剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Get me drunk?
把我灌醉吧
Absolutely.
一定会
Daniel humphrey
丹·汉弗瑞.
I can honestly say I'm surprised.
我真是很惊讶
Is...is Serena here?
瑟琳娜在这吗?
No, she's gone ahead to a party that I'm quite late for myself.
不在 她先去一个派对 我快迟到了
Uh, could you... please?
你能帮我下吗?
Oh...oh, yeah. sure.
好的
Yeah, if you really want me to.
如果你希望我帮忙
There you go.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, you...you seem, uh...
你看起来...
I-i don't know, you seem different.
你看起来不一样了
Well, certain things are in remission, mr.
有些事是会改变的
Humphrey, not the least of which is my former attitude.
汉弗瑞先生 不仅仅是我
Going through something like I did changes you.
先前的态度对你的影响
You can see things differently. yeah? like, uh, like what?
你看出不一样了 是吗? 是的 就像...
Like how the keys to someone else's happiness
别人幸福之门的钥匙
Are not necessarily the same ones as for your own.
不一定能打开你的门
Serena thinks she had me fooled this summer, but I know the truth.
瑟琳娜认为这个暑假她瞒过我了 但是我都知道
You are still in her heart.
你一直在她心里
Are...are you sure I'm at the right house?
你确信我走对房♥间了吗?
This party that you're about to take
这个派对你要携我参加
Me to... it has a very strict dress code.
有非常严格的着装要求
And all of that is to say what I wanted to talk to you about earlier,
我之前一直想跟你说的就是
Is that my feelings for you have deepened, and i...
我已经深深的喜欢上了你 而且我
I can't help thinking that what I've done is something so terrible,
我想知道是否做过什么影响不好的
So inappropriate you're so funny!
不够妥当的事 你太有趣了
I'm...i'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I could just listen to you all day.
我全天听你讲话都没问题
Did i...did I say something funny?
我 我有讲过有趣的事情吗
Hi. Vitamin Water?
你好 有维生素饮料吗
What kind would you like?
你要哪一种
Uh, "rescue," please? okay.
莱斯寇 谢谢 好的
Make that two.
给我来两杯
You got it.
请用
So, Ginny...
基妮...
How did you manage to get in, and in that dress?
你是怎么设法进来的 还穿着这件衣服
You know, I checked at the door, and your name's not on the list,
你知道吗 我在门口的名单上没看到你的名字
And they said you were someone's plus-one.
但是他们说是有人带你进来的
But I told them that someone like you couldn't possibly know anyone here.
我说你这样的人怎么会认识这里的人
Oh, look.
你看
Actually, here's someone I know coming right now.
其实 我认识的人这不就来了吗
Jenny, this is Tinsley Mormer, a friend of my mom's.
珍妮 这位是廷斯利·毛莫 我妈妈的一位朋友
Tinsley, this is my friend Jenny I told you about.
廷斯利 这位就是我跟你提起过的我朋友珍妮
And that's Laurel.
那位是劳雷尔
It's so nice to meet you, Jenny.
很高兴见到你 珍妮
It's nice to meet you, too.
我也是
I have a look book of photos from magazines that I cut out
我有一本册子 里面都是从杂♥志♥上剪下来的照片
and you're in, like, all of them.
你也是她们其中的一位
You have amazing taste.
你的品位很独特
That is so sweet. thank you.
那真太好了 谢谢你
You know, Eric said you're an aspiring designer.
你知道吗 艾瑞克说你是个很有理想的设计者
Are you wearing one of your own pieces?
你身上穿的就是你自己做的吗
yeah, as a matter of fact, I am.
没错 是我自己做的
Is something wrong?
你怎么了
You've been using me to make that guy jealous.
你还是在利用我让你的朋友嫉妒
I have not. it's no wonder you hate "charade."
我没有 难怪你讨厌"猜字游戏"
It hits too close to home.
因为它触到你心里的痛处了
You don't understand. Chuck is an awful person.
你根本不了解 恰克是个很恶心的人
He does terrible things. he uses people.
他做过很多让人讨厌的事情 他总利用别人
And... you think you're any different?
那... 你觉得你跟他有所不同吗
I can't believe I've been so stupid.
我真不敢相信我竟然这么笨
I bet you don't even like me at all.
我敢说你根本就没喜欢过我
No, not really.
也不完全是
I mean...
我是说
You're kind of boring.
这很无聊
Am i?
真的吗
Or are you just too interested in yourself to get to know me?
难到你真的对我有兴趣 想要了解我吗
You two deserve each other.
你俩应该在一起的
You really know how to hurt people.
你实在是太会伤害别人了
I admire you for it. This is all your fault.
我真的很看好你 都是因为你的错
I would have never needed a James if you
如果不是因为你我根本不会跟詹姆斯在一起
Hadn't stood me up at the airport in the first place.
要不是你一开始就在机场放我鸽子
You made me use him. I didn't make you do anything.
是你让我利用他的 我没让你做任何事情
You were just you. don't you see? we're the same.
你就是你 难道你看不出来吗 我们是一样的
Stop trying to fight it.
放弃挣扎吧
I will fight until my last dying breath,
我会一直对抗到底的
Because any resemblance to you is something I would hate about myself.
就因为跟你很像我讨厌自己
come on. cheer up, Charlie.
来吧 高兴点 查理
What are you still doing here?
你还在这干嘛
What did she just say to you?
她刚跟你说了什么
She just asked me what I'm still doing here. oh, that's it.
她就是问我为什么还在这待着 那就是了
She's officially not invited to book club next summer.
下个暑假的读书俱乐部没她的份了
I don't even know what I was thinking.
我还是不知道我到底在想什么
No, don't feel bad.
不要往坏处想
It's her fault for getting things started with you in the first place.
她让这一切开始就是她的错误
Oh, I know, but it was stupid.
我知道 但是这很愚蠢
I just wish I could make her feel as badly as I feel right now.
我就只希望现在她可以比我更难受
You totally can.
你当然可以
Spotted...Serena and Nate in a massive display of p.d.a...
现场播报 瑟琳娜和内特正在旁若无人的表演
Of course.
那当然
And that's exactly what Dan Humphrey is... pretty damn angry.
这当然使得丹·汉弗瑞十分生气
No, no, no, Dan, Dan, wait.
不 等等 丹
No, thank you.
算了 谢谢你
No, i-i didn't expect to see you.
不是的 我没想到你会来
You...you completely surprised me.
你 你确实是让我感到意外
i... well, I have to say you didn't.
好吧 我必须说你没有那么做
Nate, huh? I guess even bad history repeats itself.
内特 对吗 我想不会是悲剧再次重演吧
No, it...it's not what it looks like.
不是的 不是你看到的那样
Let me guess... there's an explanation? yes. of course.
那么 你是想解释吗 那当然
I was just trying to help him make someone jealous. who?
我只是想帮助他让别人嫉妒 让谁嫉妒
Well, ii can't say. why not?
我 我不能说 为什么
Oh, well, I'm sure you can't tell me that either.
对 我知道这个你也不能告诉我
No, I can't, but that's not the point.
我可以 但是重点不是这个
no, that's exactly the point.
不对 重点就是这个
It can never just be a simple answer with you.
这对你来说就不可能是一个简单的答案
It can't just be "i kissed Nate."
这就不仅仅是"我和内特接吻了"
It has to be "i-i kissed Nate because someone I
而是 我和内特接吻是为了
Can't name needed to see it for a reason I can't explain."
让那个不能说出名字的人看到 而原因我无法解释
It's the same drama, different city.
同一个剧本 不同地方上演而已
Hi. what are you doing here?
你好 你们在这干嘛呢
I came with a date. I'm glad I did...
我是来赴约的啊 能来这我很高兴
Because since I know her date, the two of us got to meet.
从我知道她要来开始 我们就很满足了
Yeah, and then we got to talking,
是啊 然后我们就一起聊天
And we figured out that the other night at Jeremiah Harris' reading,
我们还弄清楚了那晚在耶利米格·雷林的读书会
When you were making out with me...
当你和我在一起的时候
You were supposed to be with me.
而那时你本应和我在一起的
No, wait. no, no, let me guess... you can explain?
等等 让我来猜猜 你也可以解释对吗
Catherine. what are you doing? Why did you kiss serena?
凯瑟琳 怎么是你 你为什么吻了瑟琳娜
You said we were through.
你是说刚才吗
I can't believe that you would try to make me
我真的不敢相信你竟然敢在
Jealous in front of my husband and our friends.
我丈夫和那么多朋友面前让我感到嫉妒
Well, did it work? completely.
那 奏效了吗 效果明显
So i... i-i-i went a little overboard.
我 我是有点走极端了
A little? yeah. it's true, I did.
有点而已吗 对 我 是真的有点
And I hate that I'm even able to say this, but that's, um,
我很讨厌我这么说 但是 确实是
That's not the first time something like that has happened.
那不是第一次发生这种事了
I, uh...
我...
I haven't been able to get you out of my head all summer.
我整个暑假都不能忘了你
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表