剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source Into the scandalous...
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
...lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
gossip girl was right. I'm gay.
八卦天后说的没错 我是同性恋
Every time mom brought home someone who said,
妈妈每次带回家的人 只要对她说"我爱你"
"i love you," they would end up married.
他们就会结婚
I'm not ashamed of who I am.
我不觉得自己有什么可耻的
I may have concealed things in the past, but not anymore.
我可能隐藏过一些旧事 但现在不会了
The bad news is that your girlfriend catherine is a lying,
坏消息是 你女朋友凯瑟琳
manipulating whore who's sleeping with her stepson.
是个满口谎话 和继子上♥床♥的骚货
The good news is
好消息是
that I convinced them both To leave town.
我说服他们离开这里
What do you care about humdrum humphrey anyway?
汉弗瑞有什么值得关心的
He's nothing.
无名小卒一个
I actually think he's pretty cool. the only person
事实上我觉得他很不错 唯一
With fewer friends than you is dan humphrey, and that's
一个比你朋友少的人就是丹·汉弗瑞了
Because he's something you'll never be--a human being.
那是因为他是人类 你永远都不是
There's nothing quite like autumn in new york,
纽约的秋天与众不同
But it's not only the leaves that change.
不仅是树叶变颜色了
Something in the air brings out the true colors in everyone.
这种天气还会让人释放本色
Why are you all so quiet?
你们怎么这么安静
Good morning.
早安
Bart, you're back early.
巴特你提前回家了
My last round of meetings wrapped up sooner than Expected.
上次会议提前搞定了
Rushing home to the family.
马上冲回家
How long's this layover?
这次能在家留多久
Didn't lily tell you? I'm here for the long haul.
莉莉没告诉你么 我要在家待上好一阵
And just in time for our housewarming party
正好赶上咱们明晚的
tomorrow night. um, I've been meaning to ask you.
乔迁派对 我想问一下
Uh, can we bring friends?
我们能不能带朋友过来
of course, dear.
当然可以 亲爱的
Oh, um, did you get the little suit that I laid out for you,
瑟琳娜 你看到我放你屋里的小西服了么
Serena? That was for me?
那给我的啊
I thought the housekeepers got new uniforms.
我还以为是给管家的新制♥服♥呢
Yeah, it's conservative, yes, but classic.
是保守了点 但很经典啊
Bart brought it from paris. it had its own seat on his plane.
巴特从巴黎用私人飞机带回来的
Bart bought me a suit? new watch.
巴特给我买♥♥了套西服吗 新的手表
Cash--direct deposit into one of my offshore accounts.
票子 打到我的一个海外帐户里
Now that we are all here,
既然我们大家都在这
Lily and I have something we want to discuss.
莉莉和我有些事情要和你们商量
As tomorrow's party marks our debut as a family,
明天的派对是我们首次作为一家人公开亮相
We've been talking about what that actually means.
我们讨论过这真正意味着什么
Less money for me when you die?
意味着你死了我少分财产么
We were thinking more along the lines of some guidelines.
我们考虑实施一些新的规范
Guidelines? for what?
规范 为什么
For life together. I mean, now that we're all here,
为了一起生活 我们生活在一起
Having some rules would be nice. like what?
制定些规则很好 比如?
Like every friday, we dine as a family.
比如每周五 家庭聚餐
Uh, don't you think monday would be--
你不觉得周一更...
A weekend curfew of 1:00 a.m.
周末的宵禁定在凌晨一点
is that eastern or pacific?
东部还是西部时间?
And no going out on school nights. what?
工作日不许外出 什么
Are you serious? all right, all right.
开玩笑吧 好了
Mom, where is this coming from?
妈 这些打哪来的啊
Bart and me, we made the decision together.
巴特和我共同决定的
We are in complete agreement on this matter.
我们都觉得这么做是对的
yeah, I'm sure.
当然了
Medicine cabinet, bedside table, underwear drawer?
药柜 床头柜 内衣抽屉
It's borderline solicitation, v., and--and, uh, creepy.
瓦内萨 有点过分了 让人发毛
It wouldn't be creepy if you'd actually read the flyer.
如果你真的读了宣传♥单♥就不觉得恐怖了
You're on a mission
你的任务是
To save dutch schultz's favorite speakeasy.
保护达基·舒尔兹著名的地下酒吧
But what are you protesting? The owner died, didn't he?
但为什么啊 店主都死了 对吧
He did, which is why the whole building's up for auction.
是的 因此整座楼公开拍卖♥♥
And if we don't stop the sale, it won't be long before
不阻拦的话 过不了多久
Some evil developer turns it into a pain quotidien.
该死的开♥发♥商就搞成乡村面包咖啡馆
oh, I like le pain--
我喜欢乡村...
Okay, we're doing a petition for landmark status...
我们请♥愿♥将此作为地标建筑
uh,Which you signed
你签了
And dad signed and mom signed.
咱爸咱妈签了
And Eleanor Waldorf.
还有埃莉诺·霍道夫
How about I come to school with you
我和你一起去学校发传♥单♥
And hand out flyers to the guilty rich?
给内疚的富家子弟怎么样
well, if there is such a thing,
即使真有会内疚
I d--i don't think there's any in my school.
也不会出现在我们学校
Well, maybe one of their mommies or daddies
没准他们的爸妈会
Is looking for their next cause. hmm.
借此作为下一桩事业呢
Whose bag is that? That's a soccer ball.
那是谁的包啊 是个足球啊
Oh, yeah, apparently, half the soccer team at st jude's
是的 圣裘德一半队员显然都和
Got mono from making out with lauren goldenberg... ew.
劳伦·高顿保接吻 而感染性单核血球病
So I guess their only other option was to ask me to try out.
所以我猜他们只能叫我试试了
Wait, they asked you?
等等 是他们找的你?
Yeah, well, nate did. I'm now an alternate.
是的 内特找的我 我现在是替补
I'm also really, really late.
我真的要迟到了
Uh, you with me? Yeah.
和我一起走么 当然
Well, uh, good luck with the guiltless rich.
好运 找到善良的富人
What's next, no tv until after you finish your homework?
还有什么 没写完作业不能看电视么
They're just a few rules, serena.
瑟琳娜 不过是几条规矩
Who watches tv on a tv anymore anyway?
现在谁还用电视啊
It's not about the rules, eric. it's about mom.
艾瑞克 不是规矩的问题 是咱妈的问题
When it's just the three of us, it's fine,
我们仨的时候 风平浪静
But anytime she gets a new guy, she stepfords out
而她有了新男人 就一幅娇妻样
And lets him make all the decisions.
百依百顺
I don't think that's what's happening.
我不这么想
Remember when we had to move to chamonix
记得上次我们搬去夏蒙尼么
Because german klaus wanted to ski all year round?
就因为德国佬克劳斯整年都想滑雪
That wasn't so bad.
还不赖嘛
But what about paolo--
那保罗呢
The raw food diet? family colonics?
生食主义者 害得全家洗胃
Orameer? I know I enjoyed our brief conversion to islam.
奥哈米尔呢 我转信伊♥斯♥兰♥教感觉真好呀
I see what you mean.
我明白
Look, mom can't let these guys choose her life for her
听着 妈妈不能听凭摆布
Because they shouldn't be able to choose ours.
因为他们也不能摆布我们
It seems different this time.
这次似乎不同
She seems pretty serious about
为了能让巴特融入这个家
Making the whole family thing work with bart.
她看起来很认真
We could at least try, right? Fine.
我们至少应该试一下对吧 好吧
But the second he starts to call the shots,
但接下来他就要发号♥施令了
These gloves come off and the nails come out.
摘下手套 露出尖甲
I just mixed metaphors, didn't i?
比喻用混了吧
yeah, but it kind of worked.
是的 但还凑合
And the coach is really impressed with your tryouts.
教练对你的试用很满意呢
Really? Yeah. Thanks for subbing in.
是吗 多谢你能来替补
Well, save your thanks until after you see me play.
等你看到我踢球再言谢也不迟
It's gonna be humphrey, never a pleasure.
会... 汉弗瑞 真不想见到你
Oh, good. We agree on something.
很好 我们有点共识了
Archibald, isn't it about time you ended this bromance?
阿齐布尔德 是时候结束这段男孩情谊了吧
What happens at yale stays at yale.
在耶鲁发生的事情留在耶鲁
Hey, man. let's go.
咱们走
Poor chuck.
可怜的恰克
what is life without a friend to share it?
没有朋友分享的人生是什么样的呢
Oh, it looks like you just lost yours to dan humphrey.
似乎你刚刚被丹·汉弗瑞抢了第一次啊
Who cares?
谁在乎
I'd rather talk about who you lost yours to anyway.
我倒想聊聊谁抢了你的初夜
Been there, done that, been decontaminated.
往事已经成风了
We both know you'll do it again.
我们都知道你还会回来找我的
it's just a question of when.
只是时间问题罢了
The answer is never.
答案是 永不
We're inevitable, waldorf.
咱俩分不开的霍道夫
Despite whatever vestigial attraction
即使我的身体对你还有残念
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表