剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You know, that's a good fact.
知道不 这是很好的料
You should talk about it at intermission.
你们能在间歇的时候谈这个
You're gonna love "the magic flute." it's, it's...
你会喜欢魔笛的 它就像...
It's okay. You can say it.
没事儿的 说吧
Opera for amateurs.
很适合业余票友
If anybody asks you what you thought, just tell 'em,
要是有人问你觉得怎么样 就告诉他们
"ist war wunderschien. Danke. und sie?"
很美妙 谢谢 你觉得呢
That's what aus always used to say.
一般人都会这么说
Well, that and--and "geh zum teufel,"
还有就是 活见鬼
But,whatever you do,don't say that.
不管你在干嘛 千万别这么说
Okay, this is ridiculous. Dad
够了 太荒谬了 老爸
Lily loves you 'cause you're not that guy.
莉莉就因为你不是这种人才爱你的
This feels a little different.
这次感觉不一样
Only 'cause you're letting it. No, he's right.
是你假设的吧 不 他是对的
In our world, people say one thing,
我们这种人 人们总是
But they expect something else. if you can hold your own,
心口不一 如果你能坚持
It'll go a long way with my mom and her friends.
那就会对应付我妈和她那些朋友大有帮助
Everyone can geh zum teufel. I just want to do right by her.
每个人都会见鬼 我就只是想陪着她罢了
Let's talk "singspiel," shall we?
我们来谈谈德式小歌♥剧 好吗
"singspiel."
小歌♥剧
The devil would say,
魔鬼会说
You're already in Yale. You have security.
你已经进耶鲁了 你有后路了
Now more than ever, you can do what you want."
从今往后 你可以为所欲为了
And an angel would say,
天使说
All the more reason not to. You have what you want.
还是别干坏事了 该有的你全有了
You don't have a perfect transcript.
你没有一个完美的成绩证明
But you don't need one. You're in.
但你不需要啊 你已经进了
Ugh! I hate having to play the angel.
我讨厌扮天使
I know, the devil is so much better.
我了解 魔鬼可好多了
So, B, who won?
那么 B 谁赢了呢
Gimme.
贪念
Hello. Miss Carr? it's Blair Waldorf.
你好 卡尔老师 我是布莱尔·霍道夫
How did you get my number?
你怎么会有我号♥码
I wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier.
我想为之前的行为向您道歉
I was hoping you'd afford me the chance to move past it.
希望你能给我个改过自新的机会
I'd like that, too,
我也很希望
But couldn't this have waited till we saw each other again?
不过我们能否当面谈谈
That's precisely why I'm calling.
我正为此打您的电♥话♥的
Did you know the school has a block of tickets
你知道学校发了很多
To the opera tonight?
今晚歌♥剧的票吗
To the opera? No, I didn't know that.
剧院的 我不知道啊
Oh, yes. it's a gala event, and my family,
是真的 这是个大戏 我家人
Who's heard all about you,
听说了很多关于你的事迹
Asked if you could come to dinner
他们想请你吃顿饭
And then join us in our grand tier seats afterwards.
然后请你一起去剧院的包厢看戏
I don't think that's such a good idea in light of today
我觉得安排在今天不太好吧
Or at all. Nonsense. we have an extra ticket.
真的不好 瞎说 我们有余票
You're not gonna let our little disagreement
你不会想让我们站在剧院的
Stand in the way of the opera?
人堆里讨论吧
I-i have always wanted to go.
我其实一直挺想去的
Do you have a pen handy?
你手边有笔吗
Yeah.
有
Spotted, B hot for teacher.
现场播报 B对老师向来热情
Too bad Miss Carr
而对卡尔老师更加热情
Doesn't remember the devil is in the details.
难道忘了 细节是罪魁祸首了吗
What do you say the boathouse in central park?
你觉得去中♥央♥公园的船坞怎么样
We meet at 6:30 and walk over for curtain at 8:00.
我们6点30见面逛到8点
Thank you. Sounds wonderful.
谢谢你 听起来不错哦
Yes. yes, it does.
是啊 是很不错
So if you get into Yale...
要是你进了耶鲁的话...
You go to Brown--you did still apply there, right?
你要去布朗大学 你申请了那儿了吧
Yeah. That means two trips for us.
是的 那不意味着我们路不同了
Or one. We could go to Providence first,
也通路啊 我们先去普洛维敦士
And then hit new haven on the way back,and stop
然后回来的时候找个地方落脚 然后在
At the Newport creamery on the way down for milkshakes.
纽波特停下吃点奶昔
Oh, my gosh, we could take a week.
天哪 我们能呆上一周
We could take our time.
好好花点时间
New England is so lovely in the fall.
秋季的新英格兰真是太美了
We could bring Jenny and Eric.
我们别带珍妮和艾瑞克
That sounds great. I can't wait.
很不错啊 我等不及了
Box two. row two. two for you.
二号♥包厢 第二排 你们的两张票
Thanks.
谢谢
You know what? uh, if you'll excuse me?
我能失陪一会儿吗
Uh, no, thank you.
不用 谢谢
Uh... am I glad to see you.
见到你太好了
Serena and I had to meet up with our parents
我和瑟琳娜在来之前
Before we got here,
得见我们的父母
And it went from "family ties" to Faulkner...
就像福克纳书里的家庭关系一样
Ooh. in one cocktail flat.
一碗水往平里端
Uh, hey, you excited about your box?
你想去你们的包厢吗
My what? Oh,we're on the third tier, actually. yeah.
我的什么 我们其实做第三层
It's, um, a better view and straight on.
更好的视野 还能直视
Third tier's awesome.
第三层很不错
What's going on here? Nothing,nothing's going on.
怎么了 没事 没事儿
Okay, so there might be some other seats
好吧 可能有更好的座位
Available to us.
我们可以挪过去
Lily. didn't know you'd be here.
莉莉 你还真来了啊
Who's your lucky escort this evening?
今晚的这位护花使者是谁啊
Someone you picked up at the funeral?
你在葬礼上挑的
This is Rufus Humphrey, the man I'm seeing.
这是鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 我男朋友
You remember Pauletta Cho?
你还记得泊拉挞·赵
She's head of publicity for my company. Our company.
她在我的公♥司♥负责宣传 我们的公♥司♥
Yes, hi. it's nice to see you, Pauletta.
很高兴见到你 泊拉挞
But your choice of companion, not so nice.
但你选择伴侣的眼光还真不怎么样
I'm here to keep an eye on him more than anything else.
我来这儿就是为了盯住他
Hope you both enjoy the show.
但愿你们能好好享受这个秀
And if not, you can ponder why
如果没有 那你就该思考
You thought coming here together was a good idea.
当初为什么要一起来这里吧
Enjoy "tristan und isolde."
好好观看《特里斯坦与伊索尔德》吧
Okay.
好的
This isn't "the magic flute"? Oh, no.
现在演的不是《魔笛》吗 不是
That opera ended weeks ago,
那部歌♥剧几周前就下映了
And it's mainly for kids.
而且那是给孩子看的啊
Ah, kids. you gotta love 'em. yeah.
孩子们 他们还真是让人又爱又恨
They do such great things,
他们干的还真不错
Like misread the opera calendar.
连演出日程表都给我搞错
Bruce, hello.
布鲁斯 你好
Hey, my condolences about bart.
关于巴特的故去 请节哀顺便
I-i haven't wanted to call.
我之前没打电♥话♥致哀
I-i didn't want to be a bother
是因为我觉得在你沉浸在伤痛中时
in your--your time of grief.
我不应当去打搅
Uh, well, now that you're here,
既然现在你在这里了
What do you want me to do
你想让我做些什么
About those, uh, documents I'd been working on?
帮我看看我最近一直在忙的文件吧
Um... could you wait here for just a moment?
你能在这等我一会吗
What's going on? I just need to talk to Charles.
怎么了 我得和查尔斯谈谈
Um, you two can just talk about
我不在的时候你们可以
Opera while I'm gone.
多探讨探讨关于歌♥剧的问题
The answer is so simple. how could I have forgotten it?
答案显而易见 我怎能忘记呢
Any chance you could try and forget me?
你能试试忘掉我吗
Just meet me back here in 15 minutes.
15分钟后我们在这里见
And if you don't like what I suggest,
到时如果你不喜欢我的提议的话
I won't bother you again. you have my word.
我就不会再去烦你了 我保证
You don't have any binoculars, do you?
你没有双眼望远镜吧 是吗
Oh, or how about those cool little spy glasses?
那这些超棒的间谍眼镜怎么样啊
Or a telescope.
还有这个望远镜
All right, I get it.
好了 我知道了
You want to go to the stupid box.
你想到那个傻兮兮的包厢里去
Not if you don't want to.
如果你不去 那我也不去
Once the show starts,
歌♥剧开场后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表