.
莉莉
How was your--
你的…
I want to know where my child is.
我想知道我的孩子在哪
We already talked about that.
我们已经谈过了
Do you realize I had to say, "my child"
你注意到我只能说"孩子"吗
Because I still don't know if it's a boy or girl?
因为我还不知道是男是女
I shouldn't have come.
我不该到这儿来的
I just spent the last two weeks
整整两周的时间
Knocking on the door of every adoption agency in Boston,
我遍访了波士顿所有的收养所
Hoping to avoid this conversation.
希望能不麻烦你
But they all told me I had to ask the mother,
但他们都让我问问母亲
so I'm asking.
我只好来问问你了
I told you before Christmas. When I gave him up--
圣诞节前我就告诉你了 当我抛弃他时…
So it's a boy. That's something, I guess.
这么说是个男孩 猜测而已
I also gave up the right to go looking for him,
我同时放弃了对他的探望权
And I'm not gonna allow you to bulldoze into his life.
我也不会允许你去扰乱他的生活
It's not fair.
这对他不公平
How is that fair to me?
对我就公平了吗
When was I asked if I was okay with it?
有人考虑过我的感受吗
Because it's just you not wanting anyone to find out.
仅仅只因为你想掩人耳目
Oh, no. I've given up on that. Charles already knows,
不 我不再妄想了 查尔斯已经知道了
Although I actually believe he won't say anything.
尽管我相信他不会泄露半个字
I have a right to know my son.
我有权知道我的儿子是谁
And he has the right to his own life,
他有权过自己的生活
Just like you've had yours.
正如你也有自己的生活一样
I was gonna be a rock star, remember?
我差点成为一个摇滚歌♥星 记得吗
Instead I had two kids,
后来我有了两个孩子
and I was there to take them to school every morning
早上送他们上学
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表