剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I wouldn't have thought Bart Bassu3000
我以为巴特·拜斯这样身份的人
Would be one to have a short funeral.
会举♥行♥个简短的葬礼u3000
Chuck threw me out before it even started,u3000Cause according to him, uh,my...
恰克在葬礼前 把我赶回来了u3000因为他说 我
My father "killed" his father.
我爸害死了他爸
What?
什么
Why would he say that?
为什么他那样说呢
Well,i-i-i don't know,dad.
爸 我 我也不知道呢
I mean,do you--do you have
我是说 你 你有什么
Any wild guesses,any thoughts?
大胆的猜测或想法吗
Who knows?
谁知道啊
The kid's dad just died. He's upset.
那孩子的爸爸刚死了 他很绝望吧
Yeah,that's what-- that's what cece said.
没错 那 那个茜茜女士也这么说的
Cece's in town? That's nice for Lily,to have her mom here.
茜茜在这里吗 她妈妈可以来 对莉莉是好事
That's right. I always forget that you guys know each other.
对啊 我总是忘了原来你们互相认识
Did you,uh, did you think of going today?
你想过今天要去参加吗
To the funeral? Nah.
葬礼吗 不
Why not? I mean,you're one of Lily's oldest friends.
为什么不呢 我是说 你也是莉莉的老朋友啊
No,i know. It's just better this way.
对 我知道 可是我不去会比较好
So how's Serena? Um,that,uh,
瑟琳娜怎么样呢 那个
That would be a question for her boyfriend Aaron.
那个问题 你该问他男朋友艾伦
You two have been spending a lot of time together
你们俩常常在一起
Since the accident. So?
直到车祸前都是的啊 所以呢
So like it or not,death changes things. It clarifies them.
无论如何 死亡会改变某些事 它可以澄清事实
It brings some people closer together,pushes others...
它可以让某些人更靠近 更团结
Further apart. I just thought maybe--
而有些人却会疏远了 我只是觉得或许
No,we're just-- we're friends.
不 我们只 只会是朋友
Oh,wow. Good.
不错
Good? W-why is that good?
好吗 为 为什么觉得这样好呢
Or bad.
或许不好吧
I don't know. Do you want to be more than friends?
我也不清楚 你还想和她超越朋友的关系吗
No. We broke up twice, and it's over.
不 我们分手两次 然后都结束了
It's very much over.
彻底结束了
You don't have to stay that long.
你不需要在那待很长时间
Just let people shake your hand, say hello,you're done.
只要和人们握手答谢 就完事了
You don't have to convince me.
你不需要劝我
Oh,good. Well,i just thought that after what happened
没错 我只是想发生过意外后
At the church, you might not want to be here.
你或许不想呆在教堂那里
This is exactly where i want to be.
那里正是我想呆的地方
I have business to attend to.
我还有些生意上的事要处理
Okay,that's fine,but let's just find you a quiet corner,
好吧 让我们在安静的角落能找到你
Get some food in your stomach.
吃点东西吧
I'm not in the mood for food.
没味口
You're really sweet with him.
你真的对他很体贴啊
Me? Sweet? No.
我吗 体贴吗 我才不会呢
No,you are. I mean,worrying about him,offering him food.
不 你很体贴 我是指为他担心和劝他吃东西
It's downright maternal. I'm not maternal.
明显是你的母性大发啊 我才没有母性大发
I've just been spending too much time with cyrus,
我只是和赛勒斯在一起待久了
And i'm turning jewish. Come on. I see kugel.
才变得像个犹太人 来吧 我看见面食了
I found that sermon surprisingly thought-provoking--
我发觉这次的布道惊人地令人深思啊
All that stuff about life and death
所有那些关于生命与死亡的训诫
And our time on earth being so fleeting.
还有生命如此短暂 转瞬即逝的真谛
Darling,it's a funeral.
亲爱的 这可是一个葬礼啊
What was he supposed to talk about,
不谈这些还能谈什么
The stock market?
难不成讲股市吗
What's the best pizza in town?
尝尝这里最好吃的比萨吧
Although,that is quite good.
其实 刚才你提到的布道确实很发人深省
No,I know, but i want to get married.
是啊 我知道 我想结婚
I know. So do i.
我知道 我也想结婚啊
That's why we're engaged.
否则我们干嘛订婚
No,but i mean now. Tomorrow.
不 我是说现在 明天
Tomorrow?
明天
We cannot get married tomorrow.
我们不能明天就结婚啊
No,you can't.
不 你们当然不可以
Why not? Life is so short.
为什么不行 生命如此短暂
It's all uncertain.
充满了不确定因素
I don't want to live another day
我只想成为你的丈夫
without being your husband.
与你共度一生
What do you say? She says that's crazy.
你觉得怎么样 她觉得你疯了
It is. It's crazy.
是啊 是有点疯狂
Well,we'll do it at the apartment,
我们就在家里结婚吧
Just the family.
只有家人见证
Simple,elegant,fast.
简单 典雅 快速
Well,it is kind of romantic. Mother.
是啊 这样还挺很浪漫的 母亲
I thought you were supportive of this union.
你不是对我们的结合挺支持的吗
I am,as something that happens in a vague,far-off future
是啊 可那该是在遥远将来的某天啊
That never really lands on me
到那个时候我都已经上大学了
because i'll be away at college,
也用不着烦这些了
Not as what i'm doing tomorrow at 7:00.
我支持的可不是明天早上七点就开始的婚礼
Candlelight. That's perfect.
用烛光吧 肯定会很完美的
That's not what i was saying.
我刚才的意思可不是那个
No. I don't have anything to wear.
不行 我连合适衣服的都没呢
Well,uh,what if someone made you something?
等一下 要有人给你定制一套怎么样
I mean, what'd you have in mind?
我是说 你有什么构想吗
How about you minding your own business?
你还是去管管自己的事吧
I was thinking something in a jacket,very Y.S.L.
我要夹克衫里穿的有伊夫·圣罗兰风的服装
Okay
不错
Mick and bianca,1971.
就像米克[滚石乐队主唱]和比安卡1971年的婚礼一样
Great reference.
很棒的参照
Yeah,i hate to interrupt this fascinating chapter
我实在是不想打破你们回顾
In "favorite moments in fashion history,"
"最喜爱的时尚瞬间"
But Jackets are tricky.
但是 夹克衫很难做
I know. But,um,i also know someone who owes you
我知道 但是 我还认识一个欠你一次
An all-nighter, and she would be honored.
通宵工作的人呢 她会很荣幸为你订制礼服的
Well,i think you should tell her that i said...
那好 我希望你告诉她
Thank you.
实在是太感谢了
Thank you for giving me a chance to make amends.
谢谢你能给我这次补偿的机会
Yippee!
太好了
I'll call the rabbi.
我去找祭司吧[犹太教主婚人]
Now where is-- where is Aaron?
艾伦在哪啊
I want you to come to buenos aires with me for christmas.
希望你圣诞节和我一起去布宜诺斯艾利斯
What?
什么
That's a plane ticket. With your name on it.
是机票 我帮你订的
I-i don't want to say no, but i-i-i have to.
我 我不想拒绝的 但是我 我必须说不
My family is a disaster.
我的家庭现在正处于困难时期呢
My--my brother is lonely,
我 我弟弟现在很孤单
And my mom is losing it
而且我妈妈就快支撑不住了
And Chuck has publicly disowned us.
而且恰克甚至公开的不认我们了
Are you sure it's your family you don't want to leave,
你确定那是你不想离开的原因吗
Or is there someone else? Dan?
还是因为别人 你说丹吗
Is my friend,Aaron.
丹和我只是朋友 艾伦
You--you don't have to worry.
你 你不用担心
I-i'm not--i'm not worried.
我 我一点也不担心
This trip is my gift to you.
这次旅行本来是我送你的礼物
And you going with me will be your gift to me.
你陪我去则是你给我最好的礼物
But i already bought you a book.
但是我已经给你买♥♥了本书作为礼物了
I'll read it on the plane.
我会在飞机上读它的
Just think about it.
你还是考虑一下吧
Okay.
好的
Excuse me. May I please steal my daughter for a moment?
不好意思 能让我和我女儿说句话吗
Mother,if you want to talk, now is not the time.
妈 如果你是想谈谈的话 现在可不是好时候
What does Chuck know?
恰克都知道些什么
Did you not hear what i just said?
你没听到我刚才说什么吗
He knows something about you and Rufus.
他知道点儿你和鲁弗斯之间的事
You should find out what.
你该去查查他都知道了些什么
Mother,i just came from burying my husband.
妈 我刚为我丈夫送葬完
I do not have the time,
现在我没时间
Inclination or frankly,
不管是和恰克明争暗斗
the mental capacity to go head-to-head with Chuck.
还是正面交锋 我都没空理这些了
And what he knew, he already told Bart,
而且不管他知道什么 他都已经告诉巴特了
So there's nothing to worry about,now is there?
所以现在没什么好担心的了 对吧
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表