剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
Will you move in with me? Yes, of course I will.
你会搬来一起住吗 我当然会
I don't want you to go near her again.
我不希望你再靠近她
You said that you trusted me.
你说过你信任我
I thought we found out today it was a mistake,
我还以为我们都觉得
Mixing business and pleasure.
今天不适合谈生意呢
I would be so proud to help you.
我很高兴可以帮你
If we act now, we make at least triple our investment.
若马上着手 我们赚到的至少是投资额的三倍
You can tell your backers I'm in.
你去告诉你的支持者 我入股
My money is just as good as anyone else's.
我的经济能力不比这儿的任何人差
I want in.
我想入股
With all these investments from the party,
有了在派对上筹来的投资
We should have everything we need
在月末之前
By the end of the month.
一切都能到手
The drawers and closets are empty. He's gone.
抽屉和衣柜空空如也 他走了
What do you mean gone?
他走了是什么意思
There's only one person who knows what really happened
加布里尔遇见瑟琳娜那晚到底发生了什么
That night Gabriel supposedly met Serena.
只有一个人知道
Chuck Bass?
恰克·拜斯
Have you been saved, too?
你也被救赎了吗
Four wise men once said,
四位智者曾经说过
"I get by with a little help from my friends."
"朋友的帮助让我度过难关"
Do you have a glass in this thing?
你有玻璃杯之类的吗
Naw, man. What do you think this is?
没有 伙计 你以为这是什么车
But on the upper east side, there's the added challenge
但在上东区 想要认清这些朋友的真面目
Of figuring out who those friends really are.
可并不是件容易的事
Hello?
喂
It as bad as we thought, maybe worse.
情况如预想般的糟 可能更糟
How so? Well, Gabriel didn't just skip town.
怎么会 加布里尔不仅人间蒸发了
He took off with all the money that he got my mom
他还卷走了我妈和其他人的投资款
And the co-op to invest, and he took Poppy's money, too.
他也拿走了波比的钱
The entire thing was a scam.
整件事都是个阴谋
Well, his suits never did fit right.
他总是喜欢瞎搅和
How much did he get?
他拿走了多少钱
I'm not sure. I'm on my way home to tell my mom right now.
不确定 我正打算回家告诉我妈
When are you gonna be back?
你什么时候回来
As fast as I can, given my current transportation situation.
尽快吧 取决于我现在的交通工具
Hey, Chuck, I really am sorry for not
恰克 我很抱歉之前
Believing you and Blair earlier.
不相信你和布莱尔的话
But you never did tell me how you found out
但你们从未告诉我你们如何发现
He was lying to me about meeting me that night at Butter
关于巴特酒吧相遇这件事 他在骗我
I'll explain when I get there.
回去之后我再解释
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
The Lord cannot enter a body sullied by alcohol.
耶♥和♥华♥无法进入被酒精玷污过的躯体
Good, because I like to be the one doing the entering.
很好 因为我想成为进入的那个
To each their own holy water.
感受每个人的圣水
We want the harp and not the cello,
我们要竖琴 不要大提琴
And make sure we have two cases of champagne.
保证要有两箱香槟
Okay, good-bye.
好的 再见
I didn't even know you were out.
我都不知道你出去了
Yeah, I had to go and try to catch--
是 我得出去找找
Gabriel? We had such a nice time with you two last night.
加布里尔吗 昨晚和你们在一起很愉快
He is so charming, and that idea...
他很迷人 还有那个计划
Yeah, actually, um, I-I wanted to talk to you about that.
对 实际上 我正要跟你谈那个
Okay, but before you do,
好的 但在那之前
There is something I want you to have.
我想给你点东西
I was gonna wait until you were 21,
我本打算等到你满21岁
but I've been so proud of you lately,
但近来你被布朗大学录取
With Brown and graduation coming.
又即将毕业 我很骄傲
Go ahead. Open it.
来吧 打开看看
It was your great grandmother's.
这是你曾祖母的
I took it out of the, uh, safety deposit box this morning.
今天早上我刚从保险柜里拿出来
It's beautiful, mom, but it's--it's too much.
很漂亮 妈妈 但太贵重了
I-I can't accept it. I don't deserve it.
我不能要 我配不上它
Well, of course you do.
你当然配得上
Serena, you're becoming a wonderful woman,
瑟琳娜 你即将成为窈窕淑女
And I want you to have something that represents that.
我希望它能让你充分展示你的美
Now tell me, what were you gonna say about Gabriel?
现在说吧 你想说加布里尔什么
Oh, it must be the caterer.
一定是宴会负责人
Yeah, um, just take that, and--and we'll talk later, okay?
接电♥话♥吧 我们以后再谈 好吗
And thank you. This is really... something.
谢谢 这真是太珍贵了
Don't forget we have to leave for brunch in ten minutes.
别忘了十分钟以后我们去吃早午餐
Yeah. Hello?
好 你好
Yes. Okay.
对 好的
Hey, Blair. It's me. Um, I need your help again.
布莱尔 是我 我又要麻烦你了
I'm on my way. We'll have to continue this later.
我这就去 一会儿我们再继续吧
Serena needs me. No, no, no.
瑟琳娜需要我 不 不
"Serena needs me" is officially an
"瑟琳娜需要我"不能再作为
No longer excuse to avoid talking.
你逃避谈话的借口了
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
The question of whether you got this apartment
而关于你租下这套公♥寓♥
Because you love me or
是因为你爱我
Because you don't trust me will have to wait.
还是不信任我的问题以后再说
Fine. That wasn't even the question.
那根本不是问题所在
The question was and remains--
从始至终 问题都是
Do you want to live in it with me?
你愿不愿意搬来和我一起住
Serena' waiting.
瑟琳娜等着呢
Fine. I'm coming with you.
行 我跟你一起去
Have a great day.
祝你今天愉快
Okay, dad, seriously, this whole happy thing?
够了 老爸 说真的 你如此心情大好
It's a little annoying.
的确有点聒噪
Yeah, seconded. Humming is--is fine for home,
完全同意 在家里哼唧也就罢了
But "zip-a-dee-doo-dah" on the "f"?
用不着逢人就说"今儿个真高兴"吧
I'm pretty sure whatever that lady said
我敢肯定 无论那位女士说什么
Meant "stop" in her own language.
都暗含了"闭嘴"的意思
What's not to be happy about?
为什么不能高兴呢
We're all together. You know, Serena's boyfriend let me in
我们相亲相爱 知道吗 瑟琳娜的男朋友
On an investment that could pay for both your educations,
让我入股了一项可以解决你们俩学费的投资
And I'm about to propose to Lily.
而我打算向莉莉求婚
Wait. What? At brunch? Dad, that's amazing.
等等 什么 在早午餐上吗 太棒了
Oh, not quite yet. I still have to ask permission.
不 还没呢 我还要征求意见
Uh, from--from who, Cece?
谁的意见 西西吗
No, Lily's not even speaking to her, and I'm fine with that.
不 莉莉都不跟她讲话了 我没意见
The person whose permission I seek is Eric.
我要征得同意的人是艾瑞克
Well, he's gonna say yes.
他肯定会同意的
Well, still, Serena's gonna be at Brown next year...
还有 瑟琳娜明年就去布朗大学了
And Eric's gonna be there. He'll be the man of the house.
艾瑞克就是家里唯一的男子汉了
So, um, after we eat, we'll go for a walk.
所以 吃完饭后 我们出去走走
I'll show him the ring.
我把戒指给他看
Well, it looks like we're not gonna have to wait
看起来我们不用等到明年
Until next fall for Serena to ditch. She's skipping brunch.
再看瑟琳娜离开了 她不来吃饭了
Oh, I'd really hoped we'd all be together.
真希望我们大家能聚在一起
Y-you know what? Let me see what I can do.
知道我是怎么想的吗
I mean, she's generally not a morning person,
她通常不是一个早起的人
But show up with a bone dry cappuccino,
却捧着杯干卡布奇诺出现
And she'll pretty much follow you anywhere.
然后如影随形的跟着你
So, uh, you know, I'll--I'll meet you at the restaurant.
所以 我们还是在餐馆见吧
And by the way, dad, congratulations.
还有 老爸 恭喜你
Dad!
老爸
Oh, I'm so glad you came, B.
你来了真好 B
Thank you so much for...
真的很感谢你
For bringing Nate.
带来了内特
I'm just as flummoxed as you are.
我也和你一样郁闷
I got out at 53rd and made a run for it,
我在53楼就下了电梯
But he's faster than he looks.
但他比看上去跑得快
What happened? Don't tell me that hick gave you scabies.
怎么了 别告诉我那个乡巴佬让你得了疥疮
He's gone, with all the money,
他带着所有的钱跑了
And, B., if you tell me "I told you so" right now,
B 如果你现在说些"我早说过"之类的话
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表