剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Of nondescript beans whose berries have been passed
是一种不知名的豆子
Through a massive corporate infrastructure,so...
从工厂巨大的机器中拉出来的
You're funny.
你蛮搞笑的
Come on. It would mean a lot to me
要是你给她个机会
If you gave her a chance.
我会很感谢你理解的
Please?
好吗
Okay. Fine.
好吧
But as long as we're swapping favors here,
但毕竟跟你谈恋爱的是我
It'd really make me feel much better about you
你跟她一起呆那么长时间
Spending all this time with her if you...
想让我感觉不那么难受
I don't know,escorted me to my senior winter dance?
除非你陪我去那个很重要的冬季舞会
Fine. You got yourself a deal.
好的 我答应你
So... New plan for tonight--
今晚的新计划
Dan here has agreed to give me
丹答应带我们
A walking tour of brooklyn...
去布鲁克林走走
Yeah,lastminute,I and I thought
是啊 刚刚说的 我觉得我们四个
It might be fun for the four of us to hang out,
一起去走走也不错
Get to know each other.
互相认识一下
I mean,unless the two of you guys want to hang out alone.
除非...你们想自己单独出去
No,no. Sounds great,Lexi.
没有 听起来很不错 莱西
Anyone home?
有人在家吗
I have a gift certificate to grimaldi's,
我有一张格里马迪的礼券
And I'm thinking double pepperoni.
我们一起去吃意大利辣香肠吧
Everything okay?
你还好吗
How could you?
你怎么能这么对我
Really,vanessa?
真的吗 瓦内莎
Lying and seeing Nate behind my back?
跟我撒谎 背着我见内特
I'm...
我
So sorry.
很抱歉
I have been meaning to tell you. I just wasn't sure how.
我想告诉你 但不知道怎么说
You knew this entire time why Nate wasn't calling,
你就旁观着内特几周几周不理我
And it was because he was with you!
因为他和你在一起
I understand you are upset. But if I remember correctly,
我知道你很难过 但我没记错的话
You kissed Nate behind my back first.
你先背着我吻内特的
And I felt so horrible about it
但我还知道愧疚
That I ran after you, and you were gone.
我追了你 你却跑了
So what happened to not letting a guy get in between us?
不能不让一个人插到我们中间吗
Are you really that desperate,vanessa?!
你就那么饥渴吗 瓦内莎
Are you that jealous,jenny?
你真的那么嫉妒吗 珍妮
Oh,my god! I'm sorry you found out this way. I am.
天啊 我很抱歉让你这么得知这件事
But since you have,
但既然你知道了
You might as well know that Nate asked me
我就告诉你内特邀请我
To the ball tomorrow night, and I think I'm gonna go.
去明晚那个舞会 我想我会去的
What do you want,Bass?
拜斯 你想怎么样
It occurred to me today
我下午
When I was having my afternoon shiatsu
按♥摩♥的时候突然想到
That I should choose your date. You? Why?
你的舞伴该由我来选 你吗 凭什么
Why not?
有何不可呢
And it'll let me prove I know you better than anyone else.
这样就能证明我比别人都了解你
Fine. Then I choose yours.
好啊 那我来选你的约会对象
I bring a date for you, you bring one for me.
我给你找个舞伴 你也给我找个
Let's see who's paying attention to the other's desires.
看看谁更了解对方的需求吧
There has to be something to keep you honest...
赌点什么吧 我不信你不作弊
And make things interesting.
也更有意思啊
Name the stakes.
下注吧
If you actually like your date,
如果你真喜欢你的舞伴
I get your limo for a month.
你的豪华轿车就要给我用一个月
Fine.
行啊
And if you like yours, I get Dorota.
如果你喜欢你的 多洛塔就归我了
What? Dorota?
什么 多洛塔
Yes,ms Blair?
布莱尔小姐 有事吗
Fine.
好啊
By the way, I take my breakfast in bed.
顺便说一下 我总在床上吃早餐的
What are you staring at?
你看什么呢
Go polish something.
去找点东西擦啊
You know,I-I write on these benches all the time.
你瞧 我常坐在那些长椅上乱写
And actually,Norman Mailer
实际上诺曼·梅勒
Used to live in that townhouse right there.
就住在那边那座联排别♥墅♥里
You can't imagine how many times
你不知道我想去敲他的门
I thought about knocking on his door.
想了多少次了
Why didn't you? Uh,common courtesy?
怎么不去呢 不礼貌吧
Okay. It's a door, but... Whatever.
好吧 只是一扇门 不过 随便吧
No. She's-- she's--she's right.
不 她 她 她说得没错
I-I don't know why I'm always so worried
真不知道我为什么总是这么在乎
About what people might think of me.
别人对我的看法
It certainly hasn't paid off.
这当然不怎么划算
Wow! And here,I thought the "y" chromosome
我还以为y染色体
was incapable of change.
无法改变呢
Look at you two branching out.
看你俩都偏离主题了
Aaron decided he would escort me
艾伦决定明晚要护送我去
To the snowflake ball tomorrow night.
雪树银花之夜
Oh. Wait,I'm sorry. Pause. Snowflake ball?
等下 对不起 雪树银花之夜
Yeah. Yeah,it's this,uh,
是啊 没错 那是
This,uh,school charity dance that Serena and I have.
瑟琳娜和我所在的这个学校办的慈善舞会
And you're going as well? Yeah.
那你也会去的吧 是啊
And what?
那么
I'm here to test-drive the norman mailer anecdote
你是在拿我当明晚舞会上的约会对象
For your actual date tomorrow night at the ball?
试验着讲诺曼·梅勒的奇闻异事吗
No. Uh,no. I don't have a date,actually.
不是 不 实际上我没有舞伴
Uh,you know what? I just had the craziest idea.
知道吗 我有个很疯狂的想法
Why don't the four of us go together?
为什么我们四个不一起去呢
That is,if you would be my date. Well,it depends.
如果你愿意当我舞伴的话 那得看情况
That little speech you just gave...
你刚才那段小小的演讲
Well,he doesn't live there anymore.
他已经不住这里了
Not really the point,is it?
这不是重点吧
Hehethe man's dead. Come now. Ring doorbell.
他 他死了 来吧 按下门铃
You okay with her coming tomorrow?
你不介意她明天也去吧
Well,yeah. It's a little "when Harry met crazy."
不啊 演一出"小子遇见疯子"
But as long as Dan's fine with it...
但只要丹喜欢
I'm guessing he'll end up being more than fine with it.
我想他会觉得不止会喜欢
Meaning?
什么意思
Lexi likes to sleep with guys on the first date.
莱西喜欢在初次约会时就和人上♥床♥
She claims it's a political statement
她称之为某种反对在性方面
Against male-domiNated sexual hypocrisy.
男权主宰的虚伪性的政♥治♥声明
Or something.
什么的
Well,can't she just vote?
她投个票不就行了吗
In her defense,she--she-- she dates very few guys.
在她看来 她约会过的人极少
But once there's one in her sights,that's pretty much it.
一旦她看上某人 那就有得发展了
You still okay?
你还是不介意吧
Yeah.
当然
Whatever. Yeah,whatever.
管他呢 是啊 管他呢
Taking off? Morning meeting in Miami.
要走了吗 早上在迈阿密有会议
I should be back tomorrow.
明天我应该就回来了
Sure that's wise?
那样明智吗
Seems to me the old marriage
依我看旧婚姻的温度
Thermostat is headed south of late.
可是越来越高了呢
And whose fault is that?
那又是谁的错呢
Thanksgiving was a disaster because of those files.
那些文件使得感恩节成了一场灾难
You think I don't know
你以为我不知道
Who had the combination to that safe?
谁有保险箱的密♥码♥吗
Every time I think we're making progress...
每次我以为我们有进展了
You show your true colors.
你就让我看清你的真面目
Hey. Uh,your housekeeper let me in.
你的管家让我进来的
Good,then she can let you out.
很好 现在她能让你出去了
What? And tell your friend vanessa
什么 告诉你朋友瓦内萨
It's not wise to fish in our pond.
在我们的池塘里钓鱼是不明智的
Mm. Well, she's not my friend.
她不是我的朋友
Really? Because we were just trying to think of a way
真的吗 因为我正想
To send her a little message.
怎么给她点警告
Feast your eyes,ladies.
饱饱眼福吧 女士们
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表