剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
we knew.
我们知道
But bart is the worst. he's controlling and a hypocrite.
但巴特最糟 有控制欲又虚伪
He acts like he's family friendly
他和曼哈顿近一半的模特约会
When he's dated half the models in manhattan.
还装得家庭和睦
B., you look gorgeous. where did you get that dress?
B 好华丽 裙子哪来的
Oh, this?
这条吗
Just... chuck.
是 恰克送的
When did chuck give you a dress?
什么时候恰克送过你裙子
when we were going to europe.
我们去欧洲的时候
And you're wearing it tonight?
你今晚要穿这件?
It's just that it would be a shame to waste it. that's all. uh-huh.
只是觉得不♥穿♥是种浪费 就这样
You know, you gotta teach me that--that, uh,
你瞧 你得教教我那个 那个
That bouncing-off-the-knees thing,
那个用膝盖顶球的动作
'cause I tried it once, -but I broke my dad's gibson.
因为我试过 但打碎了我爸的吉布森鸡尾酒
It's very scarring to see your father cry.
你♥爸♥大喊一定很可怕吧
well, I actually wouldn't know.
其实我也不太清楚
My father--not too big on showing emotion. mm.
我父亲是个不擅长表露情感的人
Hey, so I'm guessing you're not going
我想你应该不会去
To the bass/van der woodsen housewarming party,
拜斯和范德·伍德森家的乔迁庆宴吧
Are you, tonight? no, no.
今晚你去吗 不
Um, well, especially since this is...
尤其是
...the first I'm hearing of it.
第一次听到这玩艺儿
Oh, so... you and serena are, like...
你和瑟琳娜怎么样
well, to say things ended badly
委婉点说
Would be an understatement. you going?
就是糟糕的结束了 你去吗
Uh, nah. I think I'm just gonna stay at home, chill out,
我想我就呆在家里吧 静一静
watch a movie, you know? -yeah, that sounds good.
看看电影 -听起来不错
Well, I'd actually invite you over,
我其实想约你来的
But the house is, like, a total mess. oh, yeah. no.
但那房♥子现在一团糟 哦,没事
Housekeeper has the week off, so...
管家请了一个多星期的假 所以
Is your mom there? I mean, not that she cleans things.
你妈妈在吗 我不是说她来做清洁
You know, I don't know all that stuff with your dad...
我不知道你父亲走之后你家会...
yeah. No, it's, uh...
我知道 其实
My mom's staying out in the hamptons... okay.
我妈妈现在呆在汉普顿
So I told her I was staying at chuck's just
我告诉她们我在恰克家
so she doesn't worry about stuff, you know?
这样她就不会担心了
I'm gonna get a drink, actually. you want something?
我去买♥♥点东西喝 你要吗
Yeah. sure. thanks. cool.
好啊 谢谢
What is it? Nothing. I like it.
怎么了 没什么 我喜欢这里
This our guy?
这就是那个家伙吗
Horace rogers, meet chuck bass.
贺瑞斯·罗杰斯 这是恰克·拜斯
pleasure.
很高兴
Man, come here.
来吧 兄弟
Look at that outfit.
瞧这行头
Didn't know it could be worse
不知道还有比今天早上来的那家伙
than the one this morning.
穿得更糟糕的了
Kidding.
开玩笑
I know savile row when I see it.
我知道这是萨维尔罗的成衣
joe kennedy taught me.
乔·肯尼迪教过我
You knew joe kennedy? used to come here all the time.
你认识乔·肯尼迪 他以前经常来
Had a girl up the street.
在街那边有一个女儿
I was 9 years old, selling papers out front.
当时我9岁 在外面卖♥♥报纸
Rumor has it
据说
He kept this place in booze during prohibition.
禁酒令时期他就常在这儿喝酒
So you like old joe?
你很喜欢老乔吗
Rumrunner, womanizer, millionaire.
走私商贩 花♥花♥公♥子♥ 百万富翁
He was my kind of guy.
他和我一个类型
They all used to come here back in the day--
那个时代 他们都经常来这儿
Gangsters, fighters, musicians.
匪徒 好战分子 音乐家们
Dangerous folks, no doubt.
毫无疑问 都是些危险人物
But they had style.
但他们都有自己的风格
Something tells me you'd fit right in.
感觉告诉我 你正适合这儿
That's possibly the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
那可能是我听过最好听的话了
Well, are you sure he's living there?
你确定他住在那儿吗
Uh, squatting, I think, would be the correct term.
正确地说应该是蜷居
There's just, like,a sleeping bag
那儿只有有一个睡袋
and a bunch of brooks brothers shirts.
和布克兄弟的衬衫
Why isn't he staying with chuck?
他为什么不和恰克一起
well, obviously, dan, he's embarrassed.
很明显 丹 他感到不好意思
Okay, look, invite him over for dinner tonight.
这样吧 今晚请他过来吃晚饭
Dad's making chili. and then once he's here,
爸爸在做辣椒酱 他一到这儿
We can convince him to stay. okay.
我们就说服他留下来 好吗
Uh, don't--don't mention anything to dad, though,
别和爸爸提到这个
'cause he'll probably, like, handcuff him to the couch
因为他可能会强行要求别人留下
Or say something stupid. I'll see ya.
或者说什么蠢话 我们一会儿见
That was, uh, that was jenny. oh.
那是 那是珍妮
And it turns out my dad's making his once-a-year chili,
我爸正在做他一年一次的辣椒
And attendance is mandatory for me and whoever I'm with.
我是一定得参加 还得带上一人
I'm sorry. I'm deeply sorry. but this year, that's you.
抱歉 真的很抱歉 但今年是你了
Wow. well, I guess I don't have a choice then, do i?
我想我没有选择的余地了 对吧
You don't.
你确实没有
Uh, scattegories will be involved. scattegories?
我们也会玩纸牌的 纸牌
Be prepared. it's been a while.
做好准备 还有一段时间
Hey, jonathan. you visiting eric?
你好 乔那森 你来看艾瑞克吗
uh, he's not here.
他不在
I was just dropping off some books. have fun tonight.
我只是落下了几本书 今晚玩得开心啊
Uh, you're not coming?
晚上你不来吗
No. eric talked to your stepfather,
不来了 艾瑞克和你们的继父说了
And apparently it's family only.
很明显这只是家庭聚会
Wait, bart said that?
等等 巴特这样说?
it's no big deal.
没什么大不了
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
Well, you won horace over.
你赢得了贺瑞斯的信任
He trusts me.
他相信我
You're really serious, aren't you?
你真的认真了 是吧
You're gonna save this place.
你会拯救这个地方
Yeah. I guess I am.
对 我想是的
I knew it'd take a miracle,
我知道会有奇迹发生
But I never thought it would be chuck bass.
但没想会是恰克·拜斯
I was wrong about you,
我从前误解你了
And I'm sorry.
对不起
Thanks. means a lot.
谢谢 这意味着太多了
Vanessa, there's something...
瓦内萨 其实有些事情...
En route to J Sisters. How's it going
我在去J姐妹家的路上 进展如何
At the conclusion of a deal,
作为一场交易的话
I like to celebrate.
我想我们应该庆祝一下
My parents are having a housewarming tonight.
今晚我家有一个乔迁聚会
I'd like you to come. yeah, okay.
我希望你能来 行
Good. I'll send the car at 8:00.
好 我会在8点钟派车来接你
Richard phillips, this is
里查德·菲利普 这是
Ariel foxman and honor
来自流行杂♥志♥的艾莉尔·福克斯曼和
brodie from "in style."
昂娜·玻蒂尔
Everything here that you see is thanks to them.
这儿的一切都要归功于他们
Except for this gorgeous painting,
除了查德画的
Which richard did.
这幅美极了的画外
Um, would you just excuse us for one second?
请原谅 失陪一会儿
I'll take care of it, lily. excuse me.
莉莉 让我去吧 失陪
Serena?
瑟琳娜
The suit looks lovely on you. And I'm glad
这套衣服你穿着真漂亮
you changed your mind and decided to join us.
很高兴你能改变主意来参加这个聚会
Can I introduce you to some people?
我能向其他人介绍你吗
no, I'm waiting on some friends.
不用 我在等朋友
We are allowed to bring friends, right? sure.
我们可以带朋友一起来 对吧 当然
Bart, just curious. Does mom know
巴特 我好奇 妈妈知道
you told eric he couldn't bring his boyfriend?
你不让艾瑞克带他男朋友来吗
I told eric no such thing.
我告诉过艾瑞克没有这回事
We discussed it. the decision was his.
我们谈过了 这事由他自己决定
Really?
真的吗
the 15 year old and the billionaire?
一个是15岁的小孩 一个是亿万富翁
Sounds like a discussion between equals.
听起来像是平等的谈判
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表