剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip Girl here.
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
I broke up with Aron.
我跟艾伦分手了
I needed to make sure that we still felt the same.
我只想知道 我们是否还彼此相爱
Soon as that will is read and I get my money,
宣读完遗嘱以后 我拿到我的钱
You won't ever see me again.
你以后再不会见到我
what are you doing?
你到底在干什么
Or is this not you
还是说跟我15岁妹妹在一起的
With my 15-year-old sister?
那个人不是你
Truth is, I wasn't ready to have a baby.
事情是这样的 我当时完全没准备要小孩
I understand why you gave him up,
我知道你当初为什么抛弃他
But it's that you didn't tell me.
可是你为什么不告诉我
You can't ask me to hide this
这么大的事
From Serena. This is too big to keep secret.
你不能让我对瑟琳娜隐瞒啊
Son, this isn't your secret to share.
儿子 这不是你能公开的秘密
It was my dad. He and Lily are going away for a couple days.
是我爸爸 他跟莉莉要出去几天
Chuck, your father wouldn't have wanted this.
恰克 你父亲肯定不希望你这样
UnfortuNately, all I know is what he didn't want,
不幸的是 我只知道他不喜欢什么
Which was me.
那就是我
I do. I'll always be here.
我在乎你 我会一直陪在你身边
第二季 第十五集
《八卦天后》
When most people lose a parent,
对于大多数人来说 亲人过世的时候
they inherit sorrow, loss
会留下些悲伤 失意
And a closet full of outdated clothes.
还有一橱柜过时的衣服
But on the upper east side,
但是对于上东区来说
Death's sad chapter comes with a silver lining...
死亡的哀乐会伴随着一层银边
Or a gold one,
或者金边
If your relatives invested wisely in precious metals.
如果你的亲人投资了很多金属的话
Good morning, Jack.
早上好啊 杰克
Blair. Chuck asked me to come
布莱尔 恰克叫我来陪他听
To the reading of the will for support.
遗嘱的宣读
The only thing he's gonna need support for
他唯一需要人帮忙的
Is the massive influx into his bank account.
是那一大笔汇进他的帐户的现金流
Charming.
说的不错
Come out with me tonight.
今晚跟我一起出去吧
I told you I'm not interested.
我说了我没兴趣
Didn't seem that way on new year's.
新年的时候不是这样的阿
Whatever may have transpired between us,
不管我们之间发生过什么
What's important is what it means to me,
对我来说算什么 才是关键
Which is nothing.
那就是 什么都不算
Do you think it would be nothing to Chuck?
那你觉得对恰克来说 也不算什么吗
Let's ask him now, shall we?
不然我们现在去问问他吧
Let's not.
还是别问了
Aw. No one wants to play today, huh?
看来今天大家都不想玩 是吧
Let's get this over with.
我们赶快了结这件事吧
Courage, nephew.
打起精神来 外甥
I'm going to be running Bass industries,
我要去经营拜斯集团
And you're about to inherit a billion dollars.
而你将会继承十亿的遗产
I know my father.
我了解我父亲
There'll be so many strings attached
被这么多线牵着
I'll look like a marionette.
我就像个牵线木偶一样
He wouldn't miss his last chance
他不会错过最后一个
to put me in my place.
把我变成傀儡的机会的
Hey!
嘿
Thought you might need some backup.
我想你可能会需要点后援
Thanks. Let's go.
谢谢 我们进去吧
Hey, let's go.
嘿 我们走吧
Okay, wait.
好了 等一下
Come on, admit it.
拜托 你就承认吧
Dad and Lily are totally hooking up
爸爸和莉莉这次去波士顿的时候
On this trip to Boston.
真的在一起了
No. Lily--Lily just lost her husband,
不可能 莉莉才刚失去丈夫
And dad is getting her out of town
爸爸只是带她出去散散心
So he can clear her head.
好让她头脑清醒些
Okay, if that's what you want to call it.
好吧 要是你想这么说的话
Ooh, headphones on.
我戴耳机了
No, come on.
别 拜托
You know it's true,
你知道是怎么回事
And you just don't want to admit it
你只是不想面对现实
Because you and Serena are back together,
因为你跟瑟琳娜又在一起了
And that's the last thing you want
而你们最不希望的就是
Is your parents falling in love again.
你们的父母又再次相爱
Whoa. they're not in love.
他们没有相爱
How can you be so sure?
你怎么知道
because I-I am.
因为我很确定
I wouldn't have come to this party if I knew I wasn't v.i.p.
如果我不是VIP 我肯定不会来这个派对
The important thing is that Chuck knows we're here for him.
关键是恰克知道我们是来帮他的
nBlair. Shh. I can't hear.
布莱尔 嘘 我听不清了
Now that we're all settled, please let me express
既然大家都来了 请允许我表达
My deepest condolences.
我最深切的哀悼
As Mrs. Bass is unable to be here today,
既然拜斯夫人今天不能出席
Her interests are being represented by her counsel.
她将会由她的法律顾问全权代理
Now, Charles,
查尔斯
Your uncle Jack Bass is your closest living relative,
现在你叔叔杰克·拜斯是你最近的亲人
And, as such, has been named your legal guardian.
所以他将会被任命为 你的合法监护人
Are you comfortable with this?
你觉得这样安排可以吗
Curfew?
宵禁时间
None.
没有
Girls sleeping over?
女生过夜
Yes, please.
可以
I'll allow it.
我允许
With regard to mr. Bass' personal assets,
关于拜斯先生的私人财产
Moving on then.
那就继续
They will be put in a trust which you, charles,
会投入一个信托基金里面 查尔斯
Will have access to on your 18th birthday.
你18岁生日过后 就可以任意支配
And as for Bass industries?
还有拜斯集团呢
Yes, I was just getting to that.
我正讲到那里
29% of the company will remain in the board's hands,
29%的公♥司♥股权会留在懂事会手上
And a 20% stake in the company has been left to Lily Bass.
20%的股份给了莉莉·拜斯
Okay, but that still leaves 51%.
好 那还有51%呢
That's the controlling interest.
这才是有多数股权
Charles, Mr. Bass asked me to give you this letter.
查尔斯 拜斯先生让我把这封信给你
If I don't read it, do I still get my inheritance?
我不看也能得到遗产吗
Well, yes. Then I'll pass.
可以 那我就不看了
Chuck! Is everything okay?
恰克 事情进行得还顺利吗
Chuck, this letter represents your dad's final words.
恰克 这封信是你♥爸♥爸最后想对你说的话
Your dad wrote you a letter? you have to read it.
你♥爸♥爸给你写了一封信 你一定要看啊
Ye, aren't you curious to know what it says?
是啊 难道你不好奇里面都写了什么吗
Think I can guess.
我都能猜到
"You're a disappointment of a son.
你是个令人失望透顶的儿子
"I'd die of embarrassment if I wasn't already.
就算我没死也会被你丢人丢死
Why do you wear so much purple?
你今天怎么穿这么多紫色啊
"Then you'll have the satisfaction of being right.
你不想知道你猜对了没有吗
No.
不行
I'll read it.
我来读
"Dear son,
亲爱的儿子
I know I've always been hard on you. True.
我知道我一直对你太严酷了 是的
But my goal was always to
可是我的目的一直是让你
prepare you for this day,
准备好这样一天的到来
To help you go from being a boy to a man."
教你怎样从男孩成长为一个男人
The italian au pair took care of that.
这事那个意大利交换生已经办好了
Chuck, please.
恰克 拜托
"Sadly, there is nothing like the passing of a father
可惜的是 再没有什么 比父亲的过世
"To aid in this rite of passage for his son.
对儿子经历这成人礼 更有所裨益的事了
"Ultimately, I do feel that I did my job
最终 我想我完成了这个心愿
"And you're prepared for this next chapter of your life.
你也即将迎来人生的新篇章
"Therefore, I'm bequeathing to you
因此 你将合法继承
The majority share of Bass industries."
拜斯产业的大半股份
Surely that's a mistake.
这显然是个错误
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表