剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
The characters in this play are smoldering tempests of emotion.
这个剧的角色都感情丰富
You're... as empty as...
你的表演苍白得就像...
The federal reserve.
联储局的人
Nate, wait.
内特 等等
No. I gotta go work on my smoldering tempest of emotion.
不行 我得去发泄下我心中的怒火
Don't you think that was a little harsh?
你不觉得你说话有点过分了吗?
Directors push buttons to get performances.
严师出高徒
Put your camera on a tripod. come watch the show.
把你的摄影机放在三脚架上 来看戏吧
what a pretty carriage.
多漂亮的马车啊
Every time I see you, you happen to me all over again.
每次见到你 我都被你迷倒
Ellen, you might be the most honest woman I've ever met.
爱伦 你是我见过的最诚实的女人
What the hell are you doing?
你在干吗?
Oh, no, but one of the least fussy.
别这么说 最朴素的之一还差不多
You're trying to ruin my life. you're insane.
你想毁了我的生活 你疯了
You must know that this can't last.
你得知道这不能长久
What can't?
什么不能长久?
Our being together...
我们俩在一起...
And not being together.
然后不在一起
Don't try to gaslight me, humphrey.
汉弗瑞 别再让我丢脸了
I know you're just seeking revenge
我知道你只是想报复我
Because I ruined your chances with the simpy iowa teacher.
因为我毁了你和从爱荷华来的小老师在一起的机会
And incredible as it may seem,
看起来很神奇吧
not everyone spends their lives trying to plot revenge.
并不是所有人都成天想着报仇
You ought not to have come today.
你今天不该来的
I look forward to seeing you.
我很想见你
Every thought is burnt up in a great flame.
无法自拔地想你
Someone is out to get me, and all signs point to you.
有人想整我 所有证据都证明那个人就是你
You're the only one who knew it all. it has to be you.
你是唯一知道事情真♥相♥的人 肯定是你干的
Six or seven days passed,
六七天过去了
and archer heard nothing from madam olenska.
阿契尔一直没有奥兰斯卡的消息
Then one day, the newland archers received an invitation
然后有一天 纽兰的阿契尔一家收到了明哥特夫人的
To dine at mrs.Mingott's.
晚餐邀请
May, what a pretty gown.
梅 多美的礼服啊
Oh, thank you. how are you feeling, granny?
谢谢 你最近怎样啊 奶奶
People tell me I'm old and ill, but I feel perfectly fine.
人们都说我又老又病 但我感觉一切都很好
Hey. here.
拿着
That charm will prove useful when "beu-fort" arrives.
等"毕欧福特"来了他一定会被你吸引
I want him to feel welcomed. uh, beau-beaufort.
我想让他感觉到宾至如归 是贝奥福特
Oh. right. beaufort.
没错 贝奥福特
Granny?
奶奶
My child, your beauty never wanes.
我的孩子 你永远那么美
Ellen, it's been too long.
艾伦 好久不见
Much too long, cousin.
的确太久了 我的侄女
It was--it was really great of julian to let vanessa film it.
朱利安让瓦内萨来当摄影太好了
I guess she says he's an amazing director. is that right?
我想她会认为他是个很棒的导演 是吧
Nate, that's your cue. go, go! okay. sorry.
内特 该你上场了 快! 好的! 抱歉
Beaufort, so, so good of you to come.
贝奥福特 你能来真是太好了
Uh, they say you've been abroad.
他们说你出国了
Well, yes. I've--i've been, um...
没错 我去了...
I've been, um, you...
我去了...你...
Uh, they--they say you've been abroad, right?
他们...他们说你出国了 是吧
Yes. I've, um... he's always had trouble with this line.
是的 我... 他总是忘词
I...
我...
You know what? whatever. y-y-you want feelings?
知道么 管他呢 你想要感情?
Well, i-i-i hate these clothes,
好吧 我恨这些服装
I hate this play and I hate pretentious
我恨这破剧 还有虚情假意
Asshats who try and steal other people's girlfriends.
某个王八蛋想抢别人的女朋友
In fact,
实际上
I might just spontaneously punch one next time you get in my face.
下次也许我再看到你就会自然地想打人
I know just how mr.Beaufort feels
我知道刚才贝奥福特的感受
working so hard for something
为了某个东西费尽心力
And losing it because people are out to destroy you.
却最终由于某人的破坏失去了它
Well, countess,
伯爵夫人
At least you don't have to go through your whole life
至少你不用在你的一生中
Worried your best friend will humiliate and betray you.
担心你最好的朋友会侮辱和背叛你
I hate this fat suit. oh, and there's one other thing.
我特别讨厌这胖衣服 还有一件事
My whole family lost all of our money
我的家庭在我爸因贪污入狱前
Before my father went to jail for embezzlement.
丢掉了所有的钱
So I think I know more about humiliation andbankruptcy...
我认为我对于羞辱和破产有更深的理解...
All right, all right. than some lame dilettante director. okay?
好了好了 相对那些肤浅的导演来说
Oh, what amusing companions. no, stop.
真是群有趣的演员 别说了
Oh... my... god.
我的天啊...
No. I'm damned with van der luyden.
不 我对于范德·莱登一家已经厌烦了 汉弗里
all right.
好吧
Shakespeare says, "all's well that ends well,"
莎士比亚说过 "结果好一切都好"
And then sometimes it just ends.
有些事就这么结束了
Nate had already ruined everything.
内特已经把一切都搞砸了
You high school idiots turned my play into a travesty,
你那白♥痴♥高中生把我的演出变成了闹剧
Embarrassed me professionally.
还侮辱我的专业水平
julian, it's charles isherwood.
朱利安 查尔斯·伊修伍德来了
Charles. please, i-i can explain.
查尔斯 我要解释下
explain what? I loved it.
解释什么? 我很喜欢这个剧
The classic interpretation of the first act juxtaposed with the radical
第一幕的古典主义与第二幕的
Deconstruction of the second act--genius.
解构主义 真是天才
really? you--you thought it was genius?
真的? 你觉得那是天才的演出?
Yeah, I did.
没错
The repressed characters melding with the actual kids
压抑的角色中融合了
Aggressively expressing their feelings-- how did you come up with it?
孩子情感的真切表达 你怎么想到这么演的?
well,as soon as I saw all that raw, adolescent emotion,
当我看到那原始的青春期躁动
I-i-i knew I had to use it, harness it, spin it into gold.
我意识到我得利用它 将它为剧情所用
Well, congratulations.
恭喜了
I look forward to seeing what you do next.
我期待你的下一个作品
G--that's great. thank you for coming. thanks.
太好了 谢谢你的光临
Wow. that was a whole new level of fake.
这慌撒得真有水平
I'm going to look for my boyfriend. good job.
我去找我男朋友了 干得好
You know, I don't know why I ever had a crush on you.
我不知道我当时怎么会喜欢上你的
Serena...
瑟琳娜...
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
Nate, wh-- what happened up there?
内特 刚才是怎么了?
I know you're into him, and I get it.
我知道你喜欢他 我很理解
I mean, he's older, he's smarter, and you guys like the same stuff.
他更成熟 更聪明 你们女生都喜欢的那种
I can't compete. you what?
我可比不了 你什么?
I came to the gallery today and heard you on the phone.
我今天去了画廊 听到你的电♥话♥了
Oh, my god. are you talking about julian?
天啊 你在说朱利安吗?
I was talking to serena. she was with him.
我和瑟琳娜通话呢 她喜欢上他了
She's the one who likes him, not me.
是她喜欢上了他 不是我
This is a total misunderstanding.
这完全是个误会
Well, you know, that doesn't change the facts.
不管了 这也于事无补
All right? I mean, we have nothing in common.
我们毫无共同点
I like espn, okay, and you like...
我喜欢体育 而你却喜欢...
Books and movies.
读书和看电影
The way you say that...
你说话的方式...
You didn't even bother to read "age of innocence."
你根本没想过去读"无辜的年龄"
You didn't watch the dvd I gave you.
我给你的DVD你也没看过
You're like a kid who swears he hates
你就像孩子一样发誓他厌恶番茄
Tomatoes and has never even tried one.
实际却从未尝过一口
Maybe you should be with a guy like julian who already likes tomatoes.
也许你该和喜欢番茄的人在一起 比如朱利安
Maybe if you would put in some effort, you wouldn't be so insecure.
如果你努力一点 你就不会那么没安全感
Elle.
艾丽
Chuck. how did you-- escape? turns out they didn't want to hurt me.
恰克 你怎么...逃出来了? 看来他们并不想伤害我
They just wanted me to sign an agreement.
他们只是想叫我签一个协议
They gave me some cash and told me to get out of town.
他们已经给了我一些钱叫我离开
that's great. Sao paolo awaits.
太好了 圣保罗
Sao paolo? brazil.
圣保罗 巴西
I can still help you get settled,
我还是会帮助你安定下来
and we can make a plan together.
然后我们可以一起制定未来计划
Chuck, I am really grateful that you were willing to help me,
恰克 非常感谢你愿意帮助我
But all I needed was someone to give me money.
但我所需要的是能给我钱的人
Now I have more than enough,
现在我钱多的是
and I've already made a plan...
我已经有计划了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表