剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I hate losing.
我不想被怜悯
You didn't lose.
你没被怜悯
You just admitted defeat.
你只是承认输了
You know what's great about a box?
你知道包厢的好处吗
When the opera gets boring...
当这部剧很无聊
What do you think you're doing?
你要做什么
She should ask you the same thing.
她也会这么问
It's what bart wanted. I'm sorry.
这是巴特想要的 我很抱歉
So you say. I'm not so sure.
好吧 你说 我不太清楚
I'm not scared of you, Jack. You should be.
我不是怕你 杰克 你该怕的
You're high and you're not thinking clearly.
你醉了 脑子不清楚了
You need to think about the repercussions of what you're doing.
你该好好想想 你做的事有什么后果
I don't think I do.
我不觉得我做
I just had a full conversation with this opera-goer
我只是和那个演员谈了半天
About "the magic flute."
那部魔笛
And he pretended like that was
而且他假装
Exactly what he just watched.
那正是他看的剧目
I'm beginning to get these society people.
我开始理解这些社会上混的家伙了
It's all a big game
说白了 也就是一场大游戏
Of pretending like you know what you're talking about.
假装你自己很清楚所谈论的内容
Where's Lily?
莉莉在哪儿
I don't know. I haven't seen her all intermission.
我不知道 休息时我一直没见她
Keep an eye out for her, huh? All right.
注意着点 行吗 当然
Chuck.
恰克
As much as I hate to ask you anything, have you seen Lily?
我不想问你 但是你看见莉莉了吗
My dad's looking for her.
我爸在找她
She said she was going to the powder room.
她说她要去化妆室
But that was a while ago.
不过有一会儿了
What's going on here?
这儿怎么了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Why is this door locked?
这扇门怎么锁上了
You think you can squeeze me out, take away my power?!
你觉得你可以击败我 夺走我的权力
I worked for this! I earned it!
这是我的 我赚来的
Jack, it's over.
杰克 一切都结束了
Stop it! you can't do this! get off me!
住手 你不能这样对我 滚开
I can't? who in this town wouldn't believe that the whore
我不行? 这城里谁不知道你是贱♥人♥
Didn't ask for it?! Stop! Please!
我没找你 停下 求你了
Hey! get off her!
喂 放开她
You stupid kid.
你这个愚蠢的小孩
Oh, Rufus! Oh, my god. Lily!
鲁弗斯! 我的天啊 莉莉
Come on.
来吧
Get off of me!
离我远点
Oh, my god. Thank you.
我的天啊 谢谢你
My hair is terrible. I mean, not since '91.
我的头发糟透了 从91年一来没这么乱过
If you care about your hair,
如果你在意你的头发
You're more a part of my world than ever.
你就比以前更融入我的世界了
You sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Yes. Yes, I am.
是的 我很好
I'll see you later.
那一会儿见
I heard from the board that
我从董事会那听说
Jack is on his way back to sydney.
杰克打道回府了
You didn't press charges.
你没指控他吗
No, I just wanted him gone.
不 我只是希望他滚
But now I'm the, uh, interim head of Bass industries,
不过现在我是拜斯集团临时的头了
Believe it or not. Is that why you called me here?
相信吗 这就是你叫我来这的原因?
What you did for me last night Lily...
你昨晚为我所做的 莉莉...
It's okay. you don't have to feel the same way.
没关系 你不用也这样想
But I do have faith that when you're ready,
我对你有信心 当你准备好了
You will do wonders
你会创造奇迹
With Bass industries.
带领拜斯集团
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
On your 18th birthday, I want you to have everything.
你18岁生日 我想给你一切
I don't want this job or the corporate jet
我不想要这工作或者公♥司♥的领导权
Or anything related to this business.
或者有关这家企业的一切
Just you,
有你就够了
As a part of my family.
作为我家的一份子
Look...
看啊
I know what happened to my father was an accident.
我知道我父亲那是个意外
It was a terrible accident.
让人心痛的意外
And, um...
还有
If the offer still stands...
如果你还允许的话
I'd like to move back in.
我想搬回来
I would love that.
再好不过了
The thing about new beginnings
有道是新的开始需要
Is that they require something else to end.
旧的故事来了结
Hey! I'm just on my way out.
我只是要走了
Miss Blair, we must go or we be late.
布莱尔小姐 我们必须走了 不然会迟到
The headmistress asked if I could come meet her at school.
校长问我是否能去学校见她
I figured she wants to have tea
我想她是想喝茶
Like we did when I first applied to Yale.
就像我第一次申请去耶鲁时一样
What are you doing? I'm just reading the brown catalogue.
你在干什么 我在看布朗大学网
Oh, and I ordered a home dreadlocking kit.
我定了一套家用跳舞机
Wanna meet up later?
想等会见个面吗
Definitely. maybe we can get
当然 我们好好庆祝下
A jump start on your veganism.
你吃素的开始
Have some celebratory seitan at angelica kitchen?
在素食者的厨房♥庆祝一下?
Mm, I can't think of anything better...
恩 不能再好了
Or grosser.
废话大练习
I'll call you after.
我待会打给你
Okay.
好的
Some endings take a long time to reveal themselves.
有些结局埋没良久
But when they do, they're almost too easy to ignore.
即使当它们现身 也太容易被忽视
Serena calling.
瑟琳娜来电
Call ignored.
忽略来电
Hey, Ms. Carr. What are you doing here?
你好 卡尔小姐 你在这儿做什么
Rachel.
叫雷切尔吧
And I'm taking your advice to
我准备听你的建议
Come out to brooklyn sometime.
去布鲁克林转转
Can I--can I get you anything? I make a mean cappuccino.
你要不要点什么 我做了很好的卡布奇诺
Well, all I have to do is press "start," but I like to pretend.
我要做的就是按下开始键 不过我想等等
That sounds great. yeah.
听起来棒极了
Here, sit.
来 坐这
Some beginnings start so quietly,
有些事开始时无声无息
You don't even notice they're happening.
你甚至意识不到它
So you've been on the subway now.
现在你下了地铁
You've made it out to a borough.
你来到了乡下
How's the city working out for ya?
觉得这儿怎么样
I think I'm getting the hang of it.
我觉得快窒息了
Like anything else, you just have to make it work for you.
跟别的事一样 你只能去适应
But most endings come when you least expect them,
但某些结局你越是不想 越是会发生
And what they portend
而且这些结果
Is darker than you've ever imagined.
比你想象的要可怕的多
I called you here this morning
我早上叫你来这儿
Because Ms. Carr told me what you did.
因为卡尔小姐告诉了我你所做的一切
You leave me no choice but to give you detention.
这使得我不得不给你留校处分
Yale has been notified.
耶鲁方面也已经通知了
Your acceptance has been placed on hold.
你暂时不能被录取了
If you complete detention to my satisfaction,
如果你观察期间好好表现
Yale will still be possible.
耶鲁还是会录取你的
But if you do not...
不过要是你没能...
Put that puppy down, Dorota.
把那狗放下 多洛塔
What happened, Miss Blair?
发生了什么 布莱尔小姐?
It's what's going to happen that
你该担心的事
You should be worried about.
就要发生了
Not all beginnings are cause for celebration.
不是每件事都会是好事
A lot of bad things begin-- fight, flu season,
很多都是坏事 比如打架 流感多发季节
And the worst thing of all...
可是最坏的却是
Uh-oh. Is it war?
是战争吗
Yes.
是的
But this one will be different.
不过这次的有点不一样
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表