剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
and talk about their days at night.
晚上和他们一起讨论学校的生活
And if someone came to me and said I could trade that
如果有人说 用这些经历能够换来
For the life I wanted when I was 19, I wouldn't.
我19岁时梦寐以求的生活 我不干
Being a father's who I am.
做父亲是我的职责
Don't take that away.
别剥夺我的职责
I'm sorry. I can't.
对不起 我做不到
Then I'll find him without your help.
那么我自己想办法找他
They treat her like their servant.
他们把她当成佣人了
And it is none of your business.
这不关你的事
It's a new year, remember?
现在是新的一年了 记得吗
New leaf, new Jenny Humphrey.
全新的面貌 全新的珍妮·汉弗瑞
Yeah.
好
Um, Nelly?
内丽
Okay, no. That's not okay.
够了 不行 那样不行
And here we go.
又来了
Hi. Penelope, can I talk to you for a second?
你好 潘娜洛普 能跟你聊聊吗
So I don't mean to intrude on your authority or whatever,
我并不是有意侵犯你的权威
But... could you maybe be a little nicer to Nelly?
但是 你们能不能对内丽友善一点
Sure. Why not?
当然可以
Really?
真的吗
We're not monsters, J. Nelly's our friend.
我们不是女魔头 J 内丽是我们的朋友
Oh, look at that. Nelly, can you help me...
这可怎么办 内丽 作为朋友
As a friend?
能帮帮我吗
Oh, not with a napkin. It Smudges.
别用纸巾 会弄脏的
Use your finger.
用手指擦
Okay, no. That's enough.
不要 太过分了
Nelly, let's go.
内丽 我们走
Do you know what you're doing, little J.?
你知道自己在做什么吗 小珍妮
I'm not little J. anymore.
别再叫我小珍妮了
Thank you so much. Just keep walking.
太谢谢你了 快走吧
Hazel?
黑兹尔
Clean my shoe.
把我的鞋擦干净
You want to get kicked out?
你想被开除吗
Hello to you, too, lover. Long time no see.
你好 亲爱的 好久不见
Put that out.
把它掐了
You didn't say the magic word.
你没说那三个字
What are you even doing here?
你来这儿做什么
You should be passed out or hooked up to an i.v.
你不是应该不省人事的打着吊针吗
I didn't want to miss the first day of school...
我不想错过新学期的第一天
Though it looks like I already did.
看起来我已经错过了
That's the only reason you came here?
仅仅是因为这个吗
Not because you had something to tell me? Like what?
而不是因为有话要对我说 比如呢
You know like what. Look at me.
你知道的 看着我
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Chuck Bass.
恰克·拜斯
Please tell me that's not what I think it is.
真不敢相信我看到了什么
Hey, dad.
爸 你好
Um, you know, Serena was... she was...
知道吗 瑟琳娜她…她…
We're busted.
我们被逮个正着
Hi, Mr. Humphrey. Happy new year.
汉弗瑞先生 新年快乐
Serena. So you two are back together?
瑟琳娜 看来你们复合了
Yeah. right? I mean, we--yeah, we are. we're back together.
没错 对吧 我们确实是复合了
I think Serena should be getting home.
我想瑟琳娜该回家了
What?
什么
No.
不
I don't like the two of you being here alone when I'm not.
我不喜欢你们俩单独在这里
Are you-- are you kidding?
你是…是在开玩笑吧
Dan, this is my home.
丹 这里是我家
I-I would appreciate if you respect that.
希望你能尊重我的意见
Yeah, I-I should go. Um, it's a school night,
对 我要走了 今晚有课
And I haven't seen my mom yet, so...
我还没见到我妈 所以…
Okay, yeah. I'll--I'll get you a cab.
好吧 我去…我去拦出租车
Good night, Mr. Humphrey.
晚安 汉弗瑞先生
I'm telling you...
听着
This is a mistake.
这是个错误
Miss Waldorf, this is not normal.
霍道夫小姐 不能这样
Headmistress queller,
校长
Charles is in no state to represent himself,
查尔斯现在神志不清
And as Mrs. Bass is--
而拜斯夫人…
Van der woodsen. My father is dead.
是范德·伍德森 我父亲已经死了
Is indisposed with grief.
沉浸在悲痛之中
Someone has to be here, so I am.
必须有人陪同他 所以我来了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉来晚了
Jack Bass, Chuck's uncle.
杰克·拜斯 恰克的叔叔
How are you?
您好
Uncle Jack. What a surprise.
杰克叔叔 真是想不到
How have you been?
最近怎么样
Uh-huh. So you don't remember our rickshaw ride
看来你不记得我们在塞隆路上
Down selon road? the 15-hour flight?
一起坐人力车 和15个小时的旅程了
That was you? That was me.
那个是你吗 正是我
Thank you, Jack, but I've got this covered.
谢谢你 杰克 但我已经是担♥保♥人了
I figured, principal's office,
我认为 校长要找的
One needs a parent or a guardian.
是孩子的父母或监护人
Parents being dead--sorry, Chuck--
父母双亡 对不起 恰克
I'm the closest thing,
我就是最亲的人了
So what seems to be the problem?
出了什么问题
I found Charles smoking marijuana on school property.
我发现查尔斯在学校吸食大♥麻♥
It was hash, actually.
实际上 那是麻醉剂
I find it gives a softer high.
它的快♥感♥更柔和
Right.
没错
The evidence seems questionable.
证据好像不够确凿
Would you stop?
说够了没
I think we can all agree
我们大家都知道
That Charles has been through an ordeal.
查尔斯正在经历一次劫难
He's clearly out of his right mind
他显然已经失去了理智
And can't be held responsible for his actions.
无法为自己的所作所为负责
It's temporary insanity.
但这是暂时的精神错乱
Headmistress,
校长
No court of law could find him guilty of a crime.
他所做的没有任何法律机构能判定他的罪行
How can we?
我们怎么可以说他犯罪了呢
Mr. Bass has been through a lot.
巴斯先生已经知道错了
Do you promise me
你能不能保证
That nothing like this will ever happen again?
这种事情再也不会发生了
Pop quiz--what do you get when you cross Chuck Bass,
突击测验 你走过恰克·拜斯边时
A billion dollars and Bart cold in the ground?
能不能感觉到他与生俱来傲慢和冷血
For you, headmistress...
校长 为了你
Anything.
和所有人
Freefall.
完了
Everyone...
无论做什么
It has been a pleasure.
都是我的荣幸
So what kind of suspension are we looking at?
这样应该是受什么样的处分呢
Hey, Dan.
丹 起来啦
Morning, Jenny.
早啊 珍妮
Okay. what's with the cold front?
你们还在冷战吗
Nothing. Eat your breakfast.
没什么 吃你的早饭
Dad doesn't want me dating Serena.
爸爸不让我和瑟琳娜在一起
Wait. what? You guys are back together?
什么 你们又在一起了
How did I not know this?
怎么我不知道
I'd rather we didn't discuss this right now.
我们最好现在别讨论这个
Dad, Serena's, like, the best thing
爸爸 瑟琳娜是丹这辈子遇到过的
That's ever happened to Dan. I mean, she's smart,
最美好的东西 我是说 她很聪明
She's funny, and she's, like, nine levels hotter than him.
她很幽默 她比丹好上百倍
Thank you.
谢谢哦
But she's right.
但是她说的很对
Come on. get onboard. Dan, Serena. Dan, Serena. whoo!
你们公开吧 丹和瑟琳娜 瑟琳娜和丹
Okay. Dad is not into cheering.
好吧 爸爸好像并不高兴
Am I really supposed to pretend like this has nothing to do
我该装做什么都不知道吗
With what happened between you and Lily before Christmas?
你和莉莉在圣诞前 干了些什么
Wait. What happened with him and Lily?
等下 他和莉莉怎么了
What happened between you and Lily?
你和莉莉怎么了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表