剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
gossip girl here--your once
"八卦天后"在此
And only source into the scandalous lives of
你能接触曼哈顿上层糜烂的生活的
Manhattan'slite.
唯一途径
Waiting for you in Tuscany the first few days were mildly humiliating.
在塔斯堪等你的那些天有点点难堪
But when I realized you weren't gonna show, I rallied.
但当我知道你不会出现以后 我就释然了
Luckily, I made a friend on the trip over.
幸运的是 我这趟旅行结识了一个朋友
My name is actually Marcus Beaton.
其实我叫马库斯·比顿
I'm british and a lord.
我是英国人还是个勋爵
Please don't leave with him.
拜托你不要和他走
You're telling me you didn't have any fun with anyone all summer?
你是想说整个暑假你都没有找乐子吗
I don't think I'm ready.
我觉得我还没准备好
i-i still miss Dan sometimes.
有时我还是会想着丹...
Well, I've just been trying to distract myself the best I can.
我一直迫使自己转移注意力
I was hoping when I saw you,
本以为再见到你
I would know that we did the right thing.
我会觉得到我们当初分开是对的
But i-i don't feel that way. I don't feel that way at all.
但是我没有这种感觉 一点也没有
What about all those rumors I heard about you and Nate?
那如何解释你和内特的种种传闻呢
completely untrue.
纯属虚构
They just got people off my back about being sad,
只是用这个来堵我失恋的闲言
And then Nate could do whatever he wanted.
内特又能做喜欢的事
When you told me your secret girlfriend was older,
你告诉我你的地下女友比你大
I thought you meant college.
还以为指的是学校
Not to mention, Catherine's married.
更别提凯瑟琳已经结婚了
I just wish I could make her feel as badly as I feel right now.
我只希望她能尝尝我的痛苦
You totally can.
这个好办
I can't believe that you would try to make me jealous
我真不敢相信 你竟公然在
In front of my husband and our friends.
我老公和朋友们面前这样刺♥激♥我
well, did it work?
奏效了么
Completely.
效果明显
I haven't been able to get you out of my head all summer.
我一个暑假都不能把你忘了
As summer comes to an end,
夏天就要结束的时候
I'd like to share a few of the things I've learned about fun in the sun.
我很愿意跟大家分享我的趣事
"gossip girl's guide to summer,
八卦天后向导
" tip number one-- don't fall asleep on the job.
夏季特刊一号♥--工作时千万别睡着
The best hookups are free of morning breath and awkward conversation.
转播最好的就是清晨口气和尴尬的对话
The only thing harder than making up is waking up.
唯一一件比化妆更费劲的事情就是起床
Morning.
早安
What?
怎么了
I'm sorry. i-i'm just a little, um...
我很抱歉 我有点...
Overwhelmed?
不知所措吗
Confused.
有点混乱
Last night was...
昨晚...
It was amazing.
太棒了
And confusing.
也有点混乱
Okay. now I'm-- I'm a little confused.
我也有点混乱
Well, it was so romantic what you did, showing up here,
昨晚你的表现让我觉得十分浪漫
And it feels so right to be together.
而且让我觉得我们在一起没错
But you're having second thoughts.
但是你开始后悔了
No. i-i just think that we should think...
没有 我就是觉得我们应该...
Before we get back together, right?
在我们和好之前先想想 对吗
Y-yeah, I mean, I thought--
没错 我觉得
I thought this meant we were back together.
这就已经意味着我们和好了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
No, you're not.
没关系
No, I'm not at all.
还是很抱歉
And neither am i, and--and I want to keep it that way.
我们都不要说抱歉 我想保持现状
But this is a big decision, and--and we did break up for a reason...
这是个大决定 而且我们因为一件事分手过
Many reasons.
很多事情
But this was never our problem.
但是这都不是我们的错
I will see you back in the city...
回城以后我们再见
Mmm. fully clothed...
穿戴整齐
With lots of people around. okay?
周围有很多人 好吗
We'll talk.
我们还要谈一谈
Yeah, about our problems.
对 谈谈你的问题
That sounds great.
听起来不错
Summer tip number two--
夏季特刊二号♥--
there's no "we" in summer, only "u" and "me."
夏天里没有"我们" 只有"你"和"我"
Find out where you stand before you find yourself stood up.
先搞清楚你的身份地位
Anyone can canoodle in july and august,
所有人都可以在七八月时热吻
but will he be gone by september?
但九月就不可以吗
So what's next?
接下来是什么
I was thinking breakfast-- a little french toast, some coffee.
我正想我早餐吃什么 来点法式土司和咖啡
No.
不
I mean, since you don't go to Princeton or Georgetown,
自从你不去普林斯顿或者乔治城大学
I assume you're not headed back to college.
我猜想你会不会返回学校
So where are you headed? are you staying here?
你现在想回哪里 还是待在这里
Would it be too forward of me to say I'll go wherever you go?
如果我说你去哪我就去哪会不会太鲁莽
I'd be honored, milord.
我真的很荣幸 绅士
Blair, you don't have to call me that.
布莱尔 你可没这么叫过我
In fact, you shouldn't-- I know. don't worry.
从来没有 我知道 别担心
I was up all night reading "Debrett's Peerage."
我都通宵阅读《德布雷特氏贵族名鉴》
I'm well versed in your lordly ways, and I'm ready to meet the queen,
我现在精通贵族规矩 我都准备好去见女王
Which I also watched on dvd, b.t.w.
顺便告诉你 我是从DVD上面看来的
Well, I can see that you are quite prepared.
看来你已经准备的相当充分了
As you've probably guessed, I have to get back to the city.
那当然了 我要回城去了
Senior year awaits.
大四正在等着我
Mm. let me think.
我想想
A beautiful girl, autumn in new york.
一个美丽的女孩 生活在纽约的秋季
Well, I think I could find some way to entertain myself. really?
我觉得我应该想办法自娱自乐 真的吗
Absolutely. my family will be glad I'm staying in one place for a while.
当然 我家人很愿意我在一个地方待一段时间
Oh, your family. I'd love to meet the duke and duchess.
你的家人啊 我好想见见公爵和公爵夫人
Duchess. right. w-well, we'll see.
公爵夫人 嗯 会见到的
Will you euse me for a moment?
请原谅 失陪一下
Things are going south with lord Marcus.
马库斯勋爵有点不对头
Who's lord Marcus? James.
谁是马库斯勋爵 詹姆斯
It turns out that he was only pretending to be a commoner.
事实证明他只是假装自己是个平民
It's like "roman holiday,"
就像罗马假日那样
Only I'm Gregory Peck, and he's Audrey Hepburn.
只是我成了格利高里·派克 而他是奥黛丽·赫本
Oh, suddenly it's all so clear.
突然间事实都很明显了
He's not really a college student.
他不是一个大学生
He's a lord, and I love him.
他是个勋爵 我好爱他
Okay, I'm gonna take your word for it, but, Blair, love?
我相信你说的 但是布莱尔 你爱他
Like, very much.
喜欢 非常喜欢
And not just because Tom Hanks gave him a kleenex at lady di's funeral.
不仅因为汤姆·汉克斯在di夫人的葬礼上给他纸巾
And you really expect me to believe this isn't all about revenge on Chuck?
你真要我相信你不只是在报复恰克
Revenge is so 12 hours ago,
报复已经是陈年旧事了
And just because Marcus happens to be the perfect post-Bass
只是马库斯恰好是最好拜斯替代者
Palate cleanser doesn't mean he isn't a delicious dish in his own right.
味觉清洗剂并不代表他自己不是道好菜
Okay, so it sounds like you guys are soul mates.
听起来你俩还真是心心相印
What exactly is the problem? he's being vague about the future.
那问题出在哪 他对未来摇摆不定
Marcus. hey.
马库斯 你好
Hello, Chuck. I was just getting something to eat.
恰克 我正想吃点东西
Do you mind if I join you?
不介意我坐这吧
I do, yes. uh, I'm dining with Blair.
其实我正和布莱尔一起吃饭呢
And I feel I should tell you, I know you two have a history.
我觉得我该告诉你我知道你们交往过
Around here, who doesn't? but you're with Blair now.
在这儿谁不是呢 不过现在是你和布莱尔
I get that. there's no reason we can't be civil.
我懂了 没理由不礼貌一下的
After all, isn't that a trait your people pride themselves on?
毕竟这是你们引以为豪的特点啊
Right.
没错
Well, for England then.
为了英格兰
Shall we?
我们能坐下吗
We shall.
当然了
Wait, you just found out this guy's real identity.
等等 你刚发现这家伙的真正身份
I think it's a little soon to be worrying about the rest of your lives.
就开始忧心你的将来是不是太早了
But not the rest of the year.
又不是仅仅这一年
It's the season for flings-- tennis pros and townies.
会被嘲笑的 专业网球手和城里人
I'm his secret summer shame.
我是他羞于见人的秘密
Blair waldorf--a fling?
布莱尔·霍道夫 被人嘲笑
Hmm. you're not exactly low maintenance.
你可不是什么低档货呀
Speaking of, where were you last night?
说到这个 你昨晚在哪
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表