剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
but it's not in mine.
但在我这不是
Do ever get tired of carrying around
千万别厌倦整天
that chip on your shoulder, dan?
背着书到处跑
No wonder serena dumped you.
难怪瑟琳娜把你给甩了
Hello, shirley.
雪莉 你好啊
I wod like an invitation to the private reception
我想要一个去院长家的
at the dean's house tonight,
私人邀请函
And you're going to get me one.
你给我一份吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm not in charge of the dean's private affairs.
我不负责院长的私人事务
I have it on good authority that you are,
我看这个特权你是应该是有的
And I need to get back in the good graces of the dean.
我需要重新获得院长的宠爱
Interviews are so stressful for you students.
面试对学生都很有压力
Check your e-mail.
看看你的电邮
18th century.
18世纪的
Do you know how rare a pair is from that era?
你知道那个年代的这对猫猫多么的稀有吗
I had someone at christie's put them on hold
我认识一个在克里斯蒂店里的人保存着
Just in case.
以防万一有人买♥♥走
1100 hillhouse avenue.
希尔豪斯大道1100号♥
Poor s. she should know b.'s rules by now.
可怜的S 她现在应该知道B的规则了吧
When someone leaves you off the list,
当某人不在名单上时
Don't get mad. get in.
别生气 加进去就是了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm impressed.
我很震惊
You're clearly valued here.
你在这非常有价值
You handle yourself very professionally.
你很有专业专业实力
Thank you.
谢谢
But... I think you should go back to school.
但我还是认为你应该回学校
But you just said you were impressed.
你不是说你很震惊的
I don't understand.
我不明白
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
很抱歉 宝贝
I just think school's too important.
我就是想学校是非常重要的
okay.
好吧
If that's what you think, that's what you think.
那只是你的想法 只是你的想法
We made a deal, and I agreed to it, so...
我们商量好的 我也同意了
I have to say, I thought there'd be some yelling.
我想说 我以为你会大喊大叫的
You said you'd give me a day, and you did.
你说你给我一天 你做到了
Can, um, can you at least take me
你能不能让我在回家前最后把
to complete one last errand before we go home?
最后把这个作品完成
Sure.
好的
thanks.
谢谢了
Trying to come up with an answer
在努力想出院长室内
For the dean's parlor game?
游戏的答案吧
You manipulated your way in here?
你给自己开了条到这的大路啊
I get what I want, serena,
我要什么就有什么 瑟琳娜
Just like I'm gonna win tonight.
就想我今晚赢定了
what's your answer?
你的答案是什么
Oh, no, let me guess.
我猜猜吧
Lauren conrad.
劳伦·康拉德
Try george sand.
是乔治·桑德吧
Wait. that's
等等 那是
Your answer? not anymore.
那是你的答案 不再是了
If you're gonna cheat your way in,
如果你想法作弊进来
Then why should I play fair?
为什么我要玩公平的呢
Oh, and I heard that the dean asks his question
我听说院长问问题
in alphabetical order,
是按字母序的
So since "v" comes before "w,"
所以我名字在你名字前面
It looks like the answer is all mine.
看来这个答案是我的了
How kind of you.
您真是好心啊
You gentlemen wanted a chuck bass party.
你们这些绅士们想要个恰克·拜斯式的聚会
Your party has arrived, straight from...
你们的聚会到了 直接源自于...
I can'tell you where they're from actually,
我不能告诉你们她们从哪来的
but they're the best money can buy.
但她们是钞票能买♥♥到最好的
Before you ask, they don't speak english,
在你们问之前 告诉你们 她们不讲英语
And they don't care.
她们也不会在乎
By the way, that's not one for each of you.
还有 也不是人人都有分
They do their best work in threes.
她们也很擅长集体乱搞
Not bad, bass, but you're not done.
不错啊 拜斯 但是这还不算完
The girls are all right, but they're just girls.
这些女人是不错 但是他们只是女人
You still need to prove your loyalty.
你还是要证明你的忠诚
We want nate archibald.
我们想要内特·阿齐布尔德
We know you're tight with him.
我们知道你们很要好
We know he's on campus.
他也在校内
Archibald's not worth your time.
阿齐布尔德不值得你们浪费时间
We think he is.
值得
My family lost our compound in newport
因为他爸爸 我们家失去了
Because of his father.
在纽波特的宅邸
Pull him in. take him down.
引他过来 拿下他
You've got one hour.
给你一个小时
If you want in, you'll bring us archibald.
如果你想加入 就把阿齐布尔德带来见我们
Aiment-vous les films du Lelouch?
你喜欢路许的电影吗
Oh, j'adore lelouch.
噢 我爱路许
et toi?
和你
Actually, it's "vous," as a sign of respect.
事实上 得用"您" 表示尊重
I'm sure that's why you don't know it very well.
我肯定你不大懂得礼仪
Blair waldorf.
我是布莱尔·霍道夫
Enchant demoiselle.
真是迷人的小姑娘
You were my father's favorite teacher.
你是我父亲最喜欢的老师
I've been looking for you.
我一直都在关注你
You inspired his expatriation to france.
是你激发了他去法国的决心
I'd love for you to hear about it. shall we?
我很想听你讲讲 可以吗
Oh, oui.
好的
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I got tied up.
我有事要忙
Hey, look. You wouldn't want to leave tonight,
听着 你不想今晚就走吧
Would you?
不是吗
I mean, I think I am completely done with this place.
我觉得我真的受够这个地方了
Did you strike out?
你被逐出来了
More like abruptly thrown out.
更像是突然被扔出来
People here know who I am.
这里的人都认识我
They know all the stuff about my dad.
他们都知道关于我爸爸的事
Plus, there was this whole thing with dan humphrey.
还有 丹·汉弗瑞 也来缠着我
Well, I'd love to say,
我想说
"tell me all about it" and mean it,
都跟我讲讲吧 说真的
But since I can't, why don't we just
但我时间不多 我们就
Meet up and get blad?
见面再说吧
Yeah, yeah,okay.
好的 好的
Hey, look. there's this place off
听着 校外有个
Campus called mike's bar.
叫迈克的酒吧
I'll meet you there.
我们在那儿碰面
Stay put.
不见不散
Perfect.
很好
It's done. let's go.
搞定 走吧
Although I love henry viii,
尽管我很喜欢亨利· 凯维尔
I prefer sir thomas more.
但我更喜欢托马斯·莫尔
I think it's great that pope Benedict
我觉得本尼狄克主教将他封为天主教圣徒
canonized him when he did.
真是太棒了
Oh, thank you. don't you mean pope pius XI?
谢谢 你是指圣碧岳十一世吗
That's quite right, miss, uh...
非常正确 小姐是
Van der woodsen.
我是范德·伍德森
Van der woodsen, is it? Hi.
范德·伍德森 是吗 嗨
Most people don't know their popes in succession.
很多人都不知道教皇的排序
Oh.
哦
Excuse me. Can I borrow you for a minute?
失陪一下 借用一会
How do you even know that?
你是怎么知道那些的
You slept through history class last year.
去年的历史课你都在睡觉
I love "the tudors."
我喜欢看《都铎王朝》
henry cavill is a total babe.
亨利· 凯维尔真是个帅哥
You look pretty calm for someone who no longer
你没有留给系主任很好的印象
has the perfect answer to the dean's question.
但看起来还是很冷静嘛
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表