剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
I fired Andrew Tyler, that private investigator.
我已经炒了安德鲁·泰勒那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Thank you,but i don't think that that's enough.
谢谢你 但我觉得这还不够
Where's Bart?
巴特在哪
I'm leaving him. I'm doing it for me. I don't expect anything.
我要跟他分手 我是为了我自己 我不奢求什么
Lily's at the ball with Rufus Humphrey.
莉莉和鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞一起在舞会上
You should figure something out and get down here now.
你得赶过来弄清楚这件事
I wouldn't change us,
我不会改变我们俩
Not if it meant losing what we have.
哪怕这意味着会失去我们所拥有的事物
And what do we have, Chuck? You tell me.
那我们之间拥有什么 恰克 你告诉我啊
It was meaningful with you.
这对你意义深重
Itit was the greatest night of my life. Mine,too.
这是我这辈子过得最棒的一晚 我也是
Serena,where's Charles? Mom,what's wrong?
瑟琳娜 查尔斯在哪 妈妈 怎么了
Bart's been in an accident.
巴特出车祸了
"Gossip Girl"
《八卦天后》 第二季 第十三集
More towers than Trump,
名下高楼 胜过特朗普
More bucks than bloomberg...
家财万贯u3000富于布隆伯格
Bart Bass definitely made his mark on manhattan.
在曼哈顿 巴特毫无疑问是个成功人士
The passing of a public figure can shake a whole town,
公众人物的过世自然会震撼这所城市
But the real story is always the one happening in private,
而真♥相♥往往不为人所知
Away from the headlines,
不会登上家里就能看到的
At home.
头版头条
Ah. Come. Eat. You need your strength.
过来 吃点东西 你们得长身体
I'm not hungry. I'm saving room for later.
我不饿 我要留着肚子吃下一顿
In times of great uncertainty, it's even more important
如今的世界是如此变化莫测 因此
That we continue our daily rituals.
我们照常生活尤为重要
You haven't eaten a cheerio since you've been here.
你来这了之后都没吃过早餐
And we--we know that's gin in your coffee cup.
我们知道你咖啡杯里装的是杜松烧酒
My point exactly.
我的意思就是
Life must go on as it always has.
生活得朝着原来的方向继续前进
Come on.
来吧
How's mom?
妈妈怎么样了
I took her some coffee and some toast.
我让她喝点咖啡吃点吐司
She didn't sleep very much last night.
她昨晚都没怎么睡
Or any night since it happened.
从车祸过后就一直没怎么睡过
All she does is make lists and yell at people.
她光列了单子和对别人怒吼
People mourn in their own ways.
每个人都有自己的悼念的方式
What happens tonight when it's all over
那今晚一切都结束之后会怎么样
And there's nothing left for her to do?
那时她已经没事可做了啊
Maybe she'll move into the palace
或许她会搬回大厦里去
And hole up with Chuck. Ah,yes, the bottomless minibar
和恰克一起躲起来 是啊 不停泡酒吧
And the comfort of the twins in room service.
在客房♥服务那对双胞胎怀中寻求慰藉
It's a scandal. People mourn in their own ways, mother.
这是丑闻 妈 每个人都有自己悼念的方式
I've been assured by the hotel
酒店向我保证过
That if Chuck isn't alive and well...
如果恰克死了那么
Well... At least he's alive.
至少他还活着
Oh. That's a nice picture.
多帅的照片
Remind me to send a thank-you note to the photo editor.
这倒提醒了我给摄影编辑写封感谢信
Is that tuna?
那是金枪鱼吗
Grandma,please talk to her.
外婆 求你跟她聊聊
W-we're--we're doing comfort food.
我们要吃的是怀旧食品
Nobody's comforted by a tuna tower.
对着这个金枪鱼塔 没人会觉得舒坦
Fine.
好吧
Darling,where are you going?
亲爱的 你这是去哪
Oh,out,uh,for a walk to the park.
出去 去公园走走
Well,is that wise? Well,it's really hot in here with the cooking
这好吗 这儿在做饭 太热了
And the... Cooking.
还有那 做饭
I'll--i'll be-- i'll be right back.
我会 我去去就回
Oh,that's a good picture.
很不错的照片
Lily should send a thank-you note to the photo editor.
莉莉该给摄影编辑写封感谢信
How is,uh, Charles holding up?
查尔斯怎么样了
Who knows? He hasn't returned any of my calls or texts.
天晓得 他不回我的电♥话♥和短♥信♥
But the hotel says they keep sending up food,
但酒店说他们每天都会送吃的过去
So there's something alive in that room.
那么那房♥间里应该还有生物
Oh,you should try some capers with that
你该试试和着调料吃
And just a tickle of the sliced onion.
再蘸一丁点儿洋葱末
Maybe i'm underestimating his emotional bond
或许我低估了他的情商
With kim and kristi from room service,
和客服部的金姆和克里斯蒂混在一起
But i just think that at a time like this,
我就觉得这个时候
He should be with someone who cares about him.
他该和关心他的人呆一块儿
Not enough. Not enough.
不够 还不够
That is exactly why we are getting married,
那就是为什么我们要结婚
So that we can always be around to care for each other.
这样才能在一起相互照顾
That's true.
是啊
It is. Just delivered,ma'am, for your trip to Paris.
是啊 刚送过来的 夫人 是给你去巴黎准备的
Christmas in Paris.
在巴黎过圣诞
How can you even think of your vacation
你们怎么能在巴特入葬的当天
The day that we're putting Bart in the ground?
有心情考虑旅行呢
Because,my dear,in the midst of death,we are in life.
因为 亲爱的 面对着死亡的我们还活着
Genius.
真是天才
Maybe Nate's heard from Chuck.
或许内特有恰克的消息
I wasn't expecting to see you.
我没想到会是你
I know. I was just coming to check in on you
我知道 我就是来过来看看你
See how you were. I'm fine.
看看你怎么样了 我没事
I'm just worried about my mom and Eric...
我就是在担心我妈妈和艾瑞克
And Chuck.
还有恰克
That's,uh,that's nice.
那很好啊
I'm worried about you.
我在担心你
Thank you so much for being such a rock
谢谢你在过去这么多天
These past few days.
一直都这么坚定的陪着我
It's meant so much having you around,
有你在我身边对我来说很重要
Yeah,well, it's not a problem.
是嘛 没事儿的
It just--it feels natural.
我觉得那都是应该的
It does,doesn't it?
确实是的 不是吗
Hey, Serena.
瑟琳娜
Aaron,hey.
艾伦
Dan. Hey,Aaron.
丹 艾伦
Uh,i-i just wanted to check in, see how you were.
我 我就是过来 看看你怎么样了
Oh,yeah. I'm--I was just telling Dan. I'm fine.
是 我刚还在跟丹说呢 我没事
But it-it's good to see you a-and you.
但还是很高兴能见到你 还有你
But,um,I'm actually gonna go to the church
不过我要和家人一起去教堂了
With just my family, so I'll see you both there?
那么 我们在教堂见吧
Yeah,sure. Sounds good.
当然 没问题
Yeah. That's great. See you there.
是的 没问题 到时见
Okay then. Bye. Bye.
好的 再见 再见
I'm sorry we haven't spoken since the ball.
真抱歉 自从舞会之后我就没跟你联♥系♥
I really appreciate your messages.
很感谢你发来的信息
All I want to say is that I'm here.
我只是想让你知道我在你身边
If you want me to keep my distance,I can do that,too.
要是你想让我离你远点 我也会遵命的
I,um,can't imagine what you're going through.
真是无法想象你现在所承受的一切
Well,actually,you can better than anyone else can.
事实上 你比任何人都清楚
Everyone's so concerned about the grieving widow,
所有人都只认为我是个悲痛的寡妇
But as much as I feel shock and loss,
但是除了震惊和悲痛之外
Mostly I feel guilt.
我更觉得愧疚
I'm sure you must be thinking a hundred thoughts right now,
我知道此时此刻你肯定会胡思乱想
But, Lily, you cannot blame yourself.
但是 莉莉 你不该自责
Why not? He was on his way to see me.
为什么不能 当时他正赶来见我
I was...
而我却
I was gonna end our marriage.
我却正打算和他离婚
It's okay.
没事的
You hear me?
听到我说的话吗
Um,he left me a voice mail.
他给我留了条语♥音♥信息
Oh. What'd it say?
说什么了
I don't know. I haven't listened to it.
不知道 我还没听
I've been too afraid,you know, to hear his voice.
我一直很怕听到他的声音
Well,do you want to listen to it right now?
那么你想现在听吗
I'll stay with you.
我会陪着你
Thank you,but I'll do it myself. I have to get back.
谢谢 但我还是自己听吧 我得回去了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表