剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
我不知道啦
My...my life has just felt so normal lately.
我的生活最近过的太正常了
Getting back together with you and breaking up again,
跟你和好又告吹
Fighting with blair and then not...
跟布莱尔干架 然后
It just...it all felt so high school.
只是 这些都太高中化了
well, we are iihat's going o
我们本来就在高中
At least for a little while longer.
至少短期内是的
Old people seem oddly nostalgic
老人家似乎才会喜欢
for this time ihat's going on
经常的缅怀过去
Is it gonna make me sound like my dad
你还有一辈子的时间
If i say that you have the rest of your life
去举办这样的精致酒会
To throw these fabulous society parties,
但像这样把在你床上嘿♥咻♥的陌生人轰走的机会
But this might be the last opportunity you have
可能就这一次了
To roust naked strangers from making love on your mattress?
我这样说的话会不会听起来像我老爸呢
Actually, you know, it sounds a lot like college.
事实上 你知道 这听起来更加大学化了
Serena, we have a problem.
瑟琳娜 我们有麻烦了
How was i supposed to know that if i threw you
我怎么知道我给你举办一场年度最佳酒会
The best party of the year, you would sabotage it?
你却会搞砸它
How was i supposed to know how many kids would show up?
我怎么知道会有多少人会来
Parasites! hooligans! get!
走开 你们这些吃饱了没事做的混混
Vanya. vanya, what's going on?
瓦雅 瓦雅 怎么回事
Worse than the rats,
比鼠患还闹心
with their cell phones over and over.
举着他们的手♥机♥一群一群的来
It's too much. go home!
太多了 快回家去
Away, before i...
走开 在我
Call the cops. -politzia.
叫警♥察♥ 警♥察♥来了
Well, at least they scared everyone away.
至少他们都被吓跑了
Hi, kids.
孩子们
We're home.
我们回来了
Oh, my god. oh, my god.
我的天 我的天
Okay, lil, deep breath.
好了莉莉 来深呼吸冷静一下
Oh! things definitely got out of hand,
很明显事情失去控制了
But the most important thing is that the kids are okay.
不过最重要的是孩子们都没事
Yes, well, that may be the most important thing,
是啊 就算那是最重要的
But the second most important thing is the apartment...
但第二重要的是我的公♥寓♥
The furniture, the...the rugs, the art,
我的家具 我的毯子 我的收藏
the...my closet.
我的衣橱
I thought i recognized that dress.
我是说我以前见过那件衣服
Serena, how did this happen?
瑟琳娜 这是怎么回事
Mom, i admit i made a few phone calls.
老妈 我承认我是打了几个电♥话♥
If you want to punish someone for the passed hors d'oeuvres,
如果你想为刚才的大闹天宫处罚谁的话
Point the finger here. guilty as charged.
看这里吧 罪名已经成立了
But as far as all the people...
不过所有的人
Oh, and you expect me to believe that jenny was behind this?
你指望在珍妮让我取消了城里最好的
After she had me cancel the best caterer in town
宴会筹办公♥司♥就因为她想要
Because she wanted clue and a crock-pot.
我会相信珍妮跟这事无关吗
Mom, you could...
老妈 你可以
Could at least make an attempt to mask your distaste.
你能稍微掩饰一下你的厌恶吗
Don't you dare leave me here to clean up this mess, serena.
你敢让我独自一人收拾这残局吗 瑟琳娜
When this family was just me and eric,
当这个家里只有我和艾瑞克时
If things got out of control,
如果出了什么乱子
It was a pretty safe bet that it was my fault. that's true.
那你可以很肯定的说是我的错
But as this family grows, so does the pool of suspects.
但随着我们都长大了 嫌疑犯也跟着变多了
This is not my mess.
这不是我的烂摊子
Okay, so whose mess is it?
好吧 这是谁的烂摊子
I mean, all i did was carry the chili
我就拿了点辣椒酱
And prevent teenagers from having unprotected sex.
还制止那些没有安全措施的小孩子们嘿♥咻♥
Serena may have had her own motives
瑟琳娜可能有她自己的动机
I may have helped
我也可能怂恿了一下
With the crowd situation with a few inspirational words,
造成了这失控的场面和一些提示的话
But, um...
但是
But i was the one who posted the party on "gossip girl."
是我在"八卦天后"上面发布有派对的
Look, i'm sorry, lily,
对不起 莉莉
And i'm sorry, dad.
是我不好 爸
And i don't know. maybe serena was just trying to be nice,
我不知道 也许瑟琳娜是想为我做点什么
But the party that she threw was totally embarrassing.
但她办的派对太让我丢人了
Jenny, i don't understand.
珍妮 我不明白
Um, it sounds to me like what serena put together
在我看来 瑟琳娜将大家聚在一起的行为
Was... delightful.
很贴心啊
You know, at least last year, it was my face on the cake.
至少去年蛋糕上的照片是我的
And the people at my party might have hated me,
即使我派对上的人都恨我
But at least they knew who i was.
但至少他们知道我是什么样的
I know that it's hard for you guys to understand,
我觉得对你们来说很难理解
But i like being me, and as crazy as it may seem,
但我喜欢这样的我 虽然你们看来不可理喻
I choose not to be a park avenue princess
我不想变成上流社会的公主
On my birthday or any other day,
不论是在我生日 或是任何一天
No matter what my address might be.
无论我的住址是哪里
What are you talking about, jenny?
你在讲什么啊 珍妮
The real estate agent called today.
今天房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥来电♥话♥了
Dad, you and lily might want to live together,
老爸 也许你和莉莉想搬到一起住
But i'm just not ready to stop being a humphrey.
可我还不想放弃汉弗瑞这个身份
Wait. live together?
什么 搬到一起
Teenage ragers,
愤怒的青春期少女
Annoying sort of siblings, being yelled at by my mother...
不好相处的未来妹妹 被我妈妈骂一顿
This should not be my life.
我的生活怎么会这样
It doesn't have to be, sweetie.
亲爱的 你的生活不用这样
I mean, so what if your stock took a dip in last quarter...
就算你的股票暂时下跌又怎样
Whose didn't? but that doesn't mean
谁没有过 可那不意味着
You can't still turn things around.
你不能扭转乾坤啊
well, then what are your suggestion...
你的建议是什么
And don't say to host another party.
不要再说办派对了
No.
不
Uh, well, it sounds to me like you need to get away.
好吧 我觉得你应该离开了
Yes. yes! road trip.
恩 对 来次公路旅行
No. i was thinking more like a private jet to spain.
不 我想的是一架去西班牙的私人飞机
Yeah. mm, see, even my fantasies are becoming dull.
对 尽管我的理想破灭了
Listen, gabriel's parents' place is insanely beautiful,
加布里埃尔父母那边很漂亮
And the weather and the food
还有那里的气候和美食
And gabriel's hot friends...
还有加布里埃尔的帅朋友
Mm. when do we leave? tomorrow morning.
我们什么时候走 明天早上
Tomorrow?
明天
I... i'm embarrassed to say this,
告诉你真不好意思
But i-i think i might be grounded.
我有可能会被禁足
Serena...
瑟琳娜
No.
不要
I know.
我知道
Yeah, i mean, you're right.
是的 你是对的
Yeah, let's go to spain.
对啊 咱们去西班牙吧
To espa! to espa!
敬西班牙 敬西班牙
Uh-oh, looks like someone's up to their old tricks,
看起来有人要玩老把戏了
And just in time, too.
而且时候正好
Cuidado, espa. here comes el problema.
小心喽 西班牙 你的麻烦来咯
Ugh. i can't tell if it's chili in my pot
搞不清楚锅里面的到底是辣椒酱
Or if some kid threw up in here.
还是别人的呕吐物
And wait it out while an army
在训练有素的部队
of highly traine circumstance restores our home.
来修复我们的房♥子时 我们耐心等待
did you ever hear from serena?
你有瑟琳娜的消息吗
Yeah, she left a message saying she was sleeping at poppy's.
有 她留言说在波比家过夜
Oh, i shouldn't have jumped to conclusions,
我不该那么武断
Been so hard on her.
对她语气那么重
And jenny should have spoken up sooner.
而且珍妮应该早点说出来
Lil, i'm really sorry.
莉莉 我真的很抱歉
And so is she. i know.
我知道她也是
I just think we might be moving a bit fast.
我们好像进展的有些过快
I don't think we should move in together.
我们还是不要搬到一起比较好
I love the idea of our family sharing a place together.
我很喜欢这两家共同生活的点子
One day.
总有一天会的
It's gonna be complicated to say to list
过早规划不太好
We need to find our way and the kids need to find theirs.
我们得找出自己的解决方法 孩子们也是
We shouldn't let circumstance
我们不应该给他们
Impose a time line.
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表