剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Poor jenny--all that glamour almost led to the slammer.
可怜的珍妮 身着时装却差点套上囚服
But what will the morning bring?
但翌日清晨会发生什么呢
Figured you'd be back at the family manor.
貌似你回故园来了
Is this the new minimalism?
新简约主义装饰风格吗
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么了
What do you think? I told you we were in trouble.
你觉得呢 我告诉过你情况不好
You didn't tell me it was this bad.
你没说过有这么糟
Then again, if it drove you to brooklyn,
那好 如果你上了布鲁克林
I guess I should have known.
我就会听说了
Brooklyn's over.
布鲁克林的梦碎了
I'm going to stay with my mom.
我回去跟我妈住
Don't be so dramatic. you're coming with me.
别闹 跟我走
No. I'm not.
不 我不去
B., it's time to get up.
B 该起床了
There are other schools besides yale--like princeton.
除了耶鲁还有别的大学啊 普林斯顿呢
Princeton is a trade school. there's only yale.
普林斯顿是商贸大学 我只要耶鲁
Well, I'm proud of you for not succumbing
我为你的坚定不移
To your baser instincts.
的本性感到骄傲
Hey, even though you might not get into yale,
反正就算你不去耶鲁
At least this way you won't go to hell.
也有的是地方要你
Blair waldorf's phone.
找布莱尔·霍道夫吗
Y…yes, dean berube. she--she's right here.
对 是的 是伯鲁比院长 请稍等
What? no! yes.
什么 不 是的
Dean berube. what a surprise.
伯鲁比院长 真是惊喜
Miss van der woodsen? you have a visitor.
范·德·伍德森小姐 有人想见你
Yes.
好的
So, uh, I was thinking you, me, assorted breakfast pastries.
我想 你和我 可以组团来顿早饭
How many pastries exactly?
有几个团员呢
Is it just you and me, or is the entire harem coming along?
只有你和我 还是你的整个后宫都来
Yeah, I want to explain yesterday.
对了 我是要解释一下昨晚的事
Look, aaron, the rings were sweet,
艾伦 彩铃说得很甜蜜
But I thought about it,
但我仔细想了想
And I don't really want to date someone who has a posse.
有候补女友团的男士就算了
A posse? Well, in our last two encounters,
候补女友团 我们最后两次的两次会面
You've been with two different girls.
你跟两个不同的女孩子在一起
Well, one--one was a friend.
一个是朋友
So you've said.
随你怎么说
And the other one was...
另一个
You know what?
你知道吗
No, i-i could explain who tamara is
我可以解释特玛拉的事
And why she was at my apartment last night.
还有她为什么昨晚在我这
The fact is, either you feel something here or you don't.
事实上不论你有没有感觉到
If you want an excuse not to give this a shot, that's fine.
如果你听了我的解释能原谅我
But ever since you walked into the gallery last week,
但是自从你上周走回车♥库♥
I haven't been able to stop thinking about you.
我就无时无刻不在想你
I even dug up my old camp stuff.
我甚至还把以前的帐篷翻出来了
so did i.
我也是
Is it too weird to think that maybe fate brought us
要是我说命运让我们重逢
Back together again?
会不会太俗了
Yes...
是啊
But romantic, too.
但也很浪漫
Hey, you know what? forget breakfast.
你知道吗 我们忘了早餐的事
I've waited nine years. I think that merits dinner.
我已经等了九年 不介意改吃晚餐
You didn't eat that ring, did you?
那个戒指你没有吃了吧
No, not yet.
不 还没有
Good. it's nine years old.
太棒了 它已经九岁了
Wait. you kept yours?
等等 你的你还留着吗
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
Oh, my god. emma told the dean that I'm the one person
老天 艾玛告诉伯鲁比院长无论如何
Living or dead that she'd most like to have dinner with.
她最想共进晚餐的人是我
And he said that yale
他还说耶鲁大学
Could really use a girl like blair waldorf.
需要布莱尔·霍道夫这样的女孩
Oh, b., I'm so happy for you.
B 我真为你高兴
Hey, I was just about to wake you.
我正打算叫你
Your, uh, sister stomped out of here
你的 妹妹 离家出走了
At about 6:00 this morning,
大概时间是早上六点
So it's just the 2 of us.
所以现在只有我们两个
Did you sleep in that last night?
你昨晚睡着了吗
I didn't sleep, actually.
说实话没有
I was up all night
我整晚都醒着
Finishing this story for noah shapiro.
写诺拉夏皮罗那个故事的结尾
The guy from "the paris review"? which story?
"巴黎评论"那个人吗 什么故事
The one about chuck bass.
关于恰克·拜斯的
You said you couldn't write that story.
你说你不能写那个的
No, I could always write it. I chose not to.
不是 我什么时候都能写 关键是我不想
Dan, just because jenny
丹 就因为珍妮
Dad, look,
爸爸 你瞧
The morning after my little sister stages
你不该在我的妹妹上演了一出
A fashion show that all of new york city
第二天一早整个纽约城都会
Will be talking about is not the time
议论纷纷的时装秀的时候
For the "slow and steady" speech.
给我做"稳扎稳打"的演讲
All right, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
I-i tried it your way.
我 我按你说的做过了
I wish I could get the two of you to understand
我希望你们能明白
That success, people praising you, it goes away.
成功 成名
And when that day comes,
那时都会烟消云散
If you don't like who you are, you're done.
连你自己都不喜欢自己 你就一败涂地
Well, I guess that's a chance I'm willing to take.
但我还是想抓住这个机会
Dan, please. I have to worry about you now?
丹 求你了 我现在连你也要担心了吗
It's gonna be all I can do to try and reach jenny.
我现在唯一要做的就是就是联♥系♥珍妮
It's a little late for that, dad.
晚了点 爸爸
I-i think you need to look in her room.
你 你来看看她的房♥间
S. and b. are headed for yale.
S和B准备向耶鲁进发
Nate's headed out of town, and dan's headed for trouble.
内特急于离开城里 丹即将大难临头
As for little sister jenny,
至于小妹妹珍妮
She's nowhere to be seen.
无人知道她的踪迹
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表