剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
gossip girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
your once and only source into the
这这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
scandalous lives of manhattan'slite.
绯绯闻的唯一渠道
I like to date more than one person at once.
我喜欢同时和几个人约会
You're free to see other people, too.
你也可以和其他人在一起啊
Did you hire someone to look into my past?
你雇人查我的过去吗
Do you have a Lily Bass dossier? Lily...
你现在有莉莉·拜斯的档案材料了吗 莉莉
I want to see it. I won't put my name on a piece of paper
我想看看 我不会在这张纸上签名
Condoning who you've become. Then I'll just have to find another way.
你怎么变成这样 那我只能另寻它法了
Well, you have one other option.
你还有另一个选择
You could file a suit to become emancipated.
你可以申诉要求自♥由♥
you mean divorce my parents?
你是说和我父母脱离关系吗
The captain is being charged with embezzlement and fraud.
总监因挪用公♥款♥和欺诈罪而受到控诉
You're skipping town? I'm gonna be a much better father to you
你就这样逃开吗 我会成为一个更好的父亲
From dominica than I will be from jail.
我们去多米尼亚 我就不用坐牢了
For the rest of the country, thanksgiving is when families
在其他地方 感恩节是一家人相聚
Come together to give thanks, but on the upper east side,
一起感恩的时候 但在曼哈顿上东区
The holiday thankfully returns to its roots--
这个节日还是回到了它的本性
Lying, manipulation and betrayal.
欺骗 操纵 背叛
And from what we hear, just like the Indians,
就我们所听说的 就像印第安人一样
Someone else is being pushed out of their home.
有些人要被赶出家园了
Not only are Cyrus' moving boxes everywhere,
不仅仅是赛勒斯把个盒子到处搬
But so are his annoying relatives. But they can't be that bad.
还有他烦人的亲戚 但他们都不会那么坏啊
Aaron always talks about his nana.
艾伦总是说到他的护士
Oh, Sylvia? you know, she kissed me on the cheek.
西尔维亚吗 她就这样亲在我的脸上
She left a big, orange lipstick mark.
还留下了一个大大的橙色的口红印
It looked like I'd been spray-tanned.
看似我给愤了一脸的东西
And Cyrus' nephew spent the morning talking to me
西尔维亚的侄子还花了一个早上
About corn, grain of the future.
跟我说玉米是将来的主食
And his sister asked me to go shopping with her.
他的妹妹又让我和她一起购物
Oh, that's sweet. At century 21.
那不错啊 这可是21世纪
Ugh. the horror.
是有点恐怖
But even though daddy isn't coming,
但虽然我爸爸不回来
I'm determined to have
我决定要给自己一个
The perfect thanksgiving I didn't get last year.
去年没有的美好的感恩节
You're still gonna help me make his famous pie tomorrow?
你明天还会来帮我给他做馅饼吗
Yeah, but I can only stay for a couple hours.
行 但我只能呆几个小时
Aaron is coming to meet my family before thanksgiving dinner.
感恩节前艾伦会来和我父母见个面
And how do you plan to introduce him?
那你打算怎样向家人介绍他呢
"mom, you d.v.r. 'big love.' this is Aaron,
妈 这是《一夫三妻》的现实版 艾伦
"and he's just like Bill Paxton,
他真像比尔·帕克斯顿
Only younger and with scruff."
只是年轻一点还有有些邋遢
I'm serious.
我不是在开玩笑
the Serena I know would never want to share
我所认识的瑟琳娜是绝不愿意别人
A guy she really liked with anyone else.
和她喜欢的人有什么交往的
Well, I'll admit, it's been hard.
好吧 我承认这是件很让人头痛的事
I-i like him enough that I don't want to date anyone else.
我爱他很深 深到不想再和别的男孩子交往
And you can't get the prize if you don't compete, right?
但不入虎穴焉得虎子 对吗
There's so many things wrong with that sentence.
你说的话漏洞百出
Here comes your ghost of boyfriends past to haunt me.
你那神出鬼没的前男友又来了
Please try to be civil.
礼貌点 行不
Okay.
好吧
Hey, have either of you seen Jenny? Oh, if she's hiding from you,
你们两个谁看到珍妮了 如果她在躲你的话
She has better taste than I thought. I tried.
她比我想像中的有品位多了 我努力了
My dad has been calling her cell,
我爸一直在打电♥话♥找她
And he's been trying her friend Agnes' place,
他到她的好朋友爱格妮思那儿找过无数遍了
And she's just not returning any of his messages.
但她就是不回我爸的短♥信♥
I was looking for Eric.
我在找艾瑞克
Um, the headmaster said he left early, so...
班主任说他很早就离开了 所以 我想
Well, she has been spending
珍妮和他在公♥寓♥里
A lot of time with him over at the apartment.
呆了太多的时间
Look, if you see her, could you please just tell her to call us back,
如果你看到她的话拜托她给我们回个电♥话♥
Because I would love this cold war of theirs to end before the holidays.
因为我希望他们在节日之前结束冷战
Speaking of, happy thanksgiving. You, too.
说到这儿 感恩节快乐 你也是
I'm gonna miss your dad's mashed potatoes, but not the drama.
我会相念你♥爸♥爸做的土豆泥 不是那场戏
Yeah, well, this year's gonna be a little quieter, I guess,
我猜今年应该就安静很多了
Especially if Jenny doesn't show.
尤其是珍妮可能不来了
Uh, ii guess I'll see you after the break. Yeah. bye.
我想我们休息时再聊吧 好 再见
Bye.
再见
Oh, sorry.
很抱歉
Not as sorry as I am.
我可比你更感到抱歉
Archibald, I haven't seen you around here lately.
阿齐布尔德 最近都没怎么看到你啊
Why do you care?
你为什么要关心
Oh, I don't. if you're not with the Humphreys anymore,
其实我并不关心 如果你不再在汉弗瑞家住
Obviously things are looking up, which is too bad.
事情会好转的 在他家住实在太糟了
I kind of liked watching you slum it.
我还真有点喜欢看你这么潦倒
I thought it would teach you who your real friends were.
可能这样会教教你谁才是你真正的朋友
Well, I guess it has.
我想我已经知道了
I need to be sure you understand what emancipation means.
我要确认一下你理解 脱离关系 的意思
I do. I've been researching it.
我知道 我做过调查了
She's made me watch "irreconcilable differences,"
她差不多让我看 不可协调的矛盾
Like, 15 times.
15次
Once you file, the state opens up
一旦你上诉 国家机关就会
An investigation into your family.
你的家庭展开调查
There has to be proof of parental neglect.
必须有父母监管疏忽的证据
Just fill out these papers authorizing the investigation.
你把这张授权调查的表填好
Once you sign them, your parents will be notified.
你一上诉 你的父母就会接到调查通知
Wait. they have to be notified?
等等 他们会接到调查通知吗
Well, of course.
当然
They need to know you no longer want to be their child.
他们应该知道你不想再作他们的孩子了
Okay. thank you.
好 谢谢
Let's go.
我们走吧
So what are you doing for your holiday?
你放假准备干嘛呢
I decided to pass
我决定去瓦肖保护区
On joining my family at the washoe reservation,
和我的家人们在一起
Where they're helping to stage a protest.
他们在为一个抗♥议♥活动做准备
And my plan is to hole myself up in my studio,
而我的计划就是把我自己关在工作室里
Rent "berlin alexanderplatz"
租一部 柏林亚历山大广场
And eat a frozen annie's organic turkey dinner.
再吃上美味的火鸡大餐
Oh! well, god, you know,
天啊 你知道吗
no one enjoys a 16-hour german movie
没有人能看完一部16个小时的德国电影
More than yours truly, but, uh, you could come here instead.
像看 你的挚爱 一样 其实你可以呆在这儿啊
I don't really feel like seeing Jenny.
我觉得见到珍妮还是不太好的
Well, I'm pretty sure she's not coming,
我很确信她不会来的
So you can take her chair.
所以你可以坐她的位子
I didn't realize it was still that bad
没想到她和你♥爸♥爸的关系
Between her and your dad.
还是没有好转
Where is she having thanksgiving? with Nate?
她会和谁在一起过感恩节呢 内特吗
No, uh, Nate and Jenny aren't spending time together anymore.
内特和珍妮也不在一起了
Uh, so how about it?
所以怎么样呢
A fassbinder and freezer-free thanksgiving at my place?
一部法斯宾达的电影和在这儿任意吃的感恩节
Well, when you put it that way... I know.
要是那么说的话 我知道
Agnes' mother just told me that agnes is
爱格妮思的妈妈刚告诉我爱格妮思
On a modeling assignment in Tokyo,
在日本完成一个模特任务
And she hasn't seen Jenny for a week. Then where is she?
她都一个星期没有看到珍妮了 那她在哪儿呢
I don't know. I think I have to call the cops.
我不知道 我想我得报♥警♥
You know, uh, when I asked Serena this afternoon,
你应该知道 下午我问瑟琳娜
She said that Jenny's
她说珍妮
Been spending a lot of time with Eric.
常和艾瑞克在一起
Eric! Serena! Charles! we're home!
艾瑞克 瑟琳娜 查尔斯 我们回来了
So much for coming home a day early.
提前一天回来就到此为止吧
We should have stayed on necker island
我们真应该呆在尼克群岛上
With Dick and Bono. right?
和迪克 博诺一起吗
Is my daughter there?
我女儿在你那儿吗
Well, Rufus, hello to you, too.
鲁弗斯 你也好啊
No, no one's here.
不 这儿没有人
why would you think your daughter would be?
你为什么觉得你女儿在我这儿呢
Is she with Eric? Well, I certainly hope so.
她和艾瑞克在一起 我希望是的
I'm pretty sure she's been with him all week.
我很确信她整个星期都和他在一起
What do you mean, all week?
你整个星期是什么意思
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表