剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿
Into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.
名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
No
不要啊
Stop
停下来
Jenny
珍妮
Yale cannot accept someone who's hazed the teacher
耶鲁是肯定不会要那些糊弄他们老师的人的
College has stopped accepting applications month ago
大学入学申请几个月前就结束了
I don't have any other options
我没有别的选择
What happened? Yale has great finical aid
怎么了 耶鲁的经济辅助条件不是很好嘛
As for now ,we're low piorrty,
现在呢 我们还没有优先权
it's all determined by need
一切取决于需求
We're not needy enough?
我们还不够需求的吗
Sound to me that you need a get-away
我看你需要出去放松一下
Yes, road trip
是啊 开车旅行吧
I was thinking more like a privite jet to Spain
我想的是坐私人飞机去西班牙
When do we leave
我们什么时候走
Tomorrow morning
明天早上
To aspaina To aspaina
敬西班牙 敬西班牙
I met you last year, you call yourself savana
我去年见过你 你自称是萨凡纳
It's serena
是瑟琳娜
Nice to meet you again, I'm Gabriel
很高兴再次见到你 我叫加布里尔
All I wanna tell you is that I do wanna be with you
我只想告诉你我想和你在一起
Excuse me, sir
打扰下 先生
Buy a flower for the pretty lady
给身边这位美女买♥♥束花吧
You
是你啊
Dariling, who let this mirsible creature in
亲爱的 谁让这个可怜小东西进来的
Please, I'm trying to earn money so I could go to Yale
别这样 我只是想赚些钱去耶鲁读书
It's my dream, it always has been
这是我的梦想 一直都是
Yale, you foolish little girl,
耶鲁 你可真是傻
that dream is over,time to wake up
你的梦想已经破灭 该醒醒了
No, no, no
不 不 不要
This is my dream
这是我的梦想
No
不要啊
When you lose hope in a dream,
当你的梦想在梦里都破灭的时候
sometimes all your're left with are sleepless nights
剩下陪你的就只有一个又一个不眠之夜
While some called doctor for a refill,
有的人找医生寻求帮助
I find the best solution
我所发现的最好的解决办法
is a full social calendar
就是把社交行程全部排满
And here Nate and I at the young follow's ball,
这是我和内特去年轻人舞会
And here we are with his grandfather William Van de Bilt
这是和他祖父威廉姆·范德·比特在一起
Cyrus, focus, you miss a lot when you were gone
塞勒斯 专心 你们不在时发生了好多事
I'm sorry ,but I have anomisely
不好意思 逾越节晚餐之前
Amount to do before the Passover supper tonight
我还有很多很多事要做呢
This smells decelious
好香啊
I'm making a brisket that's gonna bolw your socks off
我做的鸡胸肉会让你们馋的直流口水的
Be sure to save me some
一定要给我留点哦
For the last time, this dinner...
再说最后一遍 这顿晚餐...
...is very important to your stepfather and me
...对你继父和我都非常重要
If only I could be two people, you know Nate's...
要是我能分身就好了 你知道内特的...
cousin Tripp Van der Bilt is getting married tomorrow,
堂兄特里普·范德·比特明天就要结婚了
the dinner is tonight, and I'm late for rehasal
今晚要设宴款待大家 彩排我已经要迟到了
Rehasal, you're not even on a wedding
彩排 又不是参加婚礼
No,but Nate texted me and he said he had a suprise
但内特发短♥信♥告诉我他会给我个惊喜
I'm betting it's about the junior committee for the whitney
我打赌肯定是关于惠特尼青年会的
Tripp's fiancee promised to get me on
特里普的未婚妻答应我会让我进去的
Okay, just wait a minute, young lady,
行了 等一会吧 大小姐
You're gonna have to get serious about your future
你得对自己的未来认真一点了吧
Murnee is already on the board of four chairty
莫林已经参与4个慈善团体
and two museums
2个博物馆的事务
And needs a personal assitant to keep track of her scheule.
需要一名专业的助理帮她打理日常行程
Not to mention being a sociolate
更不用说社交
is good enough for Jacky O
对杰姬·欧[名媛肯尼迪夫人]的好处了
You know, my old friend JR is big at NYU
我的老朋友杰尔在纽约大学很有号♥召力
And he happens to own me a favor
他正好欠我个人情
Cyrus saved JR's life in Vietnam
塞勒斯在越南救了杰尔的命
Oh, I'm sorry ,but just because I lost Yale
对不起 就算进不了耶鲁也并不代表
Doesn't not mean I'm wasting my time at non-ivey
我要把青春浪费在非常青藤盟校的大学上
reading Bloved 6 times and experienmenting with lesbianism
把那些破书翻烂而且实践女同性恋主义
Now, nate's waiting
内特还等着呢
Waldorf women are not socilized
霍道夫家的女性绝非交际花
You can just set those down there,please
把那些放那边就可以了
daugter returns,how was Spain
离家出走的女孩回来了啊 西班牙怎么样
Amazing, perfect
很好 太好了
I'm sure, with Poppy dacing on table tops in Barcelona,
可不是嘛 和波比在巴塞罗那大跳艳舞
Some amazing nude alongside with alcohol
裸女与美酒相伴啊
More like me, and Poppy and her boyfriend Gabriel
我跟波比和她男朋友加布里尔
on the coast,
只在海滩上玩了玩
I just read, and ate and swam
我看了点书 吃了些东西 游了一会儿泳
So there was nude sunbathing
这么说确实是有裸体日光浴喽
Is my mom around
我老妈在这边吗
I haven't seen her, but I have been occuped.
我还没看见她 我昨晚一直没空
Last night's entertainments
昨晚真是尽兴
She's Synchronised swimmer, can hold her breath for 5 minutes
她是花样游泳员 能在水下憋气长达5分钟
Sure you found a way of get over blair then
你还真是找到了忘掉布莱尔的方法啊
But then I realized that I'm a 17 year old billionaire
然后我突然意识到我是只有17岁的亿万富翁
Tonight I have a date with
今晚我还要美女约会呢
By the way, I saw
对了 我上周在一家酒吧看见
Poppy lifting at the bar last week
波比玩的正高兴
It's funny how she can be there yet still be in Spain with you.
她能分身两地 真是太有意思了
Did I tell you you're beautiful
我告诉过你 你有多美吗
Nate Archibald,
内特·阿齐布尔德
are you trying to seduce me on church property
你竟敢在教堂里对我动手动脚
Come on, let's go
快 我们快走吧
Can you pretend
你能假装
not to see me behind Carolin Kennday,
看不见凯罗琳·肯尼迪后面的我吗
She maybe american roality,
那个女的虽然很美国
but that woman is a true ruff.
但她简直就是一个刺头
Sure
当然了
Hey, Tripp asked to go lunch with me, said it was important
特里普请我去和他吃午饭 说是有重要的事
But I think he's just gonna talk about her ex-girlfriend in Whitehouse
但是我估计他只会谈论他前任女友
Fine, I'll come by before dinner,
好啊我晚饭前过来就是了
I hope that's not your big suprise
我可不希望这就是你给我的大大的惊喜
Oh yeah
当然不是
I have to think a way to think Marunne with the The whitney committee
我做梦都想进惠特尼青年会
I got in to Columbia
我被哥伦比亚大学录取了
What
什么
I got in to Columbia
我被哥伦比亚大学录取了
What were you talking about
你想说什么
Nothing,that's amazing, I didn't even know you applyed
没什么 太好了 我都不知道你申请过
I wanted to see if I can get in without my family's help, you know?
我想看看没有家里的帮助我能否上去
It's fine.
没关系
I'm so happy for you.
我很为你开心
So that means no yale?
那你不上耶鲁了
No, honestly, I'm--i'm torn.
绝对不上 我真是筋疲力尽了
Blair. it was so sweet of you to come.
布莱尔 你能来真好
Yes, it-it's going to be so beautiful.
婚礼一定会很漂亮的
I-i have some disappointing news.
我有些不好的消息
The whitney junior committee felt
惠特尼青年会认为
felt you were too new on the scene.
你对他们而言太过陌生
They chose elizabeth instead.
他们转而选择了伊丽莎白
Your bridesmaid? give it time.
你的伴娘 再等等吧
When it comes to these things,
碰上这种事情
It takes a while to start to matter.
是金子总会发光的
Hey, if it makes you feel any better,
这个能不能让你好受点
Maureen had to pick her bridesmaids
莫林挑选伴娘的名单
From a list provided by my grandfather.
都是我爷爷列出要求的
Hey, I better go. the rehearsal's starting.
我得走了 彩排要开始了
Oh. okay.
去吧
I'll just wait here... with the rest of the commoners.
我就在这里 和无关紧要的人在一起吧
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表