剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
So he wanted to come and say hi
所以他想来会会艾伦
and I wanted to see you
而我在听说你在埃莉诺的遭遇后
After hearing about your crazy stunt with eleanor.
就很想见见你
Yeah. I'm actually just about
我也正准备
To go tell my dad about that one.
跟我老爸说这事
Before you do, guess what?
在那之前 你猜怎么着?
The editor from "nylon" saw the photos from last night.
《尼龙》的编辑昨晚看了那些照片
He wants to do a feature on you as a designer to watch.
他想用你做一♥期♥"未来的设计大♥师♥"的专辑
Agnes, since I quit eleanor's,
爱格妮思 我从埃莉诺辞职后
I am an unemployed, homeschooled 15-year-old.
只是一个失业在家自学的15岁小女生
I'm not even an intern to watch.
我连有前途的实习生都不是
dude, relax.
放松 姐妹
Max and I were just talking about it.
麦克斯和我刚还说了这个
You should do your own clothing line.
你应该有自己的服装品牌
Yeah, sure. with no money, no contacts, nobody knows who I am.
是啊 没钱没客户 没人认识我
That sounds like a fast track to success.
听起来真是个成功的捷径
Stop coming up with reasons not to do it
别再找理由不做了
And just make some more dresses.
还是多做点衣服吧
I can model them. max will do some photos.
我可以做它们的模特 麦克斯会给它们拍照
I mean, you can totally do this. you really think so?
我是说 你完全做的来 -你真这样想么
Yes. now you're gonna come with me to this party,
是的 现在跟我一起来嗨吧
And you're gonna meet this editor,
你该见见这个编辑
'cause he's dying to meet you.
他想死你了
So are you my bitch or what?
所以你要跟我一起疯么 还是?
I am. I am totally your bitch. good.
当然 我就是小嗨妹 -很好
Jenny, hey. hey, wait up.
珍妮 等一下
Hey, are you taking off already?
你下班了吗
Uh, yeah. me and my friends are going to a party.
对 我和我朋友准备去聚会的
oh, I didn't know.
我不知道
I-i was hoping we could hang out tonight, but...
我还想今晚一起出去玩玩的 不过
Well, there's always tomorrow at the loft.
不是还有明天吗
Really? I mean, I kind of doubt that.
是嘛 我有点怀疑
You're always working now, like last night,
你这么个大忙人 就像昨晚啊啥的
And the night before, and the, you know...
你晓得撒
Yeah, well, I actually quit eleanor's.
其实我从埃莉诺辞职了
Wait. you quit eleanor's?
等下 你从埃莉诺辞职了
That job was-- was everything to you.
那工作对你如此重要
I know. um, it might sound crazy,
我知道 这可能听起来很假
But I'm actually thinking of starting my own line.
不过我准备弄一个自己的风格
Really? what does your dad think about that?
真的吗 你老爸啥意见
Okay. um, I was hoping for a--
好吧 我希望是
More of like a, "congratulations, jenny"
"恭喜你珍妮"之类的
Or at least a monosyllabic "wow," but...
或者一个"哇" 不过
No, look. I mean, come on, jenny.
不 听着 我是说 拜托 珍妮
You really think you can start your own business right now?
你真的觉得现在可以弄出自己的生产线么
You coming, jen?
你来不 珍妮
Uh, yeah. be right there.
马上
Hey. how old is that guy? okay, that guy's name is max,
那男的多大 那个人叫麦克斯
And he went to r.i.s.d. with aaron,
他和艾伦是罗德岛设计学院的校友
And he's an amazing photographer.
他是个超赞的摄影师
He's gonna shoot my line. look, I gotta go.
他会为我的作品拍照 我得走了
Um, my friends are waiting for me,
我朋友在等我
So I guess if my dad asks, just tell him I'm at eleanor's.
我老爸问起来就说我在埃莉诺那
wait.
等一下
Brooklyn?
在布鲁克林么
At least it will be memorable.
至少它是有纪念意义的
I'm sorry, but don't you have something
不好意思 不过你是不是有些东西
you want to say to me?
要对我说呢
Yes.
是的
This is so silly. what does it matter who says it first?
好傻啊 谁先说又怎么样呢
Why don't we just say it together?
为什么不一起说呢
Because that wasn't the deal.
因为之前不是那样说好的
Why does everything have to be a deal?
为什么非要按说好的办呢
Because we made it one.
因为我们说好了
What's going on, blair?
怎么 布莱尔
You told me you had something to say to me.
你说你有话跟我说的
Say it.
说啊
Why do I have to be the one to go first?
为什么我要先说
I was the one who waited on that helipad for you.
我曾在那个直升机场那样等你
I went to tuscany alone. it's ancient history.
我独自一人去了托斯卡纳 陈年旧事了
I was the one who asked you to say it first.
是我先问你说这三个字的
at the white party?
在那个下午茶会么
When you were on your way out with the count?
就是你和那个公爵一起走的那次么
Did you really think I was going to say it then?
你认为我那时会说么
Yes, and when you didn't, I wanted to die.
是的 可是你没说 我连死的心都有了
Don't tell me you brought me
别告诉我你大老远拉我来
all the way to brooklyn for this
布鲁克林就为了跟我说这
I thought you were ready to tell me how you really felt.
我认为你已经告诉我你的想法了
Obviously it was just another one of your games.
很明显这又是你的一场游戏
My games? you're the one who started this.
我的游戏? 你才是发起这场游戏的人
And you're the one who finished it.
而你 是结束它的人
E me. I don't think we've met yet.
不好意思 初次见面
Nate. aaron.
我叫内特 艾伦
Nice to meet you. yeah, a pleasure.
认识你很高兴 我也是
That guy max that was here earlier?
刚才那个叫麦克斯的
Is he a friend of yours?
他是你朋友么
yeah, yeah, I know him from school.
对 我在学校时认识他的
Yeah? what's his deal. max's deal? uh, he's ahe's a great guy,
他怎么样 麦克斯么 他还不错啦
As long as he's not dating your little sister.
只要他没勾搭上你小妹妹
Yeah. uh, listen, I gotta say hello to somebody...
你看 我要去打个招呼
Oh. but, uh, thank you for stopping by.
谢谢你能来
I reallyppreciate it. cool. great work.
我感激不尽 没事 这些做的很棒
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢
Excuse me.
不好意思失陪一下
Hey, b., what happened? it was a disaster, okay?
布莱尔 怎么了 简直就是劫难
I'm leaving. no, I'll come with you.
我走的 我跟你一起
No, it's fine. you stay. I just have to get out of here now.
不用了 你玩吧 我要赶紧离开这里
Hey. hey. do you know what happened? why is blair so upset?
你知道发生了啥么 布莱尔怎么那么难过
Uh, yeah. look, look, blair and chuck
你看 布莱尔和恰克
Were gonna self-destruct at some point,
彻底反♥目♥成仇 玩完了
So I just-- I may have helped it along.
我只是推波助澜了那么一小下
Wait. you intentionally sabotaged blair?
等等 你故意害布莱尔么
I know you're upset,
我知道你很生气
And that--that was not my intention,
而且那不是我故意的
But I just found out they completely
不过我正好听说他们大大地
screwed over vanessa. no.
羞辱了瓦内萨一番 -不对
Whatever they did to vanessa, that's different.
不管他们对瓦内萨做了啥 那都是另一♥码♥事
This is about two people who love each other.
这事关两个相爱的人
blair and chuck? c-come on.
布莱尔和恰克么 拜托
I don't understand. I thought you wanted to help blair.
我真是晕了 我以为你想帮布莱尔
No, I did this for you, 'cause you wanted me to help her.
不 我这样做是为了你 因为你想我帮她
I don't care about blair waldorf.
我可不管布莱尔·霍道夫
All of this is a-- it's--it's all a game to her.
所有这些 对她全都只是个游戏罢了
No, in this case, it's not.
不 这件事不是
Blair loves chuck. she's just been too scared to admit it.
布莱尔深爱着恰克 她只是害怕承认
I told her to talk to you
我让她找你谈谈
Because I genuinely thought that you would help her be brave.
因为我自以为你会帮她重拾勇气
These are amazing.
这些好漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Good thing you like 'em, 'cause soon it'll be shots
真高兴你喜欢它们 因为不久后
Of you and your clothes up there.
挂在那的就是你和你的衣服了
Um... if you guys want to be alone,
如果你俩想独处
That's cool. I can just call later.
那没事 我就晚点来吧
why would we want to be alone?
为什么我们想独处
I don't know. you just--you said we were gonna go to a party,
我不知道 你刚说我们要去参加派对
And it's getting kind of late, so...
现在也不早了 所以
Well, nobody goes until midnight anyway. right.
午夜前是没人去的 这样啊
Oh! I love this song.
我爱死这首歌♥了
Yeah. come on.
来吧
Yeah. come on.
来嘛
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表